剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
But I'm good at hunches.
请下注
Bets, please.
哈罗先生
Mr Harrow?
我相信我可以就最后三张牌
I believe I can bet on the order
出现的顺序而下注
the last three cards appear.
如果我猜对了 我就赢了四倍的赌注
And if I'm right, I win four times the bet.
我读过规则了
I read the rule book.
这样你就是赢家
Which will make you the winner.
那我赌最后一张牌
Then I wager the last card
是草花J[法语]
is the valet de trefle.
草花J
The jack of clubs.
输牌
Losing card...
方片十
dix de carreau.
赢牌
Winning card...
黑桃K
..Le roi de pique,
也就意味着最后一张牌是...
which means last card is, indeed...
草花J
..The jack of clubs.
哈罗先生胜
Mr Harrow wins.
恭喜你 哈罗先生
Congratulations, Mr Harrow.
时间胶囊是你的了
It seems the time capsule is yours.
谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. That's very kind of you.
谢谢大家 我们明天见
Thank you, everyone. We'll see you tomorrow.
梅利斯女士
Ms Mellis?
你可以溜之大吉 但警♥察♥对谋杀
You can dash off but the police don't take too kindly to murder,
还有给警♥察♥下药这种事可不会轻易放过
let alone drugging a police officer.
我说过了 我根本不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I have no idea what you're talking about.
那个时间胶囊里究竟有什么值得杀人的东西
What was in that time capsule that was worth killing for?
你真是听不懂人话
You seriously are deluded!
-你想赢 -对 没错
- You wanted to win. - Yes, I did!
我以为我会上报纸
I thought I might be in the papers.
可能还会上电视 去告我啊
Maybe on TV. Sue me.
但你找到了一张时间胶囊的照片
But you found the photograph of the time capsule.
都是一堆没用的破烂古董
It was just a bunch of old crap.
我只想要牌
I just wanted the cards.
它们是收藏品
They are collector's items.
当扬西发现我能利用的游戏漏洞时
And when Yancy found the loophole to let me play,
我们商量好我把牌给我
we agreed that I would keep the cards
别的全是她的
and she could keep everything else.
但你亲了我的脸颊 就像对马丁·皮克那样
But you kissed me on the cheek, just like you kissed Martin Peek.
天哪 别恶心人
Oh, my God! Don't be gross!
我从没亲过马丁
I never kissed Martin.
那是谁亲的
Then who did?
在想你有没有时间
Wondering if you have time
在警方抓你之前先行打开吗
to unseal it before the police catch you?
是你发现了
It was you who recognised
埃米琳在老照片里发现的东西
what Emeline had found in this old photo.
一套古董牌
An antique deck of cards...
还有一个老信封
..And an old envelope,
印有一张77美分的红邮票
stamped with a plate 77 penny red.
价值多少钱
What's it worth?
五十多万
Over half a million.
这些老蠢蛋什么都不知道
These dusty old fools had no idea.
你很早就被淘汰了
You were eliminated from the game early.
然后埃米琳给你看了她找到的照片
Then Emeline showed you the photo she found
你需要一个帮你继续比赛的替身
and you needed a patsy to play for you,
于是你说服了她
so you convinced her.
我和她说我知道怎么让她取得比赛资格
I told her I knew how to get her in the game.
等她赢了 她的漂亮脸蛋能出现在新闻上
If she won, that beautiful flirt would have her face on the news
而信封则归我
and I'd get the envelope.
皮克和伊利克是俱乐部里最厉害的人
Peek and Ilic were the best players of the club,
所以必须干掉他们
so they had to go.
但是你不知从哪里得知
But somehow, you knew Peek
皮克在服用普拉克索及其副作用
was on Pramipexole, and its side effects.
我已故的父亲就服用过普拉克索
My late father had Parkinson's.
乔治侮辱马丁后 他只需要轻轻一推
After George insulted Martin, all he needed was a nudge.
