剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
当然了
Yeah, absolutely.
我不太理解
I don't get it.
如果他不是一直饮用人血
If he hasn't been consuming human blood,
那他的肝脏损坏怎么如此严重
then why is his liver so badly damaged?
把尿样递给我
Pass me the urine sample.
哈罗医生 你要去哪
Dr Harrow? Where are you going?
等等我
Wait for me.
只有一种血液病
There is only one blood disease
会导致血液对阳光极其敏感
that causes acute sensitivity to sunlight
以及造成慢性肝脏损坏
as well as chronic liver damage.
什么病
What disease?
哈罗医生
Dr Haz?
红细胞生成性原卟啉病
Erythropoietic protoporphyria.
-什么卟 -卟啉病
- Proto-what? - Porphyria.
是一种极罕见的血液紊乱病症
It's an extremely rare blood disorder
病人表层皮肤会变得
where the sufferer's skin becomes
对紫外线极其敏感
incredibly sensitive to UV light.
一旦暴露在光下 他们的血就会沸腾
If exposed, their blood starts to boil,
袭击皮肤中的神经末梢 将它们撕裂
attacks the nerve endings in the skin, rips them apart,
看起来就像晒伤一样
giving the appearance of sunburn.
所以 患病者必须一辈子待在室内
Now, sufferers have to spend their entire lives indoors
还需要不断输血
and require frequent blood transfusions
以清除卟啉病的毒素
to remove the porphyria toxins.
这就解释了他手臂上那些针眼
That explains the needle marks in his arm.
以前社会落后时 唯一的治疗方式
In less informed times, the only treatment
就是喝动物血并且远离日晒
was to drink animal blood and avoid daylight.
但患病者经常会遭受迫♥害♥ 甚至被杀
But sufferers were often persecuted, even killed,
因为人们觉得他们也喝人血
because people believed they drank human blood, too,
助长了吸血鬼传说
fuelling vampire folklore.
你觉得这是塞巴斯蒂安的遭遇吗
Is that what you think happened to Sebastian?
别人将他当作吸血鬼杀了
That he was murdered because somebody thought he was a vampire?
我也 不知道
I don't...know.
让实验室检测卟啉症 然后找刑事侦查部门
Look, ask the lab to confirm porphyria and check with CIB.
问问有没有找到丢失的心脏
See if they've found a missing heart.
您好 有什么能帮您
Hello, can I help you?
没事 我在等莫利纽医生
All good. I'm just waiting for Dr Molyneux.
您是
And you are?
本 本·帕特森 我是她丈夫
Ben. Ben Patterson. I'm her husband.
前夫吗
Ex-husband?
还 不是吧
Not...yet.
哈罗
Harrow.
-所以你见过了 -你的丈夫 显然是
- I see you've met... - Your husband, apparently.
-本正和我聊到 -我们真的该走了
- Ben was just telling me... - Uh, we really should be going.
哈罗医生 很高兴认识您
Nice to meet you, Dr Harrow.
彼此彼此
Yes, definitely. It was most illuminating.
哈罗 你在这
Harrow, there you are.
你知道格蕾丝有老公吗
Did you know Grace had a husband?
-知道 叫本 -我刚见到了他
- Yes, Ben. - I just met him.
真的吗 他回来了 谢天谢地
Really? He's back? Thank God for that.
回归正题
Now...
我知道你已经完成了尸体剖检
..I understand you've completed your last autopsy,
所以想请你着手处理M300176
so I'd like you to get started on M300176.
现在吗
Right now?
就像瑞妮说的 我们有各自的工作指标
Well, you heard what Renae said. We all have quotas to meet.
今天必须处理好M300176
And M300176 is scheduled to be processed today.
莱尔 这些人有名字的
These people have names, Lyle.
现在有了编号♥ 处理起来更高效了
And they have numbers. Much more efficient.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
不不 等下
No. No, wait.
私人电♥话♥可以等会儿接
Personal calls can wait.
我们刚搜查完塞巴斯蒂安的房♥子
We've just finished searching Sebastian's house.
有那颗丢失的心脏的线索吗
Any sign of that missing heart?
没有
No.
但 我们找到了他母亲的联♥系♥方式
But, uh, we found his mother's contact details.
