剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
艾琳胃里找到的降血压药
showing that the blood pressure capsules found in Erin's stomach
被替换成了羟吗♥啡♥酮
had been emptied and replaced with oxymorphone.
你的儿子两年前做过社区服务
And apparently, your son did community service two years ago
罪名是贩卖♥♥少量冰♥毒♥和羟吗♥啡♥酮
for dealing small amounts of speed and oxy.
杨先生 你的妻子在溺亡前
Mr Young, your wife took a huge dose of morphine
服用了大量的吗♥啡♥
just before she drowned.
你儿子有贩卖♥♥吗♥啡♥的历史
Your son has a history of dealing morphine
他是唯一一个从你妻子的死亡中获利的人
and he's the only beneficiary from your wife's death.
现在他还不接电♥话♥了
Now, he's not answering his phone.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我不知道 我
I have no idea. I...
所有的这一切
All of this is, um...
我都不知道
I had no idea.
有一件事我不明白
One thing I don't understand.
看起来内特和他母亲关系并不好
It seems Nate didn't have a good relationship with his mother.
那她为什么同意跟他去见律师
So, why did she agree to go with him to the solicitor?
跟他谈话时我们会知道的
Well, we'll find out when we talk to him.
但他现在躲了起来
But he's gone to ground,
只有犯罪者才会这么做
which is exactly the sort of thing a guilty man does.
-你好 -我在休息
- Hi... - On a break.
我知道 但我只是
I know, but I just...
我知道你想找些什么 但我
I know you want something, but I'm...
在休息 是的 但我只是想要
On a break, yes. But I just want...
-我在休息 -艾琳·杨的病历
- Break. - ...Erin Young's medical records.
听着 病历还没送来 我
Look, they haven't arrived yet and I...
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 该死 真该死
Shit, shit, shit.
看看你让我做了什么
Look what you made me do!
-怎么了 -我点了"喜欢"
- What? - I swiped right!
那又怎样
So?
-我"喜欢"了某个我认识的人 -所以呢
- I swiped right on someone I know! - So?
这是个我不想"喜欢"的人
Someone I didn't want to swipe right on!
下午好 发生什么事了
Good afternoon. And what's going on?
我不知道布莱恩喜欢钓鱼
Didn't know Bryan was a fisherman.
喜欢徒步
Or a hiker.
还喜欢高崖垂降
Or an abseiler.
-埃德温娜"喜欢"了他 -我能看出是为什么
- Edwina swiped right on him. - I can see why.
天啊 他
Oh, my God. He's...
真的好健壮
Quite buff.
你好 埃德温娜
Edwina.
你好 高级警长
Detective Senior Sergeant.
我得走了
Well, I...must away.
我的浮世绘木版画课
My Ukiyo-e woodprint class.
性♥爱♥裸体画
Erotic nudes.
我有试管要洗 所以我
And I've got test tubes to clean, so I...
别走
Uh, don't.
我需要你
I need you.
但我不需要你
But I don't need you.
你必须离开
You have to go.
马上
Now.
准备好了吗 佐里奇太太
Are you ready, Ms Zoric?
麦克斯
Max...
米拉·佐里奇
Mila Zoric.
她确认死去的年轻人是她儿子
She's confirmed the dead young man is her son,
麦克斯·菲利普·佐里奇
Max Filip Zoric.
-跟她一起的先生是 -她的公♥司♥律师
- And the gentleman with her? - Her in-house lawyer.
公♥司♥律师
In-house?
佐里奇太太经营着一家成功的
Ms Zoric runs a large and successful company
大型股票交易软件公♥司♥
that develops share-trading software.
有多大 多成功
How large and successful?
足够引起税务局和诈骗调查组的
Well, enough that the Tax Office and the Fraud Squad
共同关注的程度
are both very aware.
但他们很聪明
But smart.
都是捕风捉影 她的法律团队非常优秀
Nothing's been proven. And her legal team is very good.
她儿子呢
And her son?
沉迷聚会的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Tearaway party boy.
我还是很好奇 为什么他的假护照背后
I'm still curious to know why he had your name
会写着你的名字
in the back of his false passport.
我也很好奇
So am I?
哈罗医生吗
Dr Harrow?
我是米拉·佐里奇
Mila Zoric.
麦克斯的母亲
Max's mother.
我想跟你儿子聊聊
I'd like to talk to your son.
-佐里奇太太 -求你了 警长
- Ms Zoric... - Please, Detective Sergeant.
我已告诉警♥察♥
I've told the police
我不知道麦克斯为什么在那个造船厂
I don't know why Max was in that shipyard.
不知道他为什么不问就开走公♥司♥的车
I don't know why he took a company car without asking.
不知道他为什么会有本假护照
I don't know why he had a false passport.
但我想知道哈罗医生的名字为什么会在上面
But I'd like to know why Dr Harrow's name was in it.
我也想知道
I would too.
为什么我儿子会有一封
And why my son had a letter,
他没写过的 给你的信
which he didn't write, talking to you.
结论只有一个 你也有个儿子
What other conclusion is there, other than you have a son too.
-佐里奇太太 -求你了 警长
- Ms Zoric... - Please, Detective Sergeant.
很遗憾 你儿子死了
I'm sorry you lost your boy.
有一阵子 我以为他是我儿子
For a while, I thought he was mine.
我可能有个儿子 但即使我有
I might have a son, but if I do...
我很久以前也失去他了
...I lost him a long time ago.
佐里奇太太 感谢你今天
Ms Zoric, thank you for coming here today,
强忍♥着悲痛来到这里
under the most saddening of circumstances.
期待和你们继续保持联♥系♥
I look forward to staying in touch.
这事还没完
This will not be going away.
为什么是我
Why me?
你为什么不让其他清洁工走
Why didn't you let one of the other cleaners go?
是因为我抱怨了吗
'Cause I complained?
不 我明白
Nuh, I get it.
去你的吧 你的拖布我不还了
Screw you, and I'm keeping your mop.
卡兰 你不会相信这些胆小鬼
Callan, you will not believe what those gutless little...
你好
Hi.
该死
Shit.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house!
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
菲恩 菲恩 菲恩 菲恩
Fern, Fern, Fern, Fern!
干杯
Cheers.
这可真下作
That was a dog act.
什么
What?
让爸以为你死了 让我以为你死了
Letting Dad think you were dead. Letting me think you were dead.
好吧
Yeah, well...
很高兴我没死
...I'm glad I'm not.
我还没见过你呢
Never have got to meet you.
你以前这招都有用吗
Does that usually work for you?
实际上 是的
Actually, yeah.
拜托 别告诉我你从没轻甩那头金色秀发
Oh, come on, don't tell me you've never tossed that blonde hair
或用那迷人的微笑赢得某人好感
or used that pretty smile to win someone over.
我不是 某人
I'm not...someone.
抱歉 我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. I'm being a dick.
你知道我才几天时间
You've only known about me for a few days,
其中两天你还以为我死了
two of which you thought I was dead.
我知道你的事很多年了
I've known about you for years.
我妈
See, my mum...
她不想我们和你♥爸♥有任何联♥系♥
she didn't want anything to do with our dad.
她和我说她根本不知道他的名字
She told me she didn't even know his name.
十三岁的时候 我开始在网上查找
When I was 13, I started looking on the net.
我找到他了
I found him.
然后找到了你
And I found you.
所以你是个跟踪狂
So, you're a stalker.
我只是想要了解你
I just wanted to know about you.
我查过你 看到你在学校的事
I looked you up, saw how you did at school.
所有科目的尖子 游泳队队长
Aceing every subject. Swim captain.
然后你就消失了
And then you just disappeared.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表