剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
-您是 -本·帕特森 我是她丈夫
- And you are? - Ben Patterson. I'm her husband.
-悉尼 -整理一下房♥子
- Sydney?! - To sort out the house.
-你们还共有一间房♥子 -是
- You own a house together? - Yeah.
你都不会想我吧
You won't even miss me.
-我要见他 -不行
- I want to see him. - You can't.
-他可是我哥哥 -你哥还活着
- He's my brother. - Your brother is still alive.
他的名字叫詹姆斯
His name is James.
DNA结果发过来了吗
Have the DNA results come in?
删除
你必须保守这个秘密
You have to keep them secret,
已删除
因为有人要追杀我
'cause there are people that are after me.
如果他说的是真的 那我必须帮他
And if what he's telling me is true, then I have to help him.
这是船厂被窃车辆
This is from the police vehicle compound,
所属的交♥警♥部门给出的资料
where the stolen car from the shipyard is being held.
他撬开其他车辆了吗
Did he break into any other vehicles?
没有 就这一辆 这让我怀疑
No, only this one, which makes me think
在受害者坠亡的船厂现场
there was more than one person at the shipyard
可能不止有一个人
when our victim fell to his death.
我们得找到这个人 我认为他可能有关
We need to find this guy. I think he might be involved.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
神秘法医
第三季第三集
妈妈也有这张专辑
Mum had this record, too.
她经常放吗
Did she play it much?
只有在她以为没人在听的时候
Only when she thought no-one was listening.
是你在护照里写的字
You wrote in that passport.
也是你留下了遗书
And you left that note.
我怎么知道你...就是我儿子呢
How do I know you're...you?
你母亲呢
Where's your mother?
她死了
She's dead.
乳腺癌
Breast cancer?
她在我15岁时确诊了
She found out when I was 15.
她与之斗争了 差不多三年
She fought it - for nearly three years.
最后她都无法工作
She couldn't work in the end.
那谁照顾你们俩
Who looked after you both?
我
Me.
你为什么不找我
Why didn't you call me?
我都不知道你的存在
I didn't know you existed.
妈妈总是
Mum always...
她总说她不知道我父亲是谁
..she always said she didn't know who my father was.
直到她去世后
It was only after she died that...
我在她遗物里发现了这些
..I found this in her things.
是在一个纪念品盒子里
It was in a box of keepsakes.
你为什么等了这么久才来找我
Why did you wait so long to find me?
我很生你的气
I was angry at you.
不在我们身边
For not being there.
抱歉 我真的努力了
I'm sorry, I really tried.
-她为什么对我的事撒谎 -我不知道
- Why did she lie about me? - I don't know.
所以我来这里以后观察了你一阵子
That's why I watched you for a while, when I came out here.
想看看你是不是个混球
To see if you were a bastard.
我看到你有个家庭
I saw you had a family.
一个女儿
A daughter.
你有生活 很好的生活
A life. A...a good life.
我找不到自己在其中的...位置
I couldn't find my... place to fit in it.
所以我写了那张告别的留言
So, I wrote that goodbye note.
船厂那个男孩怎么了
What happened to that boy at the shipyard?
我不知道
I don't know.
他把车借我了
He lent me his car.
我去船厂想把车还给他 就发现他死了 然后
I went to the shipyard to return it and I found him dead and...
我慌了
..I panicked.
等我回过神来 车已经被拖走了
When I turned around, the car was being towed.
我的手♥机♥还在里面
My phone was in it.
所以你闯入了交♥警♥部门去拿回手♥机♥
So, you broke into the police compound to get it back?
对
Yeah.
你认识死去的那男孩吗
Did you know the dead boy?
不认识
No.
他之前付钱雇我做事
He paid me to do some stuff.
我是个...程序员
I'm a...software programmer.
你是个黑客
You're a hacker?
还有其他的身份
Amongst other things.
妈生病时我学会了很多技能
I learnt to do a lot of stuff while Mum was sick.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
他的真名吗 不知道
His real name? No.
我不信任他
I didn't trust him.
所以我把船厂的监控视频
That's why I diverted the security cameras
转接到了我手♥机♥上
at the shipyard to my phone.
那能证明我和他的死无关
It can prove that I had nothing to do with his death.
那我们应该去警局
Well, then we should just go to the police.
-我不能 -你可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
-不 -我们可以去警局
- No. - We can just go in there...
-告诉他们监控在你手♥机♥上 -不行
- ..tell them that it's your phone. - I can't.
-然后拿出来 -爸
- Then unlock it... - Dad...
-证明你是无辜的 -爸
- ..and prove that you're innocent. - Dad!
我做了假护照
I made the false passport.
如果警♥察♥发现 那就是15年牢狱的联邦罪行
If the cops find out, I'll do 15 years for a federal crime.
所以我把你的名字写在了背面
That's why I wrote your name in the back.
-为了获取你的帮助 -哈罗
- To get your help. - Harrow?
你在家吗
You home?
警♥察♥
Police.
我 我上来 布莱恩
I'll, uh...I'll come up, Bryan.
没事 我下来了
No worries, I'm here now.
天呐
Jesus.
想我了吗
Missing me?
我们真该让你重归情场了
We really need to get you back dating again.
-你喝一杯吗 -行吧
- Pour you a drink? - Uh...sure.
谢了
Ta.
听着 我...
Listen, I...
抱歉 有蟑螂
Sorry. Cockroach.
你介意吗
Do you mind?
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Ta.
有什么能帮你
So, uh, what can I do for you?
我之前不想在你的新上司面前说
Well, I didn't want to say this in front of your new boss...
...死在造船厂的年轻人
..but we have a dead young man from the shipyard
不是你儿子
who is not your son,
但是你的名字在他的护照上
yet your name was in his passport,
还有一张给你的私人字条
and a very personal note meant for you.
如果那不是你儿子...
So, if he was not your son...
...也许这个年轻人才是
..maybe this young man is.
我以为菲尔利已经认定他死于意外
I thought Fairley determined his death was by misadventure?
也许不是意外
Well, it might not be misadventure
如果现场还有一个人
if there were two people involved.
写那张字条的人
That note was written by someone
是想联♥系♥他父亲
who was reaching out to his father
我想那人还会再联♥系♥你
and I think that someone will reach out again.
如果他联♥系♥你 你告诉我
and I think if he did, it would be good for both of you...
...对你们俩都好
..if you told me.
如果他没犯错 我可以帮他
If he's done nothing wrong, I can help him.
布莱恩 我都不知道我是否有个儿子
Bryan, I don't even know if I have a son.
好吧
Ok.
如果他确实和你联♥系♥了 一定要告诉我
But if he does get in touch, be sure to tell me.
会的
I will.
詹姆斯
James?
还是老样子
Well, it still looks the same.
有些事不会变
Some things don't change.
吉恩家 待售
你一直没有重新粉刷过客厅
You never repainted the lounge.
似乎不太重要
Yeah, it didn't seem so important.
我们要干吗
So, what do we have to do?
分东西
Divide our stuff.
签字
And sign those.
离婚申请
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表