她正在来的路上
She's on her way in now.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
我第一次觉得不太对劲 是他还在学步的时候
He was just a toddler when I first realised something was wrong.
我把他带去泳池
I took him to the pool
然后他突然之间就开始尖叫
and for no reason, he just started screaming.
不肯停下
He wouldn't stop.
当我们回到家 我看到
When we got home, I saw his arms
他四肢上布满了水泡
and legs were covered in blisters.
但那不是晒伤
But it wasn't sunburn.
卟啉病
Porphyria.
自那时起 一切都变了
Everything changed after that.
他在白天无法出门
He couldn't go outside during the day.
你能想象那对小孩意味着什么吗
Can you imagine what that's like as a child?
一生都将在黑暗中度过
Living your entire life in the dark?
没法去上学
No school.
没法去公园野餐
No picnics in the park.
也没法去沙滩度假
No trips to the beach.
孤独地成长
A lonely way to grow up.
他7岁时开始输血
He was seven when the blood transfusions began.
每两周一次 巴斯痛恨这个
Every two weeks. Baz hated it.
我试着用冰淇淋和棒棒糖
I tried bribing him with ice-cream
安抚他 但 那还是很痛
and lollies but...it still hurt.
那喝动物血呢
And drinking animal blood?
他说那能让他缓解 所以我鼓励他这么做
He said it gave him some relief, so I encouraged it.
我知道这听起来很怪
I know how that sounds.
不不 我理解
No, no, I understand.
额外的血红蛋白能缓解他的症状
The extra haemoglobin would have eased his symptoms.
我们以前叫他 我的小吸血鬼
We used to call him 'My little vampire'.
我甚至在图书馆找了一本儿童书
I even found a children's book in the library.
《孤独的吸血鬼》 我在他的藏书里看到了
The Lonely Vampire. I saw it in his collection.
他很喜欢那本书
He loved that book.
那你知道他牙齿和在棺材里睡觉的事吗
So you knew about the teeth and...sleeping in the coffin?
我知道
Yes.
说实话 我是无法理解的 我没有办法
I'd be lying if I said I understood. I didn't.
但这看起来能让他开心
But it seemed to make him happy.
他有了房♥ 有了工作 然后他这辈子第一次
He had a house, a job and... and, for the first time in his life,
有了些朋友
he had some friends.
他是个好孩子
He was such a good boy.
为什么会有人这么对他
Why would anyone do this to him?
威尔士夫人
Mrs Wells...
塞巴斯蒂安的那些朋友
..these friends of Sebastian's...
你知道他们的名字吗
..do you know their names?
我以为自己够痴迷于这些东西了 但是巴斯
I thought I was obsessed with this stuff, but Baz...
你知道他在棺材里睡觉 对吗
You know he slept in a coffin, right?
还换了牙齿 是的
And altered his teeth, yes.
是啊 那还挺酷的
Yeah, it was pretty awesome.
所以你们和塞巴斯蒂安是在吸血鬼论♥坛♥上认识的
So, you met Sebastian through your online vampire forum?
里面有人想要伤害他吗
Was there anyone that would have wanted to harm him?
有可能是他的客户 或者是群组里的某个人
One of his clients, maybe, or...or someone in this group?
不可能是我们群组 我们对新人筛查很严格
Not our group. No, we're really careful about who we let in.
外面有很多怪胎
There's a lot of freaks out there.
但我们很保护他
We were really protective of him.
他的童年 过得不太容易
He'd had a...pretty rough childhood.
你们知道他的情况
You knew about his condition?
我们觉得那很酷
We thought it was kinda cool.
他好像是个真货 你知道吗
Like he was the real deal, you know?
一个活生生的吸血鬼
A real-life vampire.
他也很喜欢我们能接受他
And he loved the fact that we were OK with it.
有没有遇到过什么麻烦
Was there ever any trouble -
和邻居 其他住客
with the neighbours, other residents?
随时随地
All the time.
郊区有帮人
There was heaps of people in the suburb
觉得巴斯是 怪胎
who thought that Baz was...a weirdo.
他总是收到匿名信
And he was always getting anonymous letters,
告诉他 让他搬走
telling him to move out.
你知道是谁寄的吗
Do you have any idea who sent them?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表