剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
但不是在今天
But not today.
你一定要阻止她上台
You've gotta stop her from going on stage!
我做不到
I can't.
他做了手脚 我不知道到底是怎么回事
He's done something! I don't know what!
我们生活在一个动荡的时代
These are troubled times we live in
这个时候 需要一个勇敢的声音穿透混乱
and it takes a brave voice to cut through the turmoil
然后创造
and create...
那个俄♥国♥人 他下了毒 他给某个东西下了毒
The Russian! He's planted something! He's poisoned something!
她很安全 我们检查过所有东西
She is safe. We've checked everything.
他太自信了 他确信她一定会死
He was too confident! He knows she's going to die!
她今天来到了现场 与我们面对面
She's here today to speak with us in person
叶琳娜·格里谢科
在渐变世界中的激进行动
针对更清洁 更环保的地球进行演讲
for a cleaner, greener Planet Earth.
在过去一年里
Over the last year,
叶琳娜遭受了来自全球的严厉指责
Yelena has faced harsh criticism from all over the world.
是口气清新剂
It's the puffer!
叶琳娜·格里谢科
..Yelena Grishenko.
-医生 -菲欧娜
- Doctor! - Fiona!
这是我的错
It was my fault.
她是代我而死的
She died instead of me.
这只是运气不好
It was terribly bad luck.
遇上了坏人
And terribly bad people.
谢谢 丹尼斯
Thank you, Dennis.
和往常一样 你们这里的住宿条件不负盛名
As usual, your lodgings lived up to their reputation.
"联邦警♥察♥拯救了俄♥罗♥斯♥激进分子"
"Russian activist saved by Federal Police."
没提到我们 好吧
No mention of us, I see.
或许想做英雄
I'm afraid, being the superhero that you are,
就得忍♥受做好事不留名吧
you'll have to be content with working in anonymity.
但说到底 我救了她的命
And to think, I saved her life.
我还以为是我先碰到她的
I think I reached her first.
不 你晚了一秒钟
No - you were a distant second.
肯定没那么久
I think it was a lot closer than that.
要是能让你好受一点 我们算打个平手
Well, if it makes you feel better, we'll call it a photo finish.
但你还是慢一点
But you were second.
是我先冲出来的
Hey - I was out here first.
-你怎么保释的我们俩 -我没有
- How did you bail us out? - I didn't.
我给莱尔叔叔打了电♥话♥ 但...
I called Uncle Lyle, but...
是你保释的我们吗
You bailed us out?
塞奇办的手续
Well, Sage did the paperwork.
都是很简单的流程
It was all very straightforward.
他们不打算起诉
They won't proceed with charges.
莱尔在忙 在上茶道课 所以...
Lyle was busy. A Yakimono porcelain class, so...
谢谢
Well, thank you.
虽然有点唐突 但我们得走了
Right. Well, uh, this was instructive, but we've gotta run.
-那就是新未婚妻吗 -对
- That's the new fiancee? - Yep.
还是不明白你为什么在乎
Again, you care, why?
你知道吗
You know what?
我不在乎
I don't.
-我想吃冰淇淋 -现在是早上七点
- I feel like ice-cream. - At 7:00 in the morning?
没错 吃冰淇淋的最佳时间
Yeah, it's the best time.
我要加巧克力 榛子 朗姆和葡萄干
I was thinking chocolate and hazelnut and rum and raisin.
我在想...
I'm thinking...
我们得回昆士兰医学研究所了
..we need to get back to QIFM.
是的
Of course.
-法医主管 -布莱恩
- Deputy Coroner? - Bryan.
你好 谢谢你同意见我
G'day, mate. Thank you for meeting me.
别担心 不占用很长时间
No worries. This won't take long.
好的
Ok.
我和检察官梅莱里·科特一起吃了午餐
I had lunch with Merilee Cotter from Prosecutions.
她问我
She was asking me
麦克斯·佐里奇的死亡调查进行得怎么样了
how the investigation into the death of Max Zoric was going.
我说别的我不清楚
I said I didn't know any more,
我只知道塞缪尔·布兰姆森完成了二次尸检
except that Samuel Bramson finished his second autopsy
并建议以谋杀罪起诉
and...suggested foul play.
