剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
-冰淇淋 -现在吗
- Ice-cream. - What, now?
只有趁现在了
I think there's only now.
你根本不在乎菲恩 你只是在利用她
You don't give a shit about Fern. You're just using her.
他有没有和你说过他偷了那死去男孩妈妈的钱
Did he tell you that he stole money from that dead boy's mother?
你想要什么
What would you like?
要一个价值2200万的答案
Something with 22 million answers in it.
-技术支持 -谢天谢地 请进
- Tech support. - Oh, thank Christ. Come in.
-我需要花一点时间 -需要多久都行
- This is gonna take me some time. - Take as long as you need.
网络犯罪部对船厂的打斗又有线索了吗
Cybercrime have another go at the shipyard phone?
对 没用
No good.
我们可能有哈罗儿子的线索了
We might have another lead on Harrow's son.
有个叫詹姆斯·里德的用学习签证入境了
James Reed entered the country on a study visa.
你能看看 如果有人来过
Can you check if someone was here
想要永远删掉一些东西要怎么做吗
and they wanted to delete something permanently?
姓 詹姆斯
名 里德
英国公民
-你母亲呢 -她死了
- Where's your mother? - She's dead.
癌症 你为什么不找我
Cancer? Why didn't you call me?
我都不知道你的存在
I didn't know you existed.
妈妈总说她不知道我父亲是谁
Mum said she didn't know who my father was.
她为什么对我的事撒谎
Why did she lie about me?
-你好 丹尼尔 -塔尼娅
- Hello, Daniel. - Tanya?
二 三
Deux, trois,
四 五
quatre, cinq...
神秘法医
第三季第八集
癌症处在缓解期
The cancer's in remission.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
真的吗
Really?
我想象 我们相遇时
When I imagined...this happening,
我以为你会
I thought you'd be...
更生气
..more angry.
我也以为我会生气
I thought I would be too.
你肯定改名了
You must have changed your name.
改成了海恩 我祖母的姓氏
To Hain, my grandmother's surname.
我现在用这个名字开画展
That's what I exhibit under.
你还画画吗
You still paint?
我还做生意
And I still run a checkout.
我在特洛布里奇有个精品店
I manage a boutique in Trowbridge.
画画赚不了大钱
Not a fortune in painting.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你很努力想找到我们
I know how hard you tried to find us.
你为什么不让我找到你
Why didn't you let me?
你会说服我回来
You would have talked me back.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
詹姆斯有麻烦了吗
..is James in trouble?
我一分钱都没偷
I didn't steal a cent.
但我觉得她儿子偷了
But I think her son did.
-那个死掉的男孩吗 -麦克斯
- The dead boy? - Max.
我觉得这才是他需要假护照的原因
I think that's why he needed a fake passport.
他需要逃离国家 而且要快
Why he needed to skip the country, and quick.
这说得通 如果他偷了自己妈妈的钱
You know, it makes sense, if he stole all that money from Mummy.
我认为
You know, what I'm thinking
麦克斯能进入米拉的银行系统
is that Max had access to Mila's banking system.
突然之间他需要离开国家
Suddenly, he has a need to leave the country...
现在他死了
..and now he's dead.
詹姆斯 米拉要找你算账 是因为她儿子
James, is Mila after you because of her son
还是因为她丢了的钱
or because of her missing money?
我都不知道
I don't know anything about either.
如果她以为是你偷的 她会怎么做
Well, if she thought you did, what would she do to you?
我觉得她会杀了我
I think she'd kill me.
我去了船厂
I went to the shipyard
然后有一个死去的年轻人 我以为他是我儿子
and there was a dead young man who I thought was my son.
我过了人生中最糟糕的两天
I had maybe the worst two days of my life,
之后DNA鉴定结果出来了
then the DNA results came in...
就在当晚 詹姆斯出现了
..and the same night, James shows up.
现在你也来了
And now you're here,
我不确定我能相信他口中的任何话
I'm not sure I can believe a word he's told me.
我不确定他和那男孩的死有没有关系
I'm not sure he wasn't involved in that boy's death.
我猜他也知道 因为现在他不跟我说话了
I guess he knows that, because now he's not talking to me.
他必须得跟我说话
Well, he'll have to talk to me.
史蒂夫
Steve.
警长 二号♥监控刚上传了一些照片
Senior, Surveillance 2 just uploaded some photos.
从哪的
From?
丹尼尔·哈罗的船
Daniel Harrow's boat.
好
Ok.
上帝啊 那是...
Jesus. Is that...?
我们跟边防核查了她的面部扫描
We checked her face scan with Border Protection.
塔尼娅·安·海恩
Tanya Ann Hain,
1998年改了名字
changed by deed poll in 1998
之前叫塔尼娅·安·里德
from Tanya Ann Reed.
带他们来局里
Pull them in?
不用
No.
看看他们会带我们发现什么
Let's see where they take us.
我不敢相信你还留着这辆菲亚特
I can't believe you still have the Fiat.
我记得这个
Ha! I remember this.
在你的一盒东西里找到的
Found it in a box of your things.
你在我们第一次约会时偷的
You stole it on our first date,
从大♥波♥特兰街那家墨西哥餐馆
from that Mexican restaurant in Great Portland Street.
我们喝了龙舌兰
We'd had mescal
我很紧张那个总跟你调情的服务员
and I was worried about that waitress who kept flirting with you.
我们怎么不走
Why aren't we moving?
因为他们没走
Because THEY'RE not.
是警♥察♥ 所以
Police. So...
我们不能去看詹姆斯
..we can't go see James.
我是哈罗
Harrow.
先失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a second?
你就像个失败的照片墙博主
You're like a failing Instagrammer.
你需要更好的粉丝[盯梢人]
You need better followers.
而你得告诉我谁来看你了
And you needed to tell me about your visitor.
我都不知塔尼娅还活着
I didn't even know Tanya was still alive!
你有一整晚时间告诉我
You had all night to let me know.
那跟踪我就是让我
And following me is a great way
敞开心扉的好办法吗
to encourage open communication.
接下去呢 监听我的电♥话♥吗
What else? Tapping my calls?
哈罗 我知道你儿子在这里
Harrow, I know your son is in the country
他是一起疑似凶案的嫌疑人
and he is a person of interest in what might be a homicide.
如果真是这样 就算我知道他在哪
And that is why, even if I did know where he was,
我也不会告诉你
I wouldn't tell you.
所以你不知道你儿子在哪
So, you don't know where your son is?
不知道
No.
塔尼娅也不知道 所以 别烦我们了
And neither does Tanya, so... leave us alone.
-早上好 -早
- Morning. - Hi.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
嗯 挺好
Yeah. Fine.
我也是 我昨晚吃了两个冰淇淋 睡得特别香
Me too. I had my two ice-creams last night and slept like a baby.
天呐 真对不起
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
-突然发生了点事 -总会有事
- Something came up. - Something always does.
马丁·布鲁斯·皮克
OK. Martin Bruce Peek.
乔治·沃恩·伊利克
George Vaughn Ilic.
盗墓者
Grave robbers.
决斗者 一家历史协会的会员
Duellists. Members of an historical society.
前会员
Former members.
他们为什么决斗
Why were they duelling?
伊利克先生显然说了什么
Well, apparently Mr Ilic said something
激怒了皮克先生
to which Mr Peek took offence.
黎明时分 十步之内的决斗
Well, 10 paces at dawn.
他们的副手呢
And their seconds?
决斗中 每名决斗者都有副手陪伴
In a duel, the combatants are each accompanied by their seconds,
劝说他们放弃决斗
who try to dissuade them from fighting
检查并递上武器
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表