剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
不知道
No.
但巴斯不在意
But Baz didn't care.
他乐意让所有人觉得他是个真的吸血鬼
He loved that everyone thought he was a real vampire.
再加上喝血的事 很逼真
And the blood drinking, that really played into it.
你俩有喝过血吗
Do either of you drink blood?
没 我 我更愿意喝啤酒
No, I'm...I'm more of a lager man.
他从哪儿得到的血液
Where did he get the blood from?
他的女朋友 莫妮卡
His girlfriend, Monika.
去哪儿能找到她
And where can we find her?
你确定没收到任何短♥信♥或电♥话♥吗
And you definitely didn't get any texts or phone calls?
好的 谢谢合作
Good. Thanks for your time.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
就是她 莫妮卡·斯库拉斯
That's her, Monika Skouras.
莫妮卡·斯库拉斯
月度最佳员工
Employee of the Month.
显然是优秀员工之一
Yeah, one of her best workers, apparently.
她的刀法造诣颇深
Knows how to handle a knife.
肉店
她给塞巴斯蒂安送过货
She used to do deliveries to Sebastian's house.
他们就是在那儿认识的
That's where she met him.
他总是买♥♥一些奇怪的东西
He'd order all this weird stuff,
比如骨髓 羊脑花 血
you know, like marrow bones, lamb brains, blood,
最后变成了只买♥♥血
and eventually, just blood.
-他们在一起多久了 -几个月了
- How long were they together? - Oh, a couple of months.
但我告诉你
But get this.
莫妮卡今早没来上班
Monika doesn't turn up for work this morning.
包括她室友 没人知道她现在在哪儿
No-one knows where she is, including her flatmate.
她跑了
She's done a runner.
看起来是这样 我先去找本地警局的克雷格
Yeah, looks like it. So, I'll get onto Craig at the local branch.
看看他们能不能找到她
See if they can track her down.
哈罗
Harrow?
关于你儿子的事
Listen, about your son...
我把你给我的他妈妈的地址
I've spoken to the Met about the addresses
-告诉了伦敦警♥察♥厅 -然后呢
- you gave me for his mother. - Ok.
他们最近手头比较忙
Well, with everything they've got going on,
你儿子的事可能得放放
it's not really a high priority at the moment.
花费的时间可能要比我预想中要长
It's...it's gonna take a little bit longer than I expected.
那
So...
你还能想起点什么
Look, is there anything else you could think of
有助于加快调查进度的事吗
that might help speed up the process?
我想不出来了
Not off the top of my head, no.
不过 谢谢你
But, uh, thank you.
你没接我电♥话♥
You haven't been answering your phone.
抱歉 今天太忙了
Sorry. I've been busy.
工作
Working.
如果是我躺在那里 你也会这样吗
Is that what you'd do if I was in there?
第二天照常工作
Go to work the next day?
-菲恩 -我要见他
- Fern... - I want to see him.
不行
You can't.
他可是我哥哥
He's my brother.
他不是
He's not.
你哥还活着
Your brother is still alive.
你凭什么肯定那个人就是你儿子
What makes you so sure this guy is your son?
-他可能是任何人 -就是他
- He could be anyone. - It's him.
他长得太像我 还有他妈妈了
He looked...like me and like his mother.
-他说过是谁在跟踪他吗 -没有
- Did he say who's after him? - No.
那太平间的又是谁
Then who's that dead guy in the cold-room?
-我不知道 -还有那本护照
- I don't know. - And that passport?
-为什么有你的名字 -我真不知道
- Why was your name on it? - I don't know!
那你究竟知道些什么
Then what do you know?
他的名字
His name.
詹姆斯
It's James.
宝贝 我知道你一时接受不了
Bub, I know this is a lot to take in,
但我真的不想再对你说谎了
but I didn't want to lie to you again.
如果他所说的是真的 那我必须帮他
And if what he's telling me is true, then I have to help him.
格蕾丝·莫利纽
哈罗
接吗
Are you gonna get that?
不急
Oh, it can wait.
-你要见我 -没错
- You wanted to see me. - Yes.
进来吧
Come in.
我知道现在说有点仓促了
Uh, look, I know this is short notice,
但我得请几天事假
but I need to take a few days of personal leave.
行 理由呢
OK. Why?
我们以前都不需要和玛克辛说理由
Well, we never had to give a reason to Maxine.
玛克辛不再管事了
Maxine's no longer in charge.
我知道啊
I'm well aware of that.
我建议你递交一份请假申请表
Then I suggest you send through a 'request for leave' form
我会根据内容判定
and I'll judge it on its merit.
就像对待其他员工那样
As I would with any other staff member.
行吗
Is that all?
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我在桑德兰私人医院做过外科手术
I used to hire surgical rooms at Sunderland Private.
四年前你被派去监管
You were sent in to look for efficiencies four years ago.
也是因为你的审计导致关门
It was your audit that got the place closed down.
那家医院一直在赔钱
That hospital was losing money.
我在那儿的朋友因此丢了工作
And friends of mine lost their jobs.
有些人至今仍未找到工作
Some haven't worked since.
我知道你被派来这里
I know you haven't just been
不仅仅是为了接替玛克辛
brought in here to take over from Maxine.
新的限额 额外的监管
The new quotas, the extra supervision.
你来这里是为了削减开支
You're here to find cuts,
我猜有人要丢掉工作了
and my guess is someone's gonna lose their job.
那个人是谁
So, who's it gonna be?
别忘了填请假表
Don't forget to fill out that leave form.
喂
Hello?
准备好了 带现金来
She's ready. Bring cash.
一分不少
It's all there.
再数一遍也没什么坏处
Never hurts to double-check.
我现在能看了吗
Can I see now?
里奥
Oh, Leo...
这实在
This is...
这实在
This is...
天啊 哈罗 别冲着我哭鼻子
Jesus, Harrow, don't get all blubbery on me.
中网 看起来就像是原装的
The grille! It looks original.
还有车标 这些你都是从哪里找的
And the badging! Where did you find them?
不要问
Don't ask.
正品后视镜 你从哪里搞来的
Genuine side mirror. Where did you get that?
不要问
Don't ask.
原装仪表盘
Original dash.
你是怎么
How did you...?
好吧 好吧 我不问
Alright, alright, I won't ask.
别再让它着火了
Try not to set it on fire again.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
哈罗
Harrow.
好消息 我们找到塞巴斯蒂安的女朋友了
Good news. We found Sebastian's girlfriend.
请告诉我两天前的晚上你在哪里
Can you tell me where you were two nights ago?
我不记得了
Can't remember.
这是你的银行账户吗
Is that your bank account?
上面有我的名字
It's my name on it.
是的 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that.
两天前 塞巴斯蒂安·威尔士的账户
Two nights ago, $28,000 was transferred into it
向你的账户转了2.8万
from an account belonging to a Mr. Sebastian Wells.
-你能解释一下吗 -这是份礼物
- Can you explain that? - It was a gift.
你的项链
Your necklace...
那也是礼物吗
Was that a gift too?
18世纪的乔治亚玻璃 非常昂贵
18th-century Georgian glass. Very expensive.
塞巴斯蒂安喜欢美丽的东西
Well, Sebastian likes pretty things.
-价格也很美丽 -是的 他很慷慨
- And pretty pennies. - Yeah, he's very generous.
跟我们说说你和威尔士先生的关系
Tell us about your relationship with Mr. Wells.
我们约会了一段时间 一周前分手了
We dated for a while and we broke up a week ago.
-你们分手了吗 -对
- You broke it off? - Mm-hm.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表