所以他身上沾上了暗室的化学物品
Which is where he got the darkroom chemical on him.
还有唇膏印
And the lipstick.
于是你偷走了他的钥匙
So, you lifted his keys,
去了他的地下室
went to his basement
在他的手♥枪♥里装了铅弹
and put the sinkers in his pistols.
接下来只需要除掉霍格斯
And then it was just a matter of eliminating Hogarth.
知道你和你的警♥察♥朋友出现了
Till you and your cop friend arrived.
埃梅琳解决了那个问题
Emeline took care of that problem.
那看来只剩下我了
Sounds like I'm the only loose end.
你说到点子上了
Now you're getting the point.
不要这样 钱不值得
Please. Money's not worth it.
当然值得了
Of course it is!
是我发现的 应该是我的
I found it! I deserve it!
我才是最聪明的那个 是我
I'm the smart one! Me!
好了好了 哈罗
Hey, hey, hey. Oh... Harrow!
我刚在外面醒过来 找不到你
Just woke up outside and I couldn't find you.
喂
Hey, uh...
那啤酒还有吗
..Is there any more of that beer?
德尼科尔斯侯爵
Well, well. The Marquis de Nichols.
我觉得有点晕
I feel a bit iffy.
你明早就好了
You'll be alright in the morning.
-我们赢了吗 -嗯
- Hey, did we win? - Yeah.
布鲁克斯警探
Detective Brookes.
小布
Brookesy!
我相信这应该是你的了
Uh, I believe this is legally yours.
我想打开看看
I'd like to open it, please.
你觉得这值多少钱
What did you say it's worth?
天啊
Oh, dear.
早就已经毁了
It's utterly destroyed.
泥板下的区域没有防水
The area under the concrete slab wasn't properly waterproofed.
看来今晚没有幸运女神的眷顾了
Luck was no lady tonight.
看
Look.
马歇尔·萨姆·柯尔特麦片赠送玩具
A Marshall Sam Colt cereal toy.
我一直想弄一个的
I always wanted one of these.
-可以走了吗 -带他去圣卡瑟琳医院
- Good to go? - Get him to St Catherine's.
哈罗
Harrow?
我很高兴你在你儿子的事上没有撒谎
I'm glad you weren't lying about your son.
我以为你会撒谎
I thought you were,
我想着我得重新查一查
and I was thinking I'd have to go back and take a closer look
你身边的那些怪事
at all those other strange things that were going on around you,
比如彻斯特和奎因
like Chester and...Quinn.
我不想看到你被拷走
I didn't want to see you taken away in cuffs.
我也不想
Me neither.
但我想我们还是会抓你的儿子
Think we'll be taking away your son, though.
谨发送邮件确认劳伦斯·保罗·舒曼的证物归还工作 对于领♥取♥证物有任何疑问请联♥系♥我们
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-抱歉 没听到你进来 你在看哈罗的邮件
- Sorry. I didn't hear you come in. - You're in Harrow's email.
告诉我你到底在干什么
Tell me what the hell you're doing.
-这跟你无关 -有关系
- None of your business. - It is.
他是我女朋友的父亲
He's my girlfriend's father.
他是我父亲
He's MY father.
这是我的事
And it's my business.
所以滚远点
So, piss off.
约翰·兰恩
今天不用上班吗
No work today?
昨天晚上造成的伤害够多了
Did enough damage last night.
真的
Legit.
我那天晚上睡着的时候
Did I say what I think I said,
说了我以为我说的那些话吗
falling asleep the other night?
你离开是因为你
That you left because you
不希望在死人身边长大
didn't want him being raised around the dead.
这不是把他带离你身边的正当理由
That was not a good reason to keep him from you.
这很糟糕
It was terrible.
我也做过很糟糕的事
I've done terrible things too.
不得入内
私人领地 不得入内
违者追究法律责任
约翰·兰恩
Z股票帮助台 请问有什么需要帮助的
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表