剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我很高兴宣布已经有人选了
I'm pleased to announce one has been selected.
又来了
Here we go.
虽然不是病理学家
Although not a pathologist...
-不是病理学家 简直是灾难 -菲尔利
- Not a pathologist. What a disaster. - Fairley.
提高一些卫生组织
...Improving a number of health organisations.
现在我们要浪费宝贵的工作时间
So now we'll be wasting valuable work time
来处理每一张纸巾
accounting for every paper towel.
-菲尔利 -为了更多地参与其中
- Fairley. - Now to be more involved,
我们选中她集中管理
she's elected to centralise herself
菲尔利医生以前的办公室
out of Dr Fairley's old office.
连问都没问过我
Didn't even ask me.
长驱直入苏台德地区
Just marched straight into the Sudetenland...
-菲尔利 -什么
- Fairley. - What?
我很高兴向大家介绍
So it gives me great pleasure
昆士兰法医学研究所的新主任
to introduce QIFM's new manager
瑞妮·沃灵顿
Renae Warrington.
借过一下 菲尔利医生
Excuse me, Dr Fairley.
哈罗医生 你能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢
Dr Harrow, do you mind holding that for me, please?
谢谢你 道格
Thank you, Doug.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
非常高兴能来这里 很期待能听到
I am so excited to be here, and I look forward to hearing
大家优秀工作的成果
about all the amazing work you do.
但是首先 请允许我向菲尔利医生道歉
But first, let me apologise to Dr Fairley
因为没事先通知就擅自接管了他的办公室
for taking over his office without warning.
希望你现在不介意用玛克辛以前的办公室
I hope it's OK that you now get Maxine's old office
再用一笔小预算重新装♥修♥一下
and a small budget to refurbish it.
我还有一件事要向菲尔利医生道歉
My apologies to Dr Fairley extend to one other thing.
我需要你承担一些职责
I need you to take on more duties.
监管职责
Supervisory duties.
监管莫利纽医生吗
Of Doctor Molyneux?
不
No.
我们认为莫利纽医生的试用期
We think Dr Molyneux can be released
可以结束了
from her probationary period.
你将会监管哈罗医生
You'll be supervising Dr Harrow.
菲尔利监管我
Fairley? Supervising me?
我在这里的时间和他一样长
I've been here just as long as him.
-23年 -没错
- 23 years. - Exactly.
说明你可以提前退休了
Which means you're eligible for early retirement.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说菲尔利医生可以监管你的行动
I'm saying Dr Fairley will supervise your actions,
而根据他的报告 我会决定
and based on his report, I will decide whether or not
是否给你退休金
you'll be given that retirement package.
-你是说解雇吧 -退休一词更好
- You mean fired. - Retired is a nicer word.
我知道玛克辛·帕维什给了你很大的空间
I know Maxine Pavich extended you a lot of latitude.
这一点现在结束了
That ends now.
如果你想继续在这工作
If you want to stay working here,
你要明白我不会再容忍♥任何秘密
you need to understand that I will tolerate no more secrets.
冷藏库
对不起我这么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry for being a jerk.
哪一次
Which time?
我说你没有孩子
For the 'no children' thing.
没关系
That's OK.
这肯定是世界上最悲惨的事
This must be the worst thing in the world.
-那是什么 -他的毒理报告
- What's that? - Ah, his tox results.
没有药物或毒品
No drugs, no alcohol.
无法解释他为什么摔下来吗
Nothing to explain why he fell?
只有那张你看过的纸条了
Well, only that note you read.
像是遗言
Read like a suicide note.
我不确定你来这里到底好不好
I'm not sure it's healthy for you being in here.
那我还能去哪里
Where else should I go?
一切永远会回到这里
Everything always comes back to here.
我人生中所有的好事 坏事
All the good things in my life. The bad.
我父亲来到了这里
This is where my father came.
我也是在这里遇到了和他同名的导师 杰克
Where I met my mentor whose name was Jack, like his.
我无法逃离这个地方
Can't escape this place.
你今晚来我家吧
Why don't you come to my place tonight?
朋友聚聚 我做饭
Just friends. I'll cook.
不要一个人待着
Don't be alone.
我还是一个人待着吧
I think I'm better off alone.
谁能去接一下
Can anyone get that?
喂
Hello?!
昆士兰法医研究所
Queensland Institute of Forensic Medicine.
我是布里斯班医学实验室的
Hi, this is Mike from Brisbane Medical Laboratories.
我找菲尔利医生
I'm calling for Dr Fairley.
他不在 我帮你留言吧
Oh, he's not here. Can I take a message?
是他的DNA鉴定结果
It's for a DNA ID he ordered.
M4-1418
M4-1418?
一具船坞里的无名氏
An unidentified body from a shipyard.
是的 你能发邮件给他吗
Yes, could you, uh, email that to him, please,
我让他登录
and I'll ask him to log on.
没问题 谢谢你的帮助
Absolutely. Thanks for your help.
莱尔·菲尔利
保佑你 菲尔利
Bless you, Fairley.
DNA特征档案
用DNA特征档案打开
选择比对档案
哈罗·丹尼尔
哈罗·丹尼尔
输出数据 对比DNA特征档案
哈罗·丹尼尔
不吻合
哈罗医生
Dr Harrow.
DNA结果发过来了吗
Have the DNA results come in?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫詹姆斯
I'm James.
我是你的儿子
I'm your son.
那么
So...
DNA结果呢
..The DNA results?
-刚发来 -那你必须保守这个秘密
- Just back. - Then you have to keep them secret.
尽你所能
For as long as you can.
为什么
Why?
因为有人要追杀我
Because there are people that are after me.
要是他们发现我还活着 他们会...
If they find out that I'm alive, they'll...
不 等等 詹姆斯
No, wait. James!
詹姆斯
James!
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
如果他说的是真的 那我必须帮他
If what he's telling me is true, then I have to help him.
已删除
你怎么确定那人就是你儿子
What makes you so sure this guy is your son?
他可能就是个陌生人
He could be anyone.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你来挑毛病 我猜
You're here to find cuts and my guess is
有人工作不保了
someone's going to lose their job.
我们要找你聊聊邮件的事
We need to talk to you about an email.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place anyway?
简直像个鬼屋
Looks like a haunted house.
为什么有人要喝血
Now, why would anyone drink blood?
你相信吸血鬼的存在吗
Do you believe in vampires?
我有信仰的
I'm a man of faith.
干出这种事的人是真心认为他们在消灭吸血鬼
Whoever did this genuinely believed they were killing a vampire.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表