剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
And you must be Dr Molyneux.
听说你在这里适应得很好
I've heard you've settled in here very well.
那...你是谁
So, uh... And who are you?
这是布兰姆森医生 他以前在这里工作
This is Dr Bramson. He used to work here.
直到他背叛了我们
Before he took his 30 pieces of silver.
你可别说你没考虑过离开研究所的日子 莱尔
Don't tell me you haven't thought about life after QIFM, Lyle.
菲尔利医生 莫利纽医生
Dr Fairley, Dr Molyneux.
我得回去工作了
I'd better be getting back.
瑞妮 到底怎么回事
Renae. What is going on?
你们俩能来一下我的办公室吗
Would you two please come to my office?
哈罗医生
Dr Harrow?
团建活动怎么样
How was the team-building exercise?
-惊人的有效 -很好
- Surprisingly effective. - Good.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
我们以为他是你儿子
We thought he was your son.
恐怕...我可能漏了点什么
I fear I...I might have missed something.
我认为这是拳击骨折
I believe the injury is a boxer's fracture.
我不相信詹姆斯说的一切
I'm not sure I believe anything James says.
不喝告诉你失散多年的妹妹真♥相♥
How about telling your long-lost sister the truth?
期末海滩排队上的摩托车意外
Motor vehicle accident at an end-of-year school beach party.
卡拉没有喝酒
Kaara wasn't drinking.
整个学校都知道她是酒鬼
Whole school knew she was a drunk!
她是个好孩子
She was a good kid.
-你觉得呢 -我还是觉得很可疑
- What do you think? - I still think it's fishy.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表