剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
我很喜欢你的车
I do like your car.
-是我父亲的车 -他是什么样的
- My father's. - What was he like?
漠不关心
Absent.
-你母亲呢 -她死了
- Where's your mother? - She's dead.
我都不知道你的存在
I didn't know you existed.
她总说她不知道我父亲是谁
She always said she didn't know who my father was.
-我们要干吗 -分东西 签字
- So, what do we have to do? - Divide our stuff, sign those.
离婚申请
-你认识死去的那男孩吗 -不认识
- Did you know the dead boy? - No.
我把船厂的监控视频转接到了我手♥机♥上
I diverted the security cameras at the shipyard to my phone.
那能证明我和他的死无关
It can prove that I had nothing to do with his death.
-你能尽量帮我把手♥机♥拿回来吗 -我拿不到
- Can you try to get the phone? - I can't get it.
已经被送到警方网络犯罪部了
It's gone to the Police Cybercrime Unit.
别担心 爸爸
Don't worry, Dad.
-是你偷的吗 -是我做的
- You stole these? - I made them.
钱可不少
The pay's...really good.
米拉·佐里奇 死去的年轻人是她的儿子
Mila Zoric. The dead young man is her son.
这个躲不掉的
This will not be going away.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
神秘法医
第三季第四集
你想把哪个列为死因
So, which of these do you want to list as cause of death?
死因总是心跳停止
Well, cause of death is always cessation of the heart
但这个案子
but in this case,
我得说是倒霉
I'd say it was bad luck.
他的滑翔机从空中坠落了 这怎么算"倒霉"
His hang-glider fell out of the sky. How is that "bad luck"?
因为他赌了一把
Well, because he gambled.
他赌他的青春 力量和技巧
He bet that his youth, strength and skills
足以抵抗自然规律
were enough to defeat the forces of nature.
但不能 现在他失去了六十年
They weren't - and now he's lost 60 years.
但他尝试了
But he tried.
他输了 但他尝试了
He lost...but he tried.
你觉得自己老了吗
Are you feeling old?
你需要买♥♥跑车或纹个身吗
Do you need a sports car or a tattoo?
我没事
I'm fine.
你最近跟格蕾丝联♥系♥过吗
Haven't, uh, heard from Grace?
其实我们昨晚还通电♥话♥了
As a matter of fact, we were on the phone last night.
她说想染银灰色的头发
She said that she was thinking of going ash-blond
我说 "别 试试蜜色"
and I said, "No - try honey blond,"
之后她说会考虑考虑
and then she said she'd think about it
我说她应该染
and I said that she should
她还应该考虑养只古牧混血小狗
and she should also think about getting a sheep-a-doodle puppy,
因为它们太可爱了
because they're so cute.
所以 没有
So...no.
你想她了吗 打给她
You miss her? Call her.
哈罗
Harrow?
你有时间[一秒钟]吗
Have you got a second?
你大概就只剩下几秒时间了
Seconds are probably all you have left.
有 埃德温娜正准备收拾所有东西
Yes, I do. Edwina was about to clean everything up.
我想你知道我找你什么事
I think you know what this is about.
行吧 我会补上的
Fine. I'll replace them.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你找到我的日本葛饼了吗
Did you find my kuzumochi cakes?
没有
No.
是关于我们的出游
It's about our trip.
我的...和伙伴们的大爆♥炸♥
For my...Big Bang with the Gang.
我的群♥交♥
My gang bang.
-我明天的集体野营活动 -当然了
- My group camping trip tomorrow. - Oh! Yes.
一切按计划进行吧
So, all good?
我还没跟沃灵顿说
I haven't cleared it with Warrington.
我说了 瑞妮
I have. Renae?
沃灵顿女士很好
'Ms Warrington' is fine.
我明天和哈罗明天出去可以吧
Everything OK for Harrow and I to take tomorrow off?
当然
Absolutely.
-五点半集♥合♥ -早上吗
- 5:30. - A.M.?!
