剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我是尼科尔斯警探 我们想再和你谈谈
Detective Nichols. We'd like another word.
请开门 好吗
Can you open the door, please?
-快开门 -喂
- Open the door! - Hey!
别傻站着 赶紧追
Don't just stand there! Get after him!
我想我们找到嫌疑人了
Well, I reckon we've found our man.
现在只需抓住他
Just have to catch him now.
有什么可以帮你们的吗
May I help you?
你喜欢这里的景色吗
Do you like the view?
街景不错
Nice aspect of the street.
当成群心怀不满的投资者把断头台
You'll be able to see the hordes of disgruntled investors
推向这边时 这是最佳观赏席位
as they wheel the guillotine this way.
我只是觉得这里景色不错
I just think it's a nice view.
有时事情就像看起来的那样简单
Sometimes things are simply as they appear to be.
不像你的儿子
Unlike your son.
你到底想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
请你来是因为我的独子死了
You're here because I lost my only child
我想你也许知道些什么
and I think you might know something about it.
我们都知道 我儿子死时 詹姆斯在那个船坞
We both know James was in the shipyard when my son died.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你想保护你儿子
I know you want to protect your son
但他并不是你以为的那种人
but he's not the person you think he is.
詹姆斯说过他从我公♥司♥盗走了2200万吗
Did James tell you he stole $22 million from my company?
你知道我怎么买♥♥得起这些吗
Do you know how I paid for all of this?
靠欺诈吗
Fraud?
靠了解
Understanding.
我了解每个人都有想要的东西
I understand that everybody wants something.
无论是最穷的还是最富的傻瓜
From the poorest fool to the richest one.
当你知道一个人想要什么
When you know what a person wants
并开好价格
and you dangle that for a price...
他们就会买♥♥单
...they'll pay it.
他们会为希望买♥♥单
They'll pay for the hope.
我曾希望
I'd hoped...
如果麦克斯替我工作 我就能
...that if Max worked for me, I'd be able to...
约束他放肆的行为
...rein in his extravagant behaviour.
结果他死了
Instead, he's dead.
我没能了解自己的儿子
I failed to understand my own son.
所以 我们有很多共同点
So, we have that much in common.
但我调查过你
But I've looked into you.
我想我理解你
I think I understand you.
你和我一样
You're like me.
是个想跟失去的孩子重建联♥系♥的单亲家长
The single parent wanting to reconnect with a lost boy.
如果你这么理解我
If you understand me that well,
你就该知道我绝不会让我的孩子陷入危险
you know that I would never put my child in danger.
我不想伤害你儿子
I don't want to hurt your son.
这不会让我的儿子复生
It's not gonna bring mine back.
但我必须清楚
But I need to understand.
必须了解发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
必须知道是为什么
I need to know why.
还有你声称他从你那里偷的那笔钱吗
And the money you claim he stole from you?
我只想要真♥相♥
I just want the truth...
然后我们就都能开始新生活
...and then we can both move on.
是我 留言吧 不一定会回
It's me. Leave a message. No promises.
该死
Shit!
听着 我真的必须跟你哥谈谈
Listen - I really need to speak to your brother.
如果你看到他 让他给我打电♥话♥
If you see him, get him to call me.
他永远不会放弃他儿子
He'll never give up his boy.
他会的
He might...
如果他必须在詹姆斯和他女儿间选择的话
...if he has to choose between James and his daughter.
是谁
Who's that?
你好 菲恩
未接来电 爸爸
还是你♥爸♥
Your dad. Again.
一定是急事
Must be pretty urgent.
-不 你不能接他电♥话♥ -为什么
- No, you can't talk to him! - Why?
因为他会查出我们在哪里
'Cause he'll find out where we are
如果他来这里 可能会被跟踪
and if he comes here, he might be followed.
被追捕你哥的那些人跟踪吗
By the guys that are after your brother?
小鱼 他到底惹了什么麻烦
Fish, what sort of trouble is he really in?
因为我不想让他干的事给你带来危险
'Cause I don't want you in danger for something that he's done.
如果没人知道我们在这 就不会有危险
We won't be in danger if no-one knows we're here.
所以我们不能把这里告诉任何人
That's why we can't tell anyone about this place.
我爸也不行
Even Dad.
你确定要这么做吗
And you're sure about...all of this?
我知道他是你哥 但我们根本不了解他
I mean, I know he's your brother but we hardly know the guy.
你不用相信他
You don't have to trust him.
你相信我就行了
You just have to trust me.
所以
So...
这就是为什么整理行李花了你们那么久
..this is why it's taking so long to unpack.
还因为我们的新室友是个大懒虫
That and the fact that our new roomie is a total slacker!
这个嘛
Well...
这个应该能弥补你们一下
..this should make up for that.
开什么玩笑 那玩意要两百块一瓶吧
Are you kidding me? That stuff's, like, 200 bucks a bottle!
我只是想为你们做点事表示感谢
I just wanted to do something nice to say thanks.
来吧 你来开吧
Come on. You want to do the honours?
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
我申请了张信♥用♥卡♥ 但是
I applied for a credit card but
我忘记填我们的新地址了
I forgot to give them our new address.
它被送去你♥妈♥的♥房♥子了
It's been dropped off at your mum's house.
该死 我得过去取
Shit. I'm gonna have to go pick it up.
那不是不安全吗
Thought it wasn't safe.
可能有人在盯着那里
Someone might be watching the house.
我去
I'll go.
-小鱼 -他们没在找我
- Fish... - They're not looking for me.
他们在找他
They're looking for him.
谢了
Thank you.
但你得先来一杯
But you've gotta have a drink first.
还用你说
Don't have to ask twice.
卡 和我去拿几个杯子好吗
Cal, can you get some glasses with me?
你真慢啊
You took your time.
你短♥信♥上说的是九点
Your text said 9 o'clock.
所以
So...
你想跟我说什么
..what did you want to talk to me about?
我想问你
I wanted to ask you...
关于
..about...
-那个事 -菲恩 怎么了
- ..something... - Fern, what's wrong?
我一直在想
I've been thinking a lot about
我爸在船上和你说的话
what Dad said to you on the 'The Bettie',
说我有个异母哥哥
about me having a half-brother.
我想找我信任的人求证
Wanted to hear it from someone I trust.
是真的吗
Is it true?
-是你♥爸♥告诉你的吗 -对
- Did your father tell you that? - Yep.
他还跟你说了什么
What else did he have to tell you?
他说他们在造船厂发现了一具尸体
He said that they found a body in the shipyard...
扫描中
频率匹配成功 点击解锁车辆
你仍觉得我的异母哥哥
Do you still think that my half-brother
也许还在试图联♥系♥我爸吗
may be out there somewhere, trying to contact Dad?
修改程序
上传默认程序
远程桌面连接 上传中
菲恩
Look, Fern,
我知道过去这几年对你来说不太好过
I know the past couple of years haven't been easy for you
然后又突然发现
and then to suddenly find out
你有了个失散多年的异母哥哥
you've got a long-lost half-brother...
但如果他在布里斯班 并且联♥系♥了你
But if he is in Brisbane and he contacts you,
请给我打电♥话♥
please call me.
你为什么对他这么关注
Why are you so interested in him?
他做了什么
What's he done?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
保重 菲恩
Take care, Fern.
我还以为你睡了
I didn't think you'd still be up.
你为什么要用我的手♥机♥
Why did you use my phone
给布莱恩·尼科尔斯发短♥信♥
to text Bryan Nichols?
什么意思
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表