剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
There'll be no strife. Bryan here is an expert woodsman.
行吧
Fair enough.
露营愉快 伙计们
Happy camping, guys.
那我们出发
And we're off!
这是你的错
This is your fault.
听着 一传十 十传百
Look, if I tell him, he'll tell everyone
我不想被人说 我
and I don't want it getting round that I'm...
满嘴屁话
Full of shit?
管好你自己的事
Why don't you mind your own business?
你自己的麻烦也不少
You know, you've got enough troubles of your own.
本 搞定了
Ben! It's done!
本
Ben?
你好 本·帕特森的电♥话♥
Hi. Ben Patterson's phone.
你好 帕特森医生在吗
Hello. Is Dr Patterson there?
现在不在
Not this second.
-我能帮你转达吗 -你是家属吗
- Can I take a message? - Are you a relative?
我是 他的妻子
I'm...his wife.
很荣幸 我是克斯蒂·丽芙顿
Pleasure. This is Kirsty Lifton
布里斯班市圣卡瑟琳医院的人事
from HR at St Catherine's, Brisbane.
事关给你丈夫提供的工作
It's about the job up here we're offering your husband.
我们到了
Here we are!
-谢天谢地 -到一半了
- Thank God! - Halfway.
-什么 -是的 我懂
- What?! - Yes... Look, I know.
我保证明天也会有一场刺♥激♥的远足
But I promise another rousing hike tomorrow.
我们今晚在这里扎营 明天一早 就去瀑布
We'll camp here tonight and in the morning, the waterfall.
瀑布 为什么
The waterfall? Why?
因为它就在那里
Because it's there.
离昆士兰法医学研究所400米
There's a perfectly good whisky bar
就有个超棒的威士忌酒吧
400 metres from QIFM.
它就在那里
It's "there".
世界不是围着你转的 你知道吗 哈罗
Life's not all about you. You know that, Harrow?
我想要在一个特殊的地点 分享我的 信息
I wanted some place special to share my...information.
你现在就可以告诉我们 然后我们就都能回家了
Well, you can just tell us now and we can all go home.
我们哪儿也不去
We are not going anywhere!
布莱恩
Bryan?
你要在哪里架炉子
Where will you set up the stove?
-什么 -炉子
- What? - The stove.
我让你带的煤气炉
The gas stove I asked you to bring.
你让我带火
You asked me to bring the heat.
我以为你是指 热情
I thought you meant, like, you know, enthusiasm.
是的 你做得棒极了
Yes, you nailed that.
-闭嘴 哈罗 -不 我懂了
- Shut up, Harrow. - Oh! No, I see.
你故意没带炉子
You deliberately left the stove behind
这样你就能展现你的生存技巧了
so you could demonstrate your bushcraft.
是啊 求你了 秀出你的技巧
Yes, please. Demonstrate your bushcraft!
-我能生火 -我都等不及了
- Hey, I can light a fire. - I can't wait to see!
很好 好吧 哈罗
Excellent. Alright, Harrow.
我来帮你搭我们的帐篷
I'll help you set up our tent.
-"我们的帐篷" -我看你带帐篷了
- "OUR tent"? - I saw you brought the tent.
我带了一顶帐篷
I brought A tent.
一顶单人帐篷 给自己用的
A one-man tent, for me.
我不知道你说的"帐篷"是给所有人准备的
I didn't know you meant THE tent, for all of us!
-好理由 哈罗 -你以为我是什么意思
- Nice one, Harrow. - What did you think I meant?
我怎么知道 我连哪些人来都不知道
Well, how should I know? I didn't even know who was coming!
你怎么会不知道 我说过是我最好的朋友
How could you not know? I said my best friends!
你不知道我最好的朋友有谁吗
You don't know who my best friends are?!
哪种最好的朋友会拖着他的朋友们
Which best friend drags his mates
来这样的荒郊野外聊天
out to the land that time forgot for a chat?
布莱恩喜欢户外活动
Bryan loves the outdoors!
你也喜欢户外活动 你有艘船
YOU love the outdoors! You have a boat!
我那艘船上有咖啡机和带门的厕所
I have a boat with a coffee machine and a toilet with a door!
