剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
神秘法医
第一季 第一集
犯罪行为
Actus Reus
-你在干什么 -看《正午》
- What are you doing? - Watching High Noon?
《正午》:1952年美国黑白西部片
不不不 我是说你怎么没在工作
No, no. No, no. Why aren't you working?
我讨厌小丑
I hate clowns.
很多人都讨厌小丑
Yeah, lots of people hate clowns.
我们付你工资是要你在下午五点前完成尸检
You're being paid to complete an autopsy of one by 5pm.
-让费尔利做 -就你来
- Let Fairley do it. - You're doing it.
-我不做 -丹尼尔 警方今天就需要尸检报告
- No, I'm not. - Daniel, the police need it by today.
嫌疑人有逃跑的可能
There are people of interest who are a flight risk,
因为 没错 这看上去像是谋杀
because, ta-da!, this looks like murder.
-很好 -不好 我需要知道是不是
- Great. - Not great. I need to know if it is.
-交给费尔利 -我是交给了你
- Give it to Fairley. - I gave it to you.
我不做
I'm not doing it.
你以为我不知道这个人是谁吗
Do you think I don't know who this guy is?
被指控猥亵儿童 但指控都没成立
Accusations of child molestation. But none that have stuck.
现在他死了
Now that he's dead,
警方就觉得是某个他的受害者长大了
the police are thinking one of his victims grew up,
追踪到了他
tracked him down,
趁他做瑜伽时偷袭弄断了他脖子
surprised him on his yoga mat and broke his neck.
那你为什么没在做尸检
Then why aren't you doing the autopsy?
因为如果我来 我就会发现真正的死因
Because if I do it, I'll find that cause of death
是第二三颈椎过度扭转
is a subarachnoid haemorrhage on the base of the brain
造成右侧椎动脉创伤性内侧撕裂
as a result of traumatic medial laceration of the right vertebral artery
引发的颅底蛛网膜下腔出血
by excessive auto-rotation of the C2 and C3 vertebrae.
他是带状做瑜伽时
He died twisting his neck
扭断自己脖子死的
doing yoga in his make-up.
化着妆是因为能勾起他
Wearing it because it brought back
曾经和那些被他毁掉一生的孩子
sweet memories of the tender moments
一起度过温柔时刻的甜蜜回忆
he spent with all those children whose lives he destroyed,
所以死后出现了勃起
hence the angel lust.
你想要尸检报告 就交给费尔利
You want it done, give to Fairley.
幸运的话 他可能会认定为钝性创伤至死
With a bit of luck, he might suggest blunt-force trauma,
警♥察♥会展开调查
the police will investigate
然后发现这个猪头的各种肮脏过去
and then enough dirt will come up on this shithead
他会被人们记住是个儿童猥亵犯 而不是个小丑
that he'll be remembered as a child molester instead of a clown.
你真的不该打扰一个男人看《正午》
You really shouldn't interrupt a guy watching High Noon.
费尔利尸检了你的小丑
Fairley's finished your clown.
给我一个不开除你的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you?
专业词汇
Vocabulary.
我有最丰富多彩的专业词汇
I have the most arcipluvian way with words.
-你几年前就辞职过 -我知道
- You quit years ago. - I know.
很难开始新生活
It's hard to start again.
人们都说容易 但说实话 那需要决心
They say it's easy but, I tell you, it takes willpower.
随你便
Knock yourself out.
你告诉了费尔利瑜伽的事
You told Fairley about the yoga.
没错
Yes.
他可能会得出不同的结论
He might have come to a different conclusion.
那个猪头现在就这么一死了之
Now that grease-painted prick gets away with it by dying.
但那是事实
It was the truth.
你知道吗 你应该解雇我
You know what? You should fire me,
趁我还没把我们卷进麻烦
before I get us both into trouble.
我是应该那样 但又有什么好处呢
Yeah, I should. But what good would it do?
你还是会去检查室继续工作 你太爱这份工作了
You'd still be in that exam room, working. You love it too much.
所以下次我发现不喜欢的东西要怎么办
So, what happens the next time I find something that I don't like?
一边看加里·库珀的电影 一边说出真♥相♥
You watch Gary Cooper and you tell the truth.
