剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Erin Young's old medical records.
-记录还没送到 -为什么
- They're still not here. - Why?
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
20多年前的记录了 还在另一个州
They're more than 20 years old and in another state.
快去打电♥话♥催 别怕麻烦别人
Well, get on the phone and start making a nuisance of yourself.
给你
There.
你知道 你可比我烦人多了
You know you're much more of a nuisance than I am.
熟能生巧嘛
Practice makes perfect.
你想找什么
What are you looking for?
不可见的行星可以通过其对周围天体的影响
Unseen planets can be detected by their effect
进行观测
on other bodies.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我看看 艾琳·苏·杨
Let's see. Erin Sue Young.
生于1975年
Born '75.
没有兄弟姐妹
No siblings.
父母双亡 死于车祸
Parents deceased, motor accident.
接受过焦虑症的治疗
Oh, treatment for anxiety.
没有心脏病 肾病的
No family history of heart disease,
家族病史
kidney disease.
1986年做过扁桃体切除术
Tonsillectomy in 1986...
怎么了
What?
一号♥检查室现在能用吗
Is Exam Room 1 free?
我不明白
I don't understand.
1996年 在小内特出生后
Well, in 1996, after young Nate was born,
她和她丈夫搬去布里斯班之前
but before she and her husband moved to Brisbane,
艾琳·杨做了两次输卵管结扎
Erin Young had a double tubal ligation.
-她结扎了 -对
- She had her tubes tied? - Yes.
在1996年
In '96?
但她1999年生了个女儿
But she had a daughter in '99.
怎么回事
How?
这个女人的输卵管没有结扎过
This woman's fallopian tubes have not been touched.
这个女人不是艾琳·杨
This woman is not Erin Young.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
肯定有人知道内情吧
Someone must have known.
至少有一个人知道
One person must have.
杨先生
Mr Young?!
你这是又"灵光一现"了吗
Is this your next epiphany?
我们找到女儿了
We've tracked down the daughter.
恐怕你不需要她了
You may not need her, I'm afraid.
-为什么 -我有发现
- Why? - I've found something.
你在哪
Where are you?
在杨家
At the Youngs' house.
你最好马上过来 快
You'd better get back here, now.
我和死人打交道
I work with the dead.
很擅长憋气的
I'm good at holding my breath.
再好也是有限的
Not that good.
那才是真正的艾琳·杨
That's the real Erin Young.
-你真正的妻子 内特的亲生母亲 -闭嘴
- Your real wife. Nate's real mother... - Shut up.
太平间里的女人是谁
Who's the woman in my cold room?
你什么都不用知道了 伙计
You don't need to know anything anymore, mate.
情妇吗
Mistress?
离婚可不比这样一劳永逸
A divorce is a little less permanent.
-你为什么要杀死内特的母亲 -我没有
- Why did you kill Nate's mother? - I didn't!
是布朗杀的
Bron did!
布朗
Bron.
我是有情妇
Yes, mistress.
我也是想留下内特
And, yes, I wanted to keep Nate.
但是艾琳 疯狂的艾琳
But Erin - mad Erin -
在我遇见布朗之前她就妒心深种了
she was jealous even before I met Bron.
当我想争夺内特的监护权 搬来这里时
And when I tried to get custody of Nate, moved here,
她也跟来了
she followed.
你的情妇杀了她
Your mistress killed her.
艾琳很有钱 你的女朋友没有钱
And Erin was wealthy, and your girlfriend wasn't.
布朗直接变成艾琳当然更加方便
It was easier for Bron to just become Erin.
所以她不在器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上
That's why she didn't go on the organ transplant list.
她原来的病历就会暴露她其实不是艾琳
Her old records would have revealed that she wasn't Erin
那你就会失去一切
and you would have lost all this.
但是她快要死了
But she was dying.
但是你却发现她想要坦白一切
But you found out she wanted to confess...
把所有东西都留给那个
..And to leave everything to the boy
被她杀死的那个女人之子
whose mother she'd murdered.
你假装没事
And you pretended it was OK -
假装该说出真♥相♥了
that it was time to tell the truth.
但是你早就知道内特贩毒
But you knew about Nate's pills.
她服药时
She took them,
以为这是她往常吃的药
thinking they were her regular meds.
很快 吗♥啡♥就开始生效了
Soon enough, the morphine took effect
她几乎动不了了
and she could barely move...
而你就把她布置成自杀的样子
..While you set up her supposed suicide.
但是你没想到她求生的意志有多强
But you didn't count on how much she wanted to live.
她差点就成功了
Oh, and she almost did.
是啊
Yeah.
但你是不可能了
But you won't.
内特 你在干什么
Nate, what are you doing?!
内特
Nate!
不 孩子 赶紧离开这里
No. Boy, you gotta go.
你得转过头 快离开这里
You gotta turn around and go...
不 你不明白的 你不明白的
No, you don't understand. You don't understand!
我都听到了 你杀了我妈妈
I heard it all. You killed my mother!
内特 内特 住手
Nate... Nate, stop.
他们杀了她
They murdered her!
还把她藏在这里
And hid her right there.
我们以前都在这里玩闹
We played there!
内特
Nate!
不
No!
你这样做就和他一样了
You do this, you'll be like him!
内特 我知道你很想
Nate, I know you want to.
但这样也无法让你母亲死而复生
But it won't bring your mother back.
那个女人 恨我
That woman...hated me...
这辈子都恨我
..All my life.
我一直都不理解为什么
And I never understood why.
但你现在知道了
But now you know.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但这...会是你的错
But this...would be.
我的生命有危险时 你又跑哪里去了
Where were you when my life was in peril?
在你该在的地方 反正不是这里
Where you should have been. Not here.
要是我没有来 大卫就要把真正的艾琳
If I'd not come, Dave might have hidden away
剩余的尸骸都藏起来了
what was left of the real Erin Young.
黄金海岸一家酒店的录像显示
Well, we have security footage from a hotel at the Gold Coast
他晚上八点离开了
showing him leaving the place at eight
半夜才回来
and returning just after midnight.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Sneaky bastard.
我们不得不针对他贩卖♥♥羟吗♥啡♥酮提起指控
We'll have to look at dealing charges for the oxy.
这个迷茫的年轻人
That poor lost boy.
告诉我
Tell me...
你在船坞边奔驰车里找到的手♥机♥
..The phone you found in the Mercedes at the shipyard,
应该是麦克斯·佐里奇的吧
I presume that belonged to Max Zoric?
我们不知道 已经交给网络犯罪部了
Well, we don't know. It's gone to Cybercrime.
所以现在交给他们处理了
So, it's in their hands for now.
如果他们能破解 我们就...知道了
Well, if they can open it. We'll...see.
为什么问这个
Why?
我不喜欢留解释不清的问题
I don't like loose ends.
堵上 弄到西边去
Block that off, please. Right down to the west side.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
工作意外
Workplace accident.
你的手♥机♥
Look, your phone...
我拿不到
..I can't get it.
你尝试过了吗
Did you try?
已经被送到警方网络犯罪部了
It's gone to the Police Cybercrime Unit.
他们会尝试破解
They're going to try to unlock it.
-嗯 他们做不到 -那又怎样
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表