剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我以为我了解她
I thought I knew her.
我以为她会照顾好自己
I thought she looked after herself.
她对吃喝总是很挑剔
She was always so picky about what she ate and drank.
但他们是对的
But they were right.
她和我一样 是个酒鬼
She was a drunk, like me.
只是
Just,
当她准备好走了 有人会告诉我们的 对吗
...someone'll...let us know when she's...ready to go, yeah?
缝合得不错
Nice stitching.
我打算把她收殓起来了
I'm ready to put her away.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You ok? - Yeah.
没事 只是
Yeah. Just, uh...
只是希望真♥相♥不是这样的
Just wanted things to be different.
她年轻气盛
She was young.
酒后开车
She drank, she drove.
悲剧就是这样发生的
That's how bad things happen.
我想也是
I guess so.
如果你在找心脏的话
If you're looking for a heart,
我记得这里有颗蛇的心脏
I think there's a snake one here somewhere.
你知道工作场合禁止饮酒的吧
You do realise this is an alcohol-free workplace.
只是放在桌子里保持平衡罢了
It's just there to