剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我经过 然后看见我最喜欢的乖张警探
Ah, I was passing by and spotted my favourite surly detective
就想 "我得来打个招呼"
and thought, "I must stop and say hi."
我们正试图逮捕一名潜在嫌疑人
We are trying to apprehend a potential suspect.
托尼·帕拉迪诺 多次因重伤和人身攻击被定罪
Tony Palladino, yes. Multiple convictions for GBH and assault.
所以你才不该来这里
Which is exactly why you shouldn't be here.
他可能很危险
He could be dangerous.
我以为你这会儿应该已经拘留他了
I thought you would have detained him by now.
老天 哈罗
Jesus Christ, Harrow!
有一种东西叫做"正当手续"
There's a little thing called 'due process',
不像你 我是循规蹈矩的人
which, unlike you, I like to follow.
好吧 听着 你就好好待在这儿 别惹事
OK. Look, just stay here and keep out of the bloody way.
-我不一直如此吗 -混♥蛋♥
- Well, don't I always? - Smart-arse.
警长 你最好来看看这个
Sarge, you'd better take a look at this.
这就是我们要找的人 托尼·帕拉迪诺
That's our guy. Tony Palladino.
看起来是千斤顶坏了
Looks like the jack failed.
你觉得他会不会是
Do you think he might have bumped it
在拿酒瓶的时候被压住的
as he was reaching for that bottle?
是啊 看上去是这样
Yeah, looks that way.
天啊 闻他身上的味道 他应该死了一段时间了
Jeez, he's been here a while, by the smell of him.
至少19个小时
At least 19 hours.
为什么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
看他的内眼角
Look at his medial canthus.
-他的哪儿 -他眼睛靠内的眼角
- His what? - The inner corners of his eye.
那是什么 蛆吗
What is it - maggots?
丝光绿蝇的新生幼虫
The newborn larvae of the green bottle fly,
雌性产卵后
which take precisely 19 hours to hatch
需要整整19个小时才能孵化
after the female has laid her eggs.
所以 你是说这家伙在
So, you're telling me this guy was dead
杰德·弗里曼被勒死之前就死了
before Jade Freeman was strangled?
我会找个昆虫学家来确认
Well, I would get Entomology to confirm
但他不是杀害杰德·弗里曼的人
but this man did not kill Jade Freeman.
你能确定照片中的人
Can you confirm that the man
就是托尼·帕拉迪诺吗
in these photographs is Tony Palladino?
他是你和杰德·弗里曼的朋友
Now, he was a friend to yourself and Jade Freeman.
是否正确
Is that correct?
夏普先生 你是否知道
Mr Sharpe, were you aware
帕拉迪诺先生和杰德上过床
that Mr Palladino and Jade were sleeping together?
我们在帕拉迪诺先生的手♥机♥上找到了
We found messages on Mr Palladino's phone
一些短♥信♥足以说明他们有私情很久了
that suggest they were having an affair for quite some time.
你是否知道这一情况
Were you aware of that?
这重要吗
What does it matter?
这很重要 因为帕拉迪诺先生
Well, it matters because Mr Palladino
今天下午在家中发现死亡了
was found dead in his home this afternoon
哈罗医生确认了他的死亡时间
and Dr Harrow has confirmed time of death
是在杰德被勒死的数小时前
to be several hours before Jade was strangled.
你知道到底怎么回事吗
So, have you got any idea how that might have happened?
艾伦
Aaron,
我们想知道杰德死前到底发生了什么
we're trying to find out what happened to Jade
但前提是你把你知道的告诉我们
but we can't do that unless you tell us what you know.
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
好的
Ok.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
夏普先生 在你发现托尼和杰德
Mr Sharpe, after you found out Tony and Jade
睡过后
were sleeping together,
你是否与帕拉迪诺先生对质并杀死了他
did you confront Mr Palladino and kill him
然后勒死了你的女友
and then strangle your girlfriend?
你能回答这个问题吗 夏普先生
Will you answer the question, please, Mr Sharpe?
