剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Pathologist.
没用的人
..Well, a useless guy.
他们 他们找到了被我们杀掉的人之一
And, uh...and they...they found one of the dudes that we shot.
之一
One of the guys?
你是说那个植物学家
You mean the botanist who
给你们带来古♥柯♥叶种子的 他不是一个人
brought in your coca plants - he wasn't alone?
不是 他们是兄弟俩
No. They were brothers.
-别说了 -好的 当然
- Stop talking. - Yeah, yep. Sure.
文 文斯 我们怎么办
V-Vince, what do we do?
把他俩也杀了
We kill 'em too.
不过在那之前 你们的朋友在哪
But first, where's your friend?
那个知道神灵瀑布的人
The one who knows about Spirit Falls?
走了 他昨天就走了
Gone. He left yesterday.
我去过你们的营地
I went to your camp.
昨晚有三个人睡在那里 他到底去哪了
Three people slept there last night, so where is he?
太晚了 文斯
You're too late, Vince.
莱尔·菲尔利是野外生存专家
Lyle Fairley is an expert bushman.
他有着奥林匹克运动员的体格和忍♥者的隐蔽性
He has the fitness of an Olympian and the stealth of a ninja.
他对这片雨林了如指掌
He knows this rainforest like the back of his hand.
他不需要指南针导航
He can navigate without a compass
他可能已经到了他的越野车那里
and would have jumped behind the wheel of his 4-wheel drive,
就在我们说话的时候 已经用无线电联♥系♥外界了
radioed ahead and even as we speak,
他说不定在给马上要冲进来的应急小组做简报
he's probably briefing a response group to storm in here
然后 拯救我们 然后
and...and rescue us and...
然后 你们快投降吧
..And...and...you should probably give up.
你们的车上没有民用无线电 轮胎被我磨平了
Your car has no CB radio and I flattened the tyres on it.
如果他是去找救援 有惊喜等着他
So if that's where he's heading, he's in for a surprise.
文斯 我们怎么做
So, Vince, what...what do we do?
-杀了他们 -杀了他们
- We shoot 'em. - We...shoot 'em.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
天啊 搞什么
Jesus! What the...
你和你那该死的个人介绍
You and your stupid profile!
-什么 -别动了
- What? - Stop moving!
-什么 -钓鱼 爬山 骑马越障
- What - fishing, climbing, show-jumping?!
-我没有放马的照片 -闭嘴
- There was no photos with horses! - Hey, cut it out!
如果你诚实一点 我们就不会沦落至此了
If you had only been honest, we would never have ended up here!
那你和你那艘从来不开的船怎么说
Well, what about you and your stupid boat that never leaves the dock?
那样你看上去也不酷 哈罗
You know, it doesn't make you look cool, Harrow.
它让你显得负不起经济责任
Makes you look financially irresponsible!
没错 但是我至少知道怎么开船
Yes! But at least I know how to sail it!
别动了
Stop moving!
就现在
Now!
好一个护林员
Some ranger!
很抱歉最后还是需要用枪
I...I am sorry it required the use of firearms, though.
这不是我的计划
That was not my plan.
-你干得不错 朋友 -我们都干得不错
- You did well, mate. - I think we all did well.
古♥柯♥叶
So, coca plants.
成百上千的古♥柯♥叶
Hundreds of them.
我看到那些古♥柯♥叶的时候
And when I saw them,
我就知道这俩家伙完蛋了
I realised that those two had a lot to lose.
我也是
And so did I.
尸体呢
And the body?
我们的植物学家布兰奇·戈达德
Oh, yeah, well, apparently our botanist, Branch Goddard,
在他的秘鲁之行后 海关确实想找他谈话
was wanted for interview by Customs after that trip to Peru
但是他和他的弟弟惠特曼
but he and his younger brother, Whitman,
三年前失踪了
went missing three years ago, so...
抱歉 先走一步
Excuse I.
山麻树
Commersonia bartramia.
戈达德先生
Mr Goddard?
戈达德先生
Mr Goddard.
我们抓到杀死你弟弟惠特曼的人了
We got the men who killed your brother, Whitman.
就是那些
They're the ones
让你和你弟弟走私古♥柯♥叶的家伙
that you and your brother smuggled in those coca seeds for.
那是我的错
It was my fault.
他很爱我
He loved me.
他会为我做任何我想要的事
He'd do whatever I wanted.
我说如果我们能带种子来 这辈子都不用愁了
And I said if we bring the seeds in, that we'd be set for life.
但是当他们以为拿到所有种子后 就背叛了你们
But when they thought they had all the seeds, they betrayed you.
快走 小惠 快跑
Get out of here, Whit! Run!
他们开枪打了你弟弟
They shot your brother.
小惠 小惠
Whit! Whit!
看到你的弟弟被杀
Seeing your brother murdered
肯定是你人生中最痛苦的时刻
must have been the worst moment of your life.
你想要逃跑
You tried to run.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
但是你没有死
But you didn't die.
我没有吗
I didn't?
那
So...
这都是真的
..This is real?
是的
Yes.
你爬走了 活了下来
You crawled away and you survived out here!
我以为我死了
I thought I was dead.
你没有死
You weren't.
但恐怕你弟弟确实去世了
But I'm afraid your brother is.
我们找到了他
We found him.
我们会料理好他的事
And we will take care of him.
现在
Now...
该照顾好你了
..It's time to look after you.
来吧
Come.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
这是布兰奇·戈达德
This is Mr Branch Goddard.
他在这里混迹了三年
He's been out here for the last three years.
-科塔德错觉 -是的
- Cotard's delusion? - Yes.
这种错觉会让你以为你的某个身体部位没了
It's the false belief that you've lost parts of your body
甚至会以为自己死了
or even that you're dead.
严重的创伤会引发这种现象
It can be brought on by severe trauma.
好了 可以走了
There. It's good to go.
我们还是没有走到瀑布
We never made it out to the falls.
嗯 我也没能看到你们俩裸体
Yeah, and I didn't see you two naked.
所以 也不算太赖
So, not all bad.
我们成功了
We did it.
齐心协力
Together.
非常精彩
Astonishingly.
是的
Yes.
我们成功了
We did.
但是那瓶威士忌花了我2000元呢
But that whisky cost $2,000.
该死
Shit!
菲尔利
Fairley...
你想和我们说什么的
..What was it you wanted to tell us?
你得了癌症吗
Do you have cancer?
癌症
Uh, cancer?
不是
No.
我...
I've, uh...
我决定要退休了
..I've decided to retire.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你的那个决定
Look, uh, about your decision.
-我觉得我们应该... -早上好
- I think we should have a... - Good morning.
你们好
Hi.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
一路上怎么样
How was the trip?
你...你们一路上怎么样
How...how was your trip?
枪战啊 可♥卡♥因♥啊 就是一个普通周末
Oh, gunplay and cocaine. Pretty standard weekend.
你的...
Did you get your...?
离婚文件签了吗 当然了
Divorce papers signed? Good as done.
很好 你们都在
Ah, good. You're all here.
那是麦克斯·佐里奇吗
Is that Max Zoric?
是的
Yes.
莱尔 丹尼尔
Lyle, Daniel.
见到你们真好
How lovely to see you.
布兰姆森 你怎么在这里
Bramson. What are you doing here?
你肯定是莫利纽医生
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表