梅莱里可以直接打电♥话♥给我的
Merilee could have called me.
她知道你和案件关系密切
She knows you're close to the case.
就因为哈罗的儿子有可能涉案吗
What - because Harrow's son might be involved?
她想让我退出案件调查吗
Does she want me removed from the case?
应该不是 我也不这么想
I don't think so. Nor would I.
但她一直在施压
But she is getting pressure.
-怎么说 -米拉·佐里奇可不傻 布莱恩
- What kind? - Mila Zoric is no fool, Bryan.
她很有钱 也认识很多人脉
She's made a lot of money. She's got a lot of friends.
梅莱里说她办公室每天要接三通
Merilee says her office is getting three calls a day
佐里奇律师团队打来要东西的电♥话♥
from the Zoric legal team, asking for things.
什么东西
What things?
比如解封麦克斯·佐里奇遗物
Like the release of Max Zoric's remains.
还有在码头找到的车以及车上的东西
And the vehicle found at the shipyard and the items in it.
好吧 如果菲尔利医生
Right. Well, uh, if both Dr Fairley and
和布兰姆森医生都完成了尸检
Dr Bramson have conducted their PMs,
确实没理由阻止一位母亲埋葬自己的儿子
I don't see any reason to keep a mother from burying her son.
我同意
I agree.
至于我们在车里找到的东西
As for the things we found in the car,
我不能归还
I can't release them.
那部手♥机♥
The phone.
你觉得那是物证
You think it's material evidence.
我还不能证明这一点
Well, I can't prove it yet but I think
但它是詹姆斯·里德和麦克斯·佐里奇的死的联♥系♥
it somehow connects James Reed to the death of Max Zoric.
我不能就这么放弃
So I'm not letting it go.
詹姆斯·里德的父亲怎么办
What about James Reed's father?
如果哈罗知道什么的话 最好及时说出来
Yeah, well, if Harrow knows anything, he'd be wise to share it.
别等到为时已晚
Before a trial.
他算哪边的案子
Who's claiming him?
暂时是联调局
Well, the Feds, for now.
之后联调局会发官方文件
And after that, a bureaucratic paper
来进行善后
cluster that would choke a goat.
我真希望我阻止了第二个俄♥国♥人
I only wish I'd managed to stop the second Russian.
别担心 有人这么做了
Well, don't worry about that. Someone did.
联调局传来了这张照片
Feds passed this on from Interpol.
新喀里多尼亚的机场厕所
Airport bathroom in New Caledonia.
-发生了什么 -失败的代价
- What happened? - Price of failure.
罪犯总以为自己比所有人都聪明
Crims always think they're smarter than everyone else
但到头来 他们都会被抓的
but in the end, they all get caught.
只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
那这两个男人...
And both of these men...
都死了吗
..they are dead?
你妻子非常勇敢
Your wife was incredibly brave.
她尽全力来反抗
She fought her attackers very hard.
但她已经死了
But she's still gone.
说什么都没有用了
Nothing makes it hurt less.
我知道
I know.
重装完成
应该可以了
That should do it.
是出什么问题了
So, what was wrong with it?
中病毒了
Some sort of malware.
有别人接触过你的电脑吗
Did anyone else have access to your computer?
没有 除了另一个技术支持
No. No. Well, except the other techie.
另一个技术支持
What other techie?
那天来的技术小伙子
The IT kid that was here the other day.
指派来的只有我一个人 我才刚到
I'm the only one assigned the job and I just got it.
那你走之前
Before you go...
能看看有没有被删掉的邮件
..can you check if any emails were deleted?
行 你是说垃圾箱里吗
Sure. You mean in trash?
不是 不是 就是...
No, no - just if, uh...
如果有人来过
..if someone was here
想要永远删掉一些东西
and they wanted to delete something permanently.
回收站里有一些
There's a couple that went to junk.
"我得了糖尿病吗"
"Do I have diabetes?"
对对对 还有别的吗
Yeah, yeah. Anything else?
有一封 移♥民♥局发过来
Here's one, from the Department of Immigration.
有一封附件
There's an attachment.
好 你...你能打开吗
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表