剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
-你知道他怎么摔下来的吗 -不知道
- Do you know how he fell? - No.
-他是一个人吗 --我们不知道
- Was he alone? - Well, we don't know.
外面有一辆车
There was a car outside.
现在在拖车场 我们正在采集指纹
It's at the compound and we're checking it for prints.
你知道你有个儿子吗
Were you aware that you had a son?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
你能帮忙联♥系♥到你儿子的生母吗
Can you help me get in touch with your son's mother?
塔尼娅 我们相识在伦敦
Tanya. We met in London.
她怀孕了 然后她准备回家了
She was pregnant, and then she was going home.
每次当我觉得我们之间已经没有秘密
Every time I think that we're good,
已经没问题了 你总会有另一个惊喜
that all the secrets are out, you just magic up another one.
-他现在在哪儿 -停尸房♥
- Where is he now? - In the morgue.
昆士兰法医学研究所的新主任 瑞妮·沃灵顿
QIFM's new manager, Renae Warrington.
大家好 菲尔利医生 你将会监管哈罗医生
Hi, everyone. Dr Fairley, you'll be supervising Dr Harrow.
如果你想继续在这工作
If you want to stay working here,
我不会再容忍♥任何秘密
I will tolerate no more secrets.
丹尼尔·哈罗
哈罗医生 DNA结果发过来了吗
Dr Harrow, have the DNA results come in?
不吻合
-你是谁 -我叫詹姆斯 我是你的儿子
- Who are you? - I'm James. I'm your son.
神秘法医
第三季第二集
爸 我很想见你 但没有办法
我发现你有自己的家庭和自己的生活
所以我想我最好不要让事情变复杂
我真希望自己能认识你 J
昆士兰法医学研究所
L·菲尔利邮箱 登录
欢迎 莱尔·菲尔利医生
收件箱
DNA结果 DNA附件
已删除
我是哈罗
Harrow.
我以为你已经把这破车卖♥♥了
I thought you were going to get rid of that thing.
正想办法呢
I'm working on it.
你还好吗 看起来你昨晚没睡好啊
You alright? You look like you've had a rough night.
纯麦威士忌喝完了
Ran out of single malt.
对了 你的技术人员
Listen, have, uh, your tech guys
能恢复船坞其他的监控视频吗
managed to recover any more footage from the shipyard?
没有 而且你也别抱太大希望
No. And I wouldn't go getting your hopes up, either.
看起来无法恢复了
It's...it's looking unrecoverable.
听着 伙计 你不用来这里
Listen, mate, you don't have to be here.
不不 我想来
No. No, I want to.
正好分分心
I appreciate the distraction.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place, anyway?
简直像个鬼屋
Looks like a haunted house.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
天呐
My God.
那扶手椅是18世纪法国博韦产的
That armchair's an 18th-century Beauvais.
那个花瓶是法则勒托牌
And this vase is a Fazzoletto.
那是原版的彭布罗克折面桌
And that is an original Pembroke table.
你知道这些东西有多贵妈
Do you know expensive those are?
乔治亚晚期出品的话大约五千
It'd be about five grand for a late Georgian.
如果要桃花心木大概得七千
Be seven if you wanted the mahogany.
怎么 你以为我只知道宜家的产品吗
What? You thought I was an IKEA guy?
我以为你是那种喜欢简约的人
I thought you were somewhere on the flatpack spectrum.
嗯 简约的人也能有品位 哈罗
Yeah, a simple man can still have taste, Harrow.
而住在这里的人品味极佳
And whoever lived here had excellent taste.
还喜欢吸血鬼
And a thing for vampires.
狼人独行侠
巧了 你竟然这么说
Funny you should say that.
-那是... -是血
- Is that...? - Blood.
-人血吗 -我们正在检测
- Human? - We're checking.
还有人喝
Someone was drinking it?
看起来是的
Looks that way.
为什么有人要喝血
Now, why would anyone drink blood?
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
看看牙齿
Check the teeth.