加里·库珀:《正午》男主角
但要是你没做好你的工作 我会扣你工资
But if you fail to do your job, I will dock your pay,
所以快回去工资
so get back to work.
还有给费尔利道歉
And apologise to Fairley.
-费尔利 -啊
- Fairley? - Ah!
你是来道歉的吗
You're here to apologise?
-是的 -是你自愿还是帕维奇命令你来的
- Yeah. - Because you want to or because Pavich told you to?
多亏你
Thanks to you,
我香道课迟到了
I'm late for my kodo class.
香道
Kodo.
日本熏香艺术
The Japanese art of incense appreciation.
-你的结论没错 -是啊
- You were right. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You OK?
还好
Yeah.
我是哈罗
Harrow.
你的女儿以前嗑药吗
Has your daughter taken drugs before?
据我所知没有 她服用了什么
Not that I'm aware of. What was it she took?
第一症状表明是某种精神活性药物 摇♥头♥丸♥之类
First symptoms suggest some sort of psychoactive, like MDMA.
但目前状态良好
But she's responded well.
-她怎么到这儿的 -她被别人送到了外面
- How did she get here? - She was left outside by someone.
他们没留下来
They didn't stick around.
她就在这里
She's just in here.
芙恩
Fern?!
芙恩
Fern!
芙恩 等等
Fern, wait!
现在打来不是时候
Not a great time.
抱歉 芙恩在你那里吗
Sorry. Is Fern there?
没有
Ha! No.
-她来过电♥话♥吗 -亲自说话吗
- Has she called? - Using her actual voice?
她就一周前发了条短♥信♥ 说自己很好
She sent me a text, like, a week ago, saying she's fine.
怎么 发生什么了
Why? What's happened?
她被送到了急诊室 因为服用了药物
She was admitted to Emergency. She took something.
-什么时候 -一种派对药
- When? - A party drug.
-但她没事 -哪家医院
- But she was OK. - Which hospital?
她没事吗 你见到她了吗
Is she OK? Did you see her?
我到之前她离开了
She left before I got there.
-我们要怎么办 -我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
你跟她说上话了就告诉我
Just let me know if you talk to her.
禁止停车
停车处
无限制
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道
Yeah.
布鲁斯·瑞莫斯
Bruce Reimers.
不知道你来这里干什么
Not sure why you're here?
厌倦了骚扰费尔利吗
Get bored of hassling Fairley?
费尔利是个白♥痴♥
Fairley's an idiot.
他不是
He's not.
虽然他确实会花一百多块在发型上
Though he does spend more than a hundred bucks on a haircut.
-喝酒吗 -当然
- Drink? - Sure.
做梦
Tough shit.
我才不会和闯入贝蒂号♥的人喝酒
I don't drink with people who break into Bettie.
你想干什么 瑞莫斯
What do you want, Reimers?
你上司给的
It's from your boss.
如果这周末前我不认领莉薇的尸体
If I don't collect Livvy's body by the end of the week,
政♥府♥就会火化她
the state will cremate her.
周末前吗
End of the week?
-那你最好... -不 不
- Well, you better... - No! No!
-这案子已经结束了 -那就重启调查
- The case is closed. - Reopen it.
瑞莫斯 你的女儿不是死于谋杀
Reimers, your daughter wasn't murdered.
她是被杀死的
She was murdered.
奥利维亚没有自杀
Olivia didn't kill herself.
你的蠢货同事费尔利 完全搞错了
Your idiot mate, Fairley, got it wrong!
听着 我也很不喜欢费尔利
Hey, I don't like Fairley any more than you.
-但他检查得很仔细 -那他肯定漏掉了什么
- But he is thorough. - Well, he missed something.
没有
No.
你要向我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me?
死掉的病理学家可没法做尸检
Dead pathologists do shitty autopsies.
别朝贝蒂开枪
Whoa! Not Bettie.
冷静点
Whoa...
莉薇是被谋杀的
Livvy was murdered!
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你和其他人一样 身处这个体制之中
You get what everyone else gets. You get the system.
这个体制审视了一切 做出了决定
The system that looks at everything and makes a decision.
这个体制认定你的女儿并非死于谋杀
And the system decided your daughter wasn't murdered.
嘿
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表