别忘了 带帐篷
Don't forget - tent.
我以为我们有指标呢
I thought we had quotas.
菲尔利医生一直在加班加点完成你俩的指标
Dr Fairley's been working the hours to make up for both of you.
这件事显然对他来说意义重大
Apparently, it means a lot to him.
他的所有好朋友都会去
All his good friends are going,
所以我很意外你也会去
so your presence surprises me too.
总之 听起来有利于
Anyway, sounds like it's gonna be
建立融洽的工作环境
good for building workplace rapport.
而且我想任何受监管的员工
And I trust that any employee under supervision
都支持建立良好的工作环境
is supportive of building team rapport.
格蕾丝·莫利诺
格蕾丝·莫利诺
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
显然我是菲尔利的"小伙伴"
Apparently, I'm in Fairley's 'gang'.
那你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
一样
Same.
你怎么不找个借口
Why didn't you find an excuse?
我老板克劳利听说了这事
My boss, Crowley, got wind of it.
而且她认为这有利于
Apparently, she thinks this'll be good for...
建立融洽的工作环境
Building team rapport.
那其他人呢
Well, where are all the others?
是啊
Yeah.
早上好 早上好 早上好
Morning, morning, morning!
准备好一起投入郁郁葱葱自然的怀抱了吗
Ready for our group plunge into nature's verdant lushness?
你的其他朋友呢
What about the rest of your friends?
我说了 我和我最好的朋友
I told you - me and my BEST friends.
拿好东西上车吧
So, grab your gear and climb aboard.
你应该叫醒我
You should have woken me.
你还是需要多睡觉
You still need your sleep.
火腿 荷兰酱 有机鸡蛋
Leg ham, hollandaise, organic eggs,
意大利咖啡 鱼
Italian coffee, fish -
这些值半周的租金了
this is half a week's rent!
没事 小小的奢侈一下
It's fine. It's a little treat.
我找到了一份新的清洁工作 今晚开始
I got a new cleaning job and I start tonight.
那很好
That's good.
那很好
That's good.
别有负担 你很快就会有工作了
Don't feel guilty. You'll be working again soon.
不过我们现在有三张嘴要喂
We're feeding three now, though.
詹姆斯会分摊的
James will chip in.
在他出手几本假护照之后吗
Yah-huh. After he offloads a few of them fake passports?
-卡 别说 -早啊
- Cal, don't talk about... - Morning.
早 你要去什么重要场合吗
Morning! Oh, are you going somewhere?
去参加一些招聘机构的面试
Interviews with some recruitment agencies.
要来点早餐吗
Did you want brekkie?
看上去很不错 但不了 我还是快点去比较好
Looks great but, no, I'd better jet.
拜拜
See ya.
不 不
No. No.
不不不 当然不 不
No! No, no. God, no! No.
你可以安个蓝牙播放器的
You know, you could put a Bluetooth player in.
这个收音机保留了当年的味道
That radio is period-authentic.
对 继续调 布莱恩
Yes, keep going, Bryan.
你可能一会儿就能听到《停战宣言》了
You might hear the Declaration of Armistice soon.
-闭嘴 -我来
- Ah, shut up. - Look. Here.
菲尔利 这是干什么
Fairley, what's all this about?
又不是你生日
It's not your birthday.
怎么 跟我的两个好伙计去露营还需要理由吗
What - I need an excuse to go camping with my two best chums?
需要
Yes.
我只是觉得这样会不错
I just thought it would be nice.
还有布莱恩 我知道你有多爱户外
And, Bryan, I know how outdoorsy you are,
看过你的"沃沃"了
having seen your...whoot-whoo.
我的"沃沃"
My "whoot-whoo"?
交友简介
Dating profile.
还有哈罗 你喜爱大自然 你住在河上
And, Harrow, you love nature. You live on the river.
是 但这是你第一次叫我来露营
Yes, but this is the first time you've invited me camping.
好吧
OK. Fine.
我在工作上认识最久的就是你们俩
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表