我不明白的是
The one thing I don't understand
既然托尼·帕拉迪诺在杰德·弗里曼被勒死前就死掉了
is how Tony Palladino's DNA ended up on Jade Freeman's throat
他的DNA怎么会出现在她的喉咙上
when he was dead hours before she was strangled.
我们知道他们在死前上过床 对吧
Well, we know they had sex before he died, right?
所以 DNA可能就是在那时沾上的
So, maybe the DNA transfer could have come from that.
到她脖子上
On her neck?
可能当时他双手放在了她的脖子上 我不知道了
Well, maybe he had his hands around her neck. I don't know.
但如果是艾伦杀的
But if Aaron was responsible,
为什么我们没有在脖子上发现他的DNA
why didn't we find his DNA on her neck?
不知道 可能他戴了手套
I don't know. Maybe he wore gloves.
我们找到了划痕
We found scratch marks.
杀死了杰德·弗里曼的人是用手杀死她的
Whoever killed Jade Freeman used their bare hands.
行 好吧 那就再检查下
Yeah, well, check the swabs again.
也许实验室漏掉了什么
Maybe the lab missed something.
拜托
Well, come on.
你也知道邻居的说法
You heard what the neighbours said.
艾伦和杰德经常争吵
Aaron and Jade had arguments all the time.
他知道出轨的事
He knew about the affair,
他当晚没有不在场证明
he has no alibi for the night in question
而且他也没说不是他干的
and the one thing he's not saying is that he didn't do it.
但也不意味着是他干的
But that doesn't mean that he did.
好的 我知道你觉得还有其他原因
OK. I know you think there has to be more to this.
但我不确定
But I'm not so sure.
我们要逮捕他
We're gonna book him.
-晚安 -晚安
- 'Night. - 'Night.
你好 塞奇 对吗
Hi. Sage, isn't it?
没 错
That's...right.
这里是本的东西
This is Ben's stuff.
我公♥寓♥里的 你不介意帮我转交吧
From my apartment. You don't mind giving it to him, do you?
这倒是没想到
This is unexpected.
-发生什么了 -嗯...
- What's going on? - Oh, well...
我以为你能告诉我
I thought you might be able to tell me.
我猜她发现了
I guess she figured it out.
什么 发现了什么
What? Figured what out?
听着 我一直在努力得向前看 格蕾丝
Look, I really have been trying to move on, Grace.
我收拾好了你的东西 我加倍工作
I packed away your things, I doubled down on work,
我...我... 我找人交往
I...I...I dated.
我以为我过得很好
I really thought I was OK.
然后我遇到了塞奇 她在这里工作
And when I met Sage, who's from here,
我也得到了这里的工作
and I got the job up here,
我觉得这样很好
I thought I was good.
你在不在这里并不重要
That you being here wouldn't matter.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
因为...
Because...
我从未停止过爱你
..I never stopped loving you.
所以...
So...
证据箱明天下午
..the evidence box is available
就能被取了
to be collected tomorrow afternoon.
谁来取
By who?
舒曼的孙女 但...
Schumann's grand-daughter but...
她不会本人去取
..she isn't the one who's gonna collect it.
-为什么 -因为...
- Why not? - Because...
驾照
凯瑟琳·舒曼
你就是 凯瑟琳·舒曼
..you are, Catherine Schumann.
挺不错的吧
It's pretty neat, huh?
你还是愿意这么做的把 对吧
You still...want to do this, right?
之后会怎样
What happens after?
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
等我们把你的手♥机♥拿回来
After we get your phone back.
你会离开吗
You gonna leave?
这个
Here.
拿着
Keep it.
我的护照
My passport.
真的那个
My real one.
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
好吧 那... 我要回去工作了
OK. Well, look, um... gotta go to work.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - See you.
来电
妈妈
我们不能这样见面
We shouldn't meet like this.
别担心 我没被跟踪
Don't worry. I haven't been followed.
你想要什么 妈妈
What do you want, Mum?
我想知道你为什么在这儿
I want to know why you're here.
真的只是为了和你♥爸♥爸增进感情吗
Is it really to connect with your father?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表