剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
- Yeah, they won't! - Doesn't matter?
我拿不到
I can't get it.
我一直在想
I've been thinking,
唯一能拿到的人
the only person that might be able to get it
就是死者的母亲
is the mother of the victim.
那是在她车里找到的 她可以说那是她儿子的
It was found in her car. She could claim it was her son's.
-不 -我们可以问问她
- No. - We can ask her.
不行
No!
我给他...做了假护照
I made...that false passport for him.
她不会帮我做任何事的
She's never going to do anything for me.
你怎么确定呢 你说过你不认识他
You don't know that. You said you didn't know him.
她也许会理解的
She might understand.
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Dad.
我没有你也走到了今天
I've made it this far without you.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
詹姆斯
James...
詹姆斯
James?
我跟我在警♥察♥总局的联络人聊过了
I spoke to my contact at Police Headquarters.
你儿子车里的手♥机♥送到网络犯罪部了
The phone from your son's car has gone to Cybercrime.
我们在麦克斯的公♥寓♥里找到了他的手♥机♥
We did find Max's phone at his apartment.
有什么有用的吗
Anything useful?
应该没有
I don't believe so.
让我看看
Let ME see.
让我看看
Let me see.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
给詹姆斯·里德的快递
Delivery for James Reed.
肯定弄错了 这里没有这个人
Must be a mistake. No-one called that here.
他妹妹在 我们回头再来
His sister's there. We'll come back.
这是干什么
What's all this about?
我跟我两个最好的伙伴来露营还需要理由吗
I need an excuse to go camping with my two best chums?
需要
Yes.
道路封闭
跟上了 伙计们
Keep up, lads.
我帮你们建好我们的帐篷
I'll help you set up our tents.
我就买♥♥了一顶
I brought A tent.
过来看看 这是什么
Come and have a look at this. What is that?
该死
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表