剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
那这是麻烦吗
And what's this about trouble?
是我做的 钱可不少
I made them. The pay's really good.
这可不是好事
Man, that's bad.
假装我不在这里
I'm not here.
给詹姆斯·里德的快递
Delivery for James Reed.
这里没有这个人
No-one called that here.
他妹妹在 无法确定他在不在
His sister's there. Couldn't tell if he is.
我们回头再来
We'll come back.
我的门徒虽然烦人 却周全
My protege was annoying and thorough.
你好吗 杰克
How are you, Jack?
杰克·特万收了我 教会了我一切
Jack Twine took me under his wing. Taught me everything I know.
死者也需要尊重
The dead deserve respect.
-那谁照顾你们俩 -我
- Who looked after you both? - Me.
妈生病时我学会了很多技能
I learnt to do a lot of stuff while Mum was sick.
你认识死去的那男孩吗
Did you know the dead boy?
我给他...做了假护照
I made that false passport for him.
她不会帮我做任何事的
She's never going to do anything for me.
我想跟你儿子聊聊
I'd like to talk to your son.
我已告诉警♥察♥
I've told the police
我不知道麦克斯为什么在那个造船厂
I don't know why Max was in that shipyard.
那是麦克斯·佐里奇吗
Is that Max Zoric?
-你怎么在这里 -这是布兰姆森医生
- What are you doing here? - This is Dr Bramson.
他以前在这里工作
He used to work here.
能发现他为什么掉下来吗
Is there anything to explain why he fell?
打斗了 嗑药了 还是什么别的
A fight? Drugs? Anything?
没有搏斗的痕迹
No signs of struggle.
也许不是意外
Well, it might not be misadventure
如果现场还有一个人
if there were two people involved.
如果他什么也没做错 我能帮他
If he's done nothing wrong, I can help him.
早上好 黄金海岸
Good morning, Gold Coast.
希望各位到目前为止过得愉快
Hope you're having a great day so far.
现在播报今早需要周知的头条
Here are the news headlines you need to know about this morning.
驾车者今早预计
Motorists are being warned to expect
会在穆吉拉巴遇到堵车
delays in Mudgeeraba this morning,
昨晚在太平洋高速梅里麦克附近
after a car rolled on the Pacific Motorway
有车辆翻车导致拥堵
near Merrimac overnight.
新数据显示澳大利亚有排名第二的...
And new data has revealed Australia has the second...
该死
Shit!
神秘法医
第三季第五集
来的很早啊
Early start.
睡眠和我一直关系不太好
Well, sleep and I have never really been on the best of terms.
你也质疑我的结论
You're second-guessing my work too.
-不是 -那你为什么检查他
- No. - Then why are you looking at him?
布拉姆森是被雇来挑刺的
Bramson is paid to find fault.
即使没有错误
Even if there isn't any.
我只是想看看他会不会找到
I'm just trying to see what he might pick on.
你为什么在乎这事
Why are you interested?
这已经不再
I mean, this doesn't have anything
与你有关了 对吧
to do with you anymore, does it?
是的
No.
那你是说你提前检查布拉姆森的结果
So, you're telling me that you're pre-empting Bramson's findings
是为了保护我的名声
out of concern for my reputation?
这有那么难相信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
是的
Yes.
我不希望你出错
I don't want you to be wrong.
我希望这个男孩的死是一场意外
I want this boy's death to be misadventure...
因为他的护照上有我的名字
..'cause he has my name in his passport.
我也想相信自己有个儿子
And I want to believe that I do have a son somewhere out there
而且他与这事毫无关联
and that he's a long, long way from all of this.
你喜欢吗
So, do you like it?
嗯 很不错
Yeah, it's cool
但我不知道你为什么要给我看♥房♥♥子
but I don't know why you're showing me this.
我们已经有房♥子了
We already have a house.
对 在伯斯维尔
Yeah, in 'burbsville.
这附近就有四个俱乐部 三个酒吧
Here we're in staggering distance of four clubs, three pubs
还有个非常棒的熟食店
and a very, very sweet deli
有你这辈子吃过最美味的鲁本三明治
that will make you THE best Reuben you've ever had.
你在妈家
So, you show me all this
躲了一个来找你的信使后就来给我看这套房♥子
after you hid from a courier that came for you at Mum's house.
我喜欢你这么聪明
I love how smart you are.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
有点吧
A little, yeah.
所以你要搬出来
So, you've gotta move out.
我觉得你也该搬出来
And I think you should too.
你把我拽进了什么麻烦啊
What sort of shit have you got me into?
你没有麻烦 我只是不希望你有麻烦
You're not in any. I just...I don't want you to be.
这一切 都是我想澄清的事
You know, this is all...stuff that I'm trying to clear up.
但是如果我们在这
But if we're here...
如果你在这 至少我知道你会没事
..if you're here, then at least I'll know you're OK.
反正都无所谓
None of this matters anyway.
我负担不起这里
Cannot afford this place.
真的吗
Really?
跟我来
Come with me.
有什么能帮您
Hi. Can I help you?
取货
To collect.
克里斯丁
Christian.
我马上回来 格雷先生
I'll be right back, Mr Grey.
我没下单要三个
I didn't order three.
订了三个 付了三个的钱
Ordered three and paid for three.
你只需要一个吗
So, you just need one?
我可以把另外两个的钱退给你 带卡了吗
I can refund the other two. Have you got your card on you?
我没带
I didn't bring it with me.
菲恩
Fern...
你可以之后还我 对吧
..you can pay me back, right?
谢谢
Cheers.
一共1900块
So, $1,900.
我真不敢相信你刚这么做了
I can't believe you just did that!
什么
What?
怎么了 那些手♥机♥根本要不了几个钱
What, the...those phones cost a pittance for them to make.
我不在乎 你刚让我成为了欺诈从犯
I don't care! You just made me complicit in fraud.
算了吧 你在外面流浪时
Come on - it's not like you didn't do some dodgy shit
又不是没干过烂事
when you lived out of home.
是啊 不久前我还差点进了监狱
Yeah. And I almost went to jail not that long ago.
-你不会被抓的 -你怎么知道
- You won't get caught. - How do you know that?
用的是我的卡
That was on my card!
你想看见我被抓吗
You want to see me get arrested?
我不应该利用你的
I shouldn't have used you.
这样很差劲
That sucked.
下次别了
No more.
不会的
I won't.
死去哪儿了...
Where the hell...?
找这个吗
Looking for this?
是啊
Yes.
西达摩阿♥拉♥比卡豆
Sidamo arabica.
从埃塞俄比亚进口
Imported from Ethiopia.
-贵吗 -我... 不确定
- Expensive? - I'm...not sure.
你想要特别口味的咖啡 你要付钱
You want special coffee, you pay for it.
好
Fine.
不同情况的机动车事故
Motor vehicle accidents, of, uh, different sorts.
卡拉·奥伯格 17岁 高中生
Kaara Oberg, 17. High-school student.
海边骑自行车的人发现她在车里 车掉进了沟里
Cyclist down the coast found her in a car, in a ditch,
清早发现的
seen after dawn.
好像是在学校的年终沙滩派对上
It's looking like she was drinking
喝了酒
at an end-of-year school beach party.
开车离开 开到路堤下去了
Drove off, went down the embankment.
罪案现场调查员量了她的体温
SOCOs took her temp -
他们似乎觉得大概
they seem to think it happened
发生在早上一点到三点之间
some time between 1:00am and 3:00am.
照片来了
Photos coming.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表