我们现在得和贝尔·格里尔斯一样睡在火堆边
Now we have to sleep in a Dutch oven with Bear Grylls there,
除非他可以用树皮和鹅卵石给我们搭间小屋
unless he can fashion us a hut out of bark and pebbles -
当然 是在你生完火之后
after you've started that fire, of course.
这 这太可笑了
This is...this is ridiculous!
对 你说得没错 山地松不适合用来生火
Yes, you're right. Bursaria incana is not a good burning wood.
不
No!
所有这些
All this!
我不会生火 莱尔
I can't start a fire, Lyle.
我不是"户外达人"
I'm not 'outdoorsy'
我也不喜欢野营
and I don't like camping.
我对蚂蚁过敏
I'm allergic to ants.
森林让我很紧张
Trees make me nervous.
但你的资料
But...your profile!
都是瞎编的
It's all bullshit!
我花了一整个周末才找到五张我在户外的照片
Took me a whole weekend to find five photos of me outside.
我只是在试着给他人留个好印象
I was just trying to make an impression on someone
这样我就不会孤独终老
so I wouldn't end up dying alone,
但你帮我省去了麻烦
but you've saved me the trouble.
我会死于冻伤
I'm gonna die of exposure
因为这位唯我主义医生像往常一样只考虑他自己
'cause Dr Solipsism here was only thinking of himself, as usual!
你睡帐篷吧 我去车里睡
You can have the tent. I'm gonna sleep in the car.
-不 我去车里睡 -我先说的
- No, I'll go sleep in the car. - I said it first!
我说的声更大
Well, I said it louder!
你俩谁知道车在哪个方向
And which one of you knows which direction the car is?
好吧
Well...
看来你俩都得留下和我一起
..seems like you're both stuck with me, then.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用了
- Want a hand? - I'm fine.
-给我吧 -我说了不用 本
- Here... - I said I'm fine, Ben.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你要搬去布里斯班吗
You're moving to Brisbane?
-好吧 -你打算告诉我吗
- Ok. - Uh, were you gonna tell me?
我们在离婚
We're divorcing.
我们刚把房♥子腾空
We've just emptied the house
你甚至都不在医院系统工作了
and you don't even work in the hospital system anymore.
出什么事了吗
Is it a problem?
-如果有事 我可以 -不 没有
- I mean, if it is, I can... - No. No.
没事
It's fine.
小儿外科部主任
I mean, Head of Paediatric Surgery -
对你来说是非常好的职位
it's a really good step up for you.
-如果这事很重要 我可以取消 -不重要
- If it's a big deal, I can cancel. - It's not.
我们赶紧出发吧 要不我赶不上飞机了
Let's just get going before I miss my flight.
谢谢你 菲尔利
Thank you, Fairley.
谢谢你 莱尔
Thank you, Lyle.
真不错
Hello!
天啊 这是
My goodness. That's...
为明天准备的
For tomorrow.
到瀑布时喝
For the waterfall.
但这是
But this...
敬出色的工作
To a job well done.
你指的是篝火还是帐篷
You mean the fire or the tent?
我指的是我们的工作
I mean our job.
我们
Us.
在我们这行撑了下来
Surviving our professions.
在死人中撑了下来
Surviving the dead.
你父亲并没有
Your father didn't.
他在战争中看清了一切
He saw his share of it in the war.
这对他来说太多了 但你活了下来
It was too much for him. But you survived.
布莱恩
And, Bryan...
你总是要去路边
..you have to go to all the roadsides
客厅
and the lounge rooms,
卧室和满地是血的厨房♥
the bedrooms and the blood-covered kitchens
看到人类对彼此所做的最糟的事
and see the worst of what we can do to each other
但你也撑了下来
but you survived.
我现在这样也叫撑住了吗
Well, if you call it surviving.
两次失败的婚姻 一个疏远我的女儿
Two failed marriages, one estranged daughter,
一台因为只有一个盘子 从未用过的洗碗机
a dishwasher I never use, 'cause it's only plates for one.
四个因喝酒或其他原因离开了人世的...
Four mates who have exited themselves off by drink or...
朋友
..other ways.
晚上九点后
Cold sweats and vomiting
听到电♥话♥铃响起 冷汗直冒还想吐
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表