剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Yeah. Can you...can you open it?
上...
Holy...
帝啊
..shit.
姓 詹姆斯
名 里德
英国公民
你好啊
Hi, there.
看起来很辛苦啊
That looks like hard work.
要养活自己
Pays the bills.
你是干私活还是属公♥司♥的
Do you do domestic work or just corporate?
给钱就干
I'll clean for anyone who pays.
我喜欢你的态度 有名片吗
I like your attitude. Do you have a card?
没有 但我可以给你留个号♥码
No. I can give you my number.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
菲恩
Fern.
菲恩·哈罗
Fern Harrow.
认识你很高兴 菲恩
Well, it's lovely to meet you, Fern.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
那太好了 再见
That'd be great. Bye.
你现在还给你房♥间锁门了
Locking your room now?
小心驶得万年船
It pays to be careful.
你要出门吗
You going out?
我们都要出门
We all are.
在下班后去找菲恩
Meeting Fern after work.
我们不是要在家里吃饭吗
I thought we were supposed to be eating in.
计划有变
Change of plan.
拜托 你随时都可以做饭的
Come on. You can cook any time.
其实 一直都是我做饭
Actually, I cook ALL the time.
没有人要你做啊
No-one's asking you to.
你真的觉得菲恩想要一个
You really think Fern wants a guy
整天只会待在家里做饭的人吗
who just hangs at home and cooks?
家务先生
Mr Domestic?
你到底想干什么 詹姆斯
What's the end game, James?
你到底要在这里待多久
How long are you actually here for?
我...还不知道
I...don't know yet.
你满嘴大话 哥们儿
You talk big, man,
但你也只有嘴上功夫了
but that's all you do.
你不在乎菲恩 你只是在利用她
You don't give a shit about Fern. You're just using her.
-我不是我父亲 -的确
- I'm not my father. - No.
你不是
You're not.
你根本就比不上哈罗
Harrow's a better man than you'll ever be.
好好享受你的菜吧
Enjoy your meal.
你觉得这个 叫詹姆斯·里德的人
Do you think this guy, who we now know is James Reed...
会是他吗
..could be him?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
他在车里找什么
What was he after in the car?
跟他跑到我办公室里想找的东西一样
Same thing he was after in my office.
网络犯罪部解不开的那部手♥机♥
The phone Cybercrimes can't unlock.
嗯 你觉得他为什么想拿到那部手♥机♥
Yep. Why do you think he wants it?
这肯定和麦克斯·佐里奇的死有关
Well, it's got something to do with the death of Max Zoric.
你想来点什么
What would you like?
我不知道 詹姆斯
I don't know, James -
关于2200万的解释怎么样
something with 22 million answers in it?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你在哪里
Where are you?
实验室
The lab.
修行
Penance.
你还好吗
Is everything OK?
冰淇淋
Ice-cream.
什么
What?
你提议要去吃冰淇淋
You suggested ice-cream.
我们去吃点吧
Let's get some.
现在吗
What, now?
只有趁现在了
I think there's only now.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么样 河边的那家店
So, what do you say? That place down by the water?
好啊
Sure.
半小时后见
Half an hour?
没问题
See you there.
你好 丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
塔尼娅
Tanya?
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
詹姆斯有麻烦了吗
Is James in trouble?
我不确定他和那男孩的死有没有关系
I'm not sure he wasn't involved in that boy's death.
我一分钱都没偷
I didn't steal a cent.
如果她以为是你偷的 她会怎么做
If she thought you did, what would she do to you?
我觉得她会杀了我
I think she'd kill me.
-上帝啊 那是... -塔尼娅·里德
- Jesus. Is that...? - Tanya Reed.
看看他们会带我们发现什么
Let's see where they take us.
黎明决斗
Pistols at dawn, eh?
你知道这场决斗是为了什么吗
Do you know what the duel was over?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing to find here.
看来我是唯一一个漏洞了
Sounds like I'm the only loose end.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表