尖牙
Fangs.
感觉不像是假牙
They don't feel like crowns.
里面还有其他东西
Something else in here.
-大蒜 -如果你是吸血鬼 这是最致命的东西
- Garlic? - Enemy number one if you're a vampire.
-知道这人身份了吗 -塞巴斯蒂安·威尔士 29岁
- Have you ID'd him yet? - Sebastian Wells. 29.
网上古董交易者
Online antique dealer.
他在这好几个小时了 谁发现了他
He's been here a few hours. Who found him?
一个快递员早上6点来拿桌子
A delivery driver came to collect a table at 6am.
发现了尸体
He found the body.
我们问了所有邻居
We've spoken to all the neighbours.
他们都没看到或听到什么
They didn't see or hear anything.
凶器是一把锋利的刀
Well, a sharp knife did this.
血迹溅出的痕迹显示他就是在这被杀的
This blood spatter suggests he was killed in situ.
但他在棺材里干什么
But what was he doing in this coffin?
盖子上有铰链
The lid's been hinged.
方便开关
Handy for repeated opening and closing.
他在这里面睡觉
He was sleeping in it.
就像你说的 他喜欢吸血鬼
Well, like you said, he had a thing for vampires.
黄色玫瑰花瓣
Yellow rose petals.
按照传统 心脏挖走后
Traditionally stuffed into a vampire's chest
把花瓣塞入吸血鬼的胸腔
to ensure their demise...
以确保他死了
..after the heart was removed.
什么 没有心脏吗
What, there's no heart?
对 没了
No, it's gone.
那里有东西
There's something in its place.
哈罗
Hello.
上面有名字
There's a name on here.
牧师
A priest?
教堂
Church.
好的 做吧
Yes, do. Ok.
小心别热着了 好吗
Take care in the heat, won't you?
默卡多牧师
Reverend Mercado?
尼科尔斯警探 你收到我的消息了吗
Detective Nichols. You got my message?
请叫我乔希
Please, call me Josh.
我能帮什么忙吗 警探
How can I help, Detective?
这个眼熟吗
Do you recognise this?
我不明白 这个十字架展放在这里好几年了
I don't understand. That cross has been displayed here for years.
你现在才注意到它不见了吗
And this is the first you've noticed it missing?
是啊
Yes.
除了你 谁还能进出教堂
Who else has access to the church, apart from yourself?
所有人
Well, everyone.
我从不锁门
I never lock the doors.
-大多数教堂现在都会锁门 -我们的不锁
- Most churches do these days. - Not mine.
圣希拉里是本市最古老的教堂之一
St Hilary's is one of the oldest churches in the city.
我们有很多访客出入
We get lots of visitors through here.
逝者的家人
Families of the deceased,
业余历史学家 朝拜者 游客
amateur historians, worshippers, tourists.
我想让大家知道上帝的门一直开着
I want everyone to know that God's doors are always open,
不管白天黑夜
day or night.
那任何人都可以走进来
So, uh, anyone could have just walked in.
我们以前从未遇到麻烦
Well, we've never had any trouble before.
没有丢过其他东西
Nothing else has been stolen.
至少我没有注意到
Not that I'm aware of.
你昨晚在哪儿 牧师
Where were you last night, Reverend?
在家 牧师宅邸
At home. In the presbytery.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone confirm that?
没人
No.
我一个人
I was alone.
跟今早一个年轻人被害有关吗
Is this about the young man that was killed this morning?
在布莱克本街上的
On Blackburn Street?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
这片郊区很小 人们会闲聊
Well, it's a small suburb. People talk.
你认识那个年轻人吗
Did you know that young man?
塞巴斯蒂安·威尔士
Sebastian Wells?
不认识 从没见过
No. I'd never met him.
但我听到流言说
But I'd heard the rumours -
他觉得自己是吸血鬼
that he thought he was a vampire,
睡在棺材里 饮血 诸如此类
slept in a coffin, drank blood, all that.
你相信吸血鬼吗
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表