剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Yes.
他不停地说露丝被
He kept saying that Ruth had been bitten
瓦什么咬了
by a va...var-something.
瓦可
Varc...
-瓦可拉克 -就是那个
- Varcolac? - That's it.
《孤独的吸血鬼》
我想那是蛇的意思
I think it means...snake.
不 那是吸血鬼的意思
No. It means vampire.
你刚说他们住在哪
Where did you say they lived?
米切尔顿
Mitchelton.
安德烈是当地教堂的管♥理♥员♥
Andrei works as a groundskeeper at the local church.
圣希拉里教堂吗
St Hilary's?
对 你怎么知道
Yeah. How did you know?
不
Oh, no.
安德烈
Andrei!
安德烈
Andrei...
你怎么了 宝贝
Ce e cu tine, iubi?
这是埃德温娜 她好心送我回家
Oh, this is Edwina. She kindly dropped me home.
-我该回去了 -胡说
- I should be getting back. - Nonsense.
把水烧上 安德烈
Put the kettle on, Andrei.
快接 快接 快接啊
Pick up, pick up, pick up!
很美的画
Mm, beautiful painting.
是安德烈的母亲的
Ah, it was Andrei's mother's.
是从罗马尼亚的老宅带来的
It's from the family home in Romania.
克里萨纳 特兰西瓦尼亚 旧地区名
[在现罗马尼亚西北部 德古拉的故乡]
安德烈是罗马尼亚哪个地方的人
Where in Romania is Andrei from?
这是布莱恩·尼科尔斯的电♥话♥
You've called Bryan Nichols.
-请留言 -该死
- Please leave a message. - Shit.
安德烈
Andrei!
不
No!
安德烈 安德烈
Andrei! Andrei!
天啊 你在做什么
Stai! Ce faci?!
你在做什么
Ce faci?!
你是他们中的一员
You're one of them!
-你以为我是什么 -吸血鬼
- Ce crezi ca sunt? - Un varcolac!
-吸血鬼 -不是的
- Un varcolac! - Nu e adevarat.
求你了 求你了
Te rog! Te rog... Te rog...
吸血鬼
Un varcolac!
科瓦克斯太太
Mrs. Kovacs.
结束了
It's over.
没事了
Everything's fine.
这将是我最后一次主动做事
That's the last time I volunteer for anything.
-他们怎么样 -相较之下不是很糟
- How are they? - Not too bad, considering.
保险起见埃德温娜去拍片子了
Edwina's getting an X-ray as a precaution.
-但她会没事的 -那露丝呢
- But she's going to be fine. - And Ruth?
我怀疑她会对婚姻制度感到失望
Disappointed in the institution of marriage, I suspect.
至少她还活着 多亏了你
Oh, well, at least she's still alive, thanks to you.
-他承认杀了塞巴斯蒂安吗 -承认了
- Did he admit to killing Sebastian? - Yep.
他当初发现
So, when he found out that
一个吸血鬼搬来了附近
a vampire had moved into the neighbourhood,
他就不怎么高兴
he wasn't too thrilled about it.
然后当露丝
And then when Ruth
看上去死了而且脖子上有咬痕
appeared dead with that bite mark on her neck...
他以为塞巴斯蒂安杀了她
He thought Sebastian killed her.
所以他就闯进他家用木桩钉穿了他的心脏
So, he broke into his house and drove a stake through his heart.
我觉得他是真的相信他是在杀一个吸血鬼
I think he genuinely believed he was killing a vampire.
谁知道他小时候是听什么故事长大的
Yeah, well, who knows what stories he was told, growing up?
再加上他以为他失去了老妻的悲痛
That, and the trauma of thinking he'd lost his wife of 50 years.
一位无辜年轻人的生命就这样戛然而止了
And an innocent young man has his life cut short.
-我能看看吗 -当然
- May I? - Of course.
你有孩子吗 哈罗医生
Do you have children, Dr Harrow?
有
Yes.
那你就能理解
Then you understand.
不管怎样 你都爱他们
You love them, no matter what.
你从没放弃过他
You never gave up on him.
你也没有
Neither did you.
谢谢
Thank you.
悉尼
Sydney?!
对 就几天而已
Uh, yeah, just for a few days.
整理一下房♥子
To sort out the house.
-你们还共有一间房♥子 -是
- You own a house together? - Yeah.
我们结婚都五年了
We were married for five years.
分居之后本一直住在那里
Ben's been living in it since the split.
你们为什么要分开
Why did you separate?
是他太高了吗 他确实挺高的
Was it his height? I mean, he's very tall.
只是不太合适
Uh, just didn't work out.
我本来是想早点告诉你的
Listen, I was gonna tell you sooner,
但是...你儿子的事情这么突然
but I just...with everything going on with your son,
我只是不想把这些破事再扔给你了
I just didn't want to drop this on you as well.
有你真好
That's very sweet.
但我会没事的
But I'll be fine.
真的吗
You sure?
不管怎样
Anyway...
你最好是能把这些都处理好
..It's probably for the best you're sorting this out.
我现在最不想要的
The last thing I need right now
就是和一个有妇之夫纠缠不清
is to get involved with a married woman.
我可还得保着我的名声
I've got my reputation to think of.
你还有名声呢
Uh, what reputation?
如果你想聊天 尽管打给我
Just call, if you need to talk.
我会的
I will.
你都不会想我吧
You won't even miss me.
一切都还好吧
Everything OK?
不好
No.
我们收到一封邮件 要和你谈谈
We need to talk to you. About an email.
DNA办公室今天下午
Dr Fairley was sent an email
给菲尔利医生发了一封邮件
from the DNA Office this afternoon.
他们昨晚就应该发了
Well, they'd sent it last night, apparently,
但我没收到
but I didn't get that one.
然后呢
And...?
我们可能没办法这么快
We may not be able to release the body from the shipyard
交出船厂的尸体
as quickly as we thought.
为什么不行
Why not?
哈罗 我知道这个说法不好接受 但是
There's no easy way to say this, Harrow, but...
那个躺在冷冻室的年轻人
..The young man in the cold-room,
他的DNA跟你不匹配
his DNA does not match yours.
他不是你儿子
He's not your son.
过去几天有人尝试过联♥系♥你吗
Has anyone tried to contact you in the past couple of days?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
这是船厂被窃车辆
This is from the police vehicle compound
所属的交♥警♥部门给出的资料
where the stolen car from the shipyard is being held.
他在找什么
What's he looking for?
我们不知道
We don't know.
但无论是什么 他都没找到
But whatever it is, he didn't find it
因为那部车里的东西
because everything in that car
已经在两天前被转移到物证部门
was transferred to the evidence lock-up
保险箱里了
two days ago.
他撬开其他车辆了吗
Did he break into any other vehicles?
没有 就这一辆
No, only this one.
这让我怀疑在受害者坠亡的
Which makes me think there was more than one person
船厂现场可能不止有一个人
at the shipyard when our victim fell to his death.
我们得找到这个人
We need to find this guy.
你觉得他可能知道一些受害者的信息
You think he might have some information on our victim?
我认为他可能与受害者的死亡有关
I think he might be involved in his death.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
我从没要求过什么 但我现在求求你
I've never asked you for anything, but I'm asking you now.
-你只要去警局 -不行
- You should just go to the police. - I can't.
死去的年轻人是她的儿子
The dead young man is her son.
这个躲不掉的
This will not be going away.
那这是...麻烦吗
And what's this about...trouble?
如果他什么也没做错 我能帮他
If he's done nothing wrong, I can help him.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表