剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
完全没有消息
You went completely off the grid.
我不知道 但是...
I couldn't tell, but...
我觉得你也许遇到了什么麻烦
I thought you might have been in some sort of trouble.
是吗
Were you?
现在呢
And now?
现在我没事了
Now I'm good.
现在有麻烦的人是你
Now you're the one who's in trouble.
-嗯 -你做了什么
- Yeah. - What did you do?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
刚刚把简历交上去了
Just handing out my resume.
这是谁
Who's... Who's this?
这是詹姆斯
This is James.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
一开始死了 但三天后又复活了
First dead, three days later alive again.
你比甲壳虫乐队还要厉害
You're bigger than The Beatles.
你遇到了什么麻烦吗
And what's this about... trouble?
坎宁安·查理·大卫
英国公民
是你偷的吗
You stole these?
是我做的
I made them.
这可不是好事
Man, that's bad.
是不好 但是...
Yeah, but...
钱可不少
The pay's really good.
吉恩家
出♥售♥
给
Here you go.
结婚喜酒
The wedding wine.
本和格蕾丝
术结连理
2014年6月1日
术结连理
"Surgically Attached."
没必要浪费
No point wasting it.
2014年6月1日
1st of June, 2014.
什么
What?
没 只是我们已经不在一起
Nothing, just... we're no longer attached and...
我猜你也不是外科医生了
I guess you're no longer a surgeon.
-我还是医生 -病理医生
- I'm still a doctor. - Yeah, of pathology.
病理医生没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with pathology.
你也知道为什么
And you know why.
我知道为什么 我只是不明白为什么
I know why. I just never understood why.
你从来...
You never...
你从来没费时间来告诉我
You never took the time to tell me.
你真的不知道吗
You seriously don't know?
本 你是医生 我也是医生
Ben, you're a doctor. I'm a doctor.
我们都经历了十几年的灌输
We both went through 10, 11, 12 years' indoctrination
不要说话 不要抱怨 不要失手
into, "Don't talk, don't complain, don't fail."
可我失手了
And I failed.
但你从来没试过告诉我你的感受
But you never even tried to tell me how you felt.
对你来说 点燃导火索之后一走了之更容易
It was easier for you to just light the fuse and walk away.
你知道我伤害了那个孩子
You know I broke that boy.
也伤害了我
Yeah, well, it broke me, too.
我听到车声
I heard the car.
他们睡着了
They're asleep.
我去找了菲恩 问问她是否见过你
I came to see Fern, to see if she'd met you.
她很好
She's great.
是的
Yeah.
我很喜欢你的车
I do like your car.
是我父亲的车
It was my father's.
他是什么样的
What was he like?
漠不关心
Absent.
尤其是他在家的时候
Especially absent when he was home.
我见了米拉·佐里奇
Look, I met Mila Zoric.
麦克斯的母亲
Mother of Max,
就是死在造船厂的那个男孩
the boy who died at the shipyard.
那是他的名字吗
That was his name?
你不认识他吗
You didn't know him?
你不相信我
You... you don't believe me.
-我想... -那就把我的手♥机♥拿回来
- I want to... - Well, then get me the phone.
把我在车里的手♥机♥拿回来
Get my phone that was in that car.
-不行 -你每天和警♥察♥打交道
- I can't. - You work with the police every day.
和尸检部门打交道 为什么就不能...
You work with the Coroner. Why can't you just...?
因为我照章办事
Because I do things properly.
这我不相信
Now, that I don't believe.
菲恩很叛逆 我不喜欢守规矩
Fern's a renegade. I'm not fond of the rules.
这肯定是遗传的
We get that from somewhere.
我22岁 从来没要求过你任何事
I'm 22 and I've never asked you for anything,
但我现在请求你
but I'm asking now.
你能尽量帮我把手♥机♥拿回来吗
Can you try to get the phone?
我想你相信我
I want you to believe me.
当然
Of course.
我尽量
I'll try.
所以你才会孤独终老
This is why you're going to die alone.
我也没办法
I can't help myself.
我就是这样的
It's what I do.
的确是
It IS what you do.
你想要什么 丹
What DO you want, Dan?
我想要什么
What do I want?
我只想在你身边
All I want is to be near you.
你想要什么 丹
What DO you want, Dan?
我只想...
All I wanted was to...
在你身边
Be near you.
昨晚内特·杨自首了
Nate Young turned himself in last night.
他这么做我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised he did.
我可惊讶得很
Well, I am.
他这人看起来很好 谁能信他会
He looks bloody good for doing over his mother
为了遗产而害自己母亲呢
to get his hands on the estate.
你为什么改变主意了
Why have you changed your mind?
我觉得可能不是他做的
I'm not sure he did it.
你给你母亲提供吗♥啡♥胶囊
You supplied your mother with morphine capsules.
她很痛
She was in a lot of pain.
但她不想让爸爸和伊兹担心
But she didn't want to worry Dad and Iz.
那你有没有把她的降压药
So, what - did you empty her blood pressure meds
换成羟吗♥啡♥酮
and fill them with oxy?
不 我没有
No, I...I didn't.
你不想让你妈妈死
You didn't want your mother to die
因为你和她终于互相理解了
because you and she were finally connecting.
那你为什么要带你母亲
Then why did you take your mother
去找律师改遗嘱
to the solicitor to change her will?
她让我开车送她 我就送了
She asked me to drive her, so I drove her.
我不知道她在做什么
I had no idea what she was doing.
她没让我陪着进去
She wanted to be alone in there.
我只想珍惜和她在一起的每一刻
I just wanted every moment I could have with her...
在她还活着的时候
...before she died.
内特 你妈妈得的病
Nate, your mother had a disease
可能用移植手术就能治好
that she might have beaten with a transplant.
她为什么不在等待名单上
Why wasn't she on the list?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
当初是你觉得他能干出这种事
You were the one who thought he was good for it.
-没错 -我们也拿住他了
- I was. - We got him.
我知道
I know.
-但现在你又觉得不是他了 -对 抱歉
- But now you think it's not him. - No, sorry.
你的根据呢 就是单纯凭感觉
And, what, you base this on your feeling
觉得他想和感情疏远的母亲修好吗
that he wanted to make peace with his estranged mother?
悔恨是一股强大的力量
Regret is a powerful force.
好吧
Righto.
也许他妹妹发现了遗嘱的事
Maybe his sister found out about the will.
我去找她
I'll track her down.
等你再"灵光一现"的时候 赶紧通知我
Oh, but let me know the second you have another epiphany.
你好
Hello?
你喜欢老男人有多久了
How long have you had a thing for older men?
-闭嘴 -你在做什么
- Oh, shut up. - What are you doing?
现在 努力避开菲尔利的自画像
Right now, trying to avoid Fairley's self-portrait.
你想要什么
What do you want?
艾琳·杨以前的医疗记录
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表