剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
I tried ringing, I tried writing.
我甚至试着寄钱
I even tried sending money.
我甚至不知道塔尼娅生的是个男孩还是女孩
I didn't even know if Tanya had a boy or a girl,
或者她到底有没有生下来
or if she'd had it at all.
我甚至跑回去想找她
I even went over to try and find her.
-她的家人呢 -他们关系一般
- Well, what about her family? - Ah, she wasn't close.
当我跟他们沟通的时候
When I did talk to them, they told me that
他们叫我回去 继续自己的生活
I should just go back and live my own life.
虽然难以启齿 但我确实这么做了
And I'm ashamed to say that I did.
我遇见了斯蒂芬
I met Steph,
结了婚 然后有了菲恩
got married, we had Fern.
但我一直没找到机会 也没有勇气
But I never found the way, I never found the courage
告诉她们 可能在某个地方我还有个孩子
to tell them that I might have another child somewhere.
你应该说的
You should have.
我可以借走这些吗 就看下地址
Look, is it OK if I borrow these just for the addresses?
-好啊 当然 -追 伙计 快去追
- Yeah, of course. - Go, mate, go.
菲恩 我不知道你听到了多少
Fern...I don't know how much you heard...
-今晚听这么多足够了 -听着
- Plenty for one night. - Listen...
我不想听 爸爸
I can't, Dad.
在此之前 我都可以听的
I would have at any time up until now.
听着 我知道这样让你知道这件事很不好
Look, I know it's no way to find out.
的确很不好
No, it's not.
每次当我觉得我们之间已经没有秘密
Every time I think that we're good,
已经没问题了 你总会有另一个惊喜
that all the secrets are out, you just magic up another one.
-现在又来个同父异母的哥哥 -菲恩
- A half-brother now? - Oh, Fern.
告诉我
Just tell me.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
停尸房♥
In the morgue.
菲恩
Fern.
昆士兰法医学研究所
来了 一半全脂一半脱脂 四分之一浓缩
Vente, half full-cream, half non-fat, split quad shots,
双份低咖♥啡♥因♥ 双份普通的无泡沫拿铁
two decaf, two regular, no foam latte with whipped cream,
再加鲜奶油 椰子糖 和香草香精
coconut sugar and a touch of vanilla essence.
你忘记加肉豆蔻了
You forgot the nutmeg.
他们的肉豆蔻用完了
They were out of nutmeg.
还有一杯绿茶
And a green tea.
我在厨房♥就可以自己泡绿茶
Well, I can make green tea in the kitchen.
是啊
Yeah.
尸检做完了吗
PM done?
我就不参与《义经千本樱》的
I'm going to apologise to the rest of the cast
剩余桥段了
of Yoshitsune Senbon Zakura.
格蕾丝会告诉你我们的发现
Grace might take you through what we found.
急性硬膜下血肿吗
Acute subdural haematoma?
头骨碎片嵌入中♥央♥沟
And intrusion into the central sulcus by skull fragments.
C3C4脊柱也完全断裂了
Also a total break between his C3, C4 vertebra.
-他的死亡应该很快 -可能吧
- He would have died quickly. - Probably.
希望是这样
Hopefully.
能发现他为什么掉下来吗
Is there anything to explain why he fell?
打斗了 嗑药了 还是什么别的
A fight? Drugs? Anything?
没有搏斗的痕迹 我们在等他的血检报告
No signs of struggle. We're waiting on his tox reports.
什么样的父亲会和儿子以这样的方式见面呢
What kind of a father meets his son like this?
你知道他来这儿了吗
Did you even know he was here?
我甚至不知道他的声音是什么样的
I didn't even know what his voice sounded like.
家养褐家鼠
Rattus norvegicus domestica.
不仅是动物还活着
Somewhat outside my usual duties,
这有点超出我平时法医的工作范围
seeing it is both an animal and alive.
是什么东西闻到了老鼠的味道吗[发现不对劲]
So, something smelled a rat?
慢跑者养的狗
Jogger's dog.
早上慢跑者养的狗
So early morning jogger,
突然发疯了一样追赶老鼠
Fido goes nuts, chases after the rat.
慢跑者追着菲多找到了尸体
Jogger chases after Fido and finds him.
彼得·克雷格·莫罗
Peter Craig Morrow.
-他一直露宿街头吗 -无家可归很久了
- Was he sleeping rough? - Long-term homeless.
他平时活动的范围就在这附近
His usual haunt was about half a click that way.
很明显那老鼠是他的宠物
And apparently the rat was his pet.
我们在附近找到了一把固定刀片的刀
Yeah, we found a fixed blade knife close by.
我们正在提取指纹检测
We're printing and testing it.
这里的伤口不是被捅的
Wasn't stabbed here.
慢跑者从道路两边都发现了血迹
Joggers have tracked the blood in both directions.
-有目击证人吗 -没有
- Any witnesses? - No.
我们正在查安全理事会的录像
We're checking council security cameras,
但最近一个摄像头在那个公园的另一边
but the nearest one is on the other side of that park over there.
-是抢劫吗 -他钱包里的12元还在呢
- Was it a robbery? - Still had his wallet with $12 in it.
也没什么可抢的
I doubt he had any more worth taking.
莫罗有朋友吗
Does Morrow have any friends?
有人知道他发生了什么事吗
Anyone who might know what happened to him?
那群流浪汉没说什么有用的信息
Well, the homeless community isn't really saying much
因为最近他们对我们没什么好感
'cause we're not in their good books at the moment.
最近发生了很多针对流浪汉的袭击
There's been a number of assaults on rough sleepers lately,
显然我们做得还不够
and apparently we're not doing enough.
好吧
Alright.
我去看看能发现些什么
I'll, uh...I'll see what I can find out.
好的
Ok.
他的老鼠怎么办
What about his rat?
我们把它送到最近的兽医那里 给它安乐死
We'll take it to the nearest vet, have it destroyed.
-为什么是我 -为什么不能是你
- Why me? - Why not?
因为我讨厌老鼠
Because I hate rats.
没有老鼠你可能就没有工作
You might not have a job without rats.
它们是医学研究的优质模型
They make excellent models for medical research.
几乎每个与疾病相关的人类基因
Almost every human gene associated with diseases
在老鼠基因组中都能找到对应的部分
has a counterpart in the rat genome.
我通常直接毒坏老鼠基因组
I usually just poison the rat genome.
你是怎么从护理学院毕业的
How did you get through nursing school?
-敲诈 -好吧 我先把它养在我的办公室
- Blackmail. - Fine, I'll keep it in my office.
那儿应该有很多它的同伴
Well, it should have plenty of company there.
-就是这个流浪汉吗 -他叫彼得·莫罗
- This is the homeless guy? - His name was Peter Morrow.
-为什么问这个 -他女儿正在赶来的路上
- Why? - His daughter's on the way in.
爸爸
Dad.
这是彼得·克雷格·莫罗吗
That's Peter Craig Morrow?
是的 我能进去看看他吗
Yes. Can I go in and see him?
现在还不行
Not yet.
我们还要进行尸检
We are still to conduct our examination,
但检查完你想待多久都行
but after that you can take as much time with him as you need.
-麦斯特罗呢 -什么
- Where's Maestro? - What?
我爸的宠物麦斯特罗 他们一直形影不离
Dad's pet rat Maestro. They were inseparable.
麦斯特罗 在我办公室呢 你想看看它吗
Maestro, right. He's in my office. Would you like him?
我只是想确认它没事
I just wanted to make sure it was OK.
艾米莉 你和你父亲经常联♥系♥吗
Emily, did you have much to do with your father?
我尽量每两周和他见一次
I tried to see him every fortnight or so.
你知道这是谁干的吗
Do you know who did this?
我们正在调查
We're looking into it.
你觉得你父亲的性格怎么样
How would you describe your father's personality?
我爸人特别好
Dad was the loveliest man.
逗人开心的过街老鼠
温柔 贴心 大家都喜欢我爸和麦斯特罗
Gentle, sweet. Everyone liked Dad and Maestro.
当然 警♥察♥总是想赶走他
Of course the police always tried to shift him on.
长尾巴的朋友
逗人开心的过街老鼠
但他总是会回去
But he kept going back.
他被发现时距他常待的地方很远
He was found a long way from him usual corner.
你知道是为什么吗
Do you have any idea why?
我永远摸不清我爸爸做事的缘由
I have no idea why Dad did any of the things that he did.
我之前让他搬来和我一起住 但
I tried to get him to move in with me, but...
但我以为他还挺好的 直到
...but I thought he was OK, until...
直到什么
What?
大约一年前 我爸变了
About a year ago, Dad kind of...changed.
怎么变了
Changed how?
他变得有攻击性 很暴♥力♥吗
Did he become aggressive? Violent?
不是 我爸对我还是很好 但他会说
No. Dad was still really nice to me, but he would say,
"你人是很好 但真正的艾米莉在哪里"
"You're sweet, but where's the real Emily?"
他以为我是冒名顶替的
He thought I was an impostor.
不止是我 他的朋友 比如黛也是如此
And it wasn't just me. It was his friends, too, like Di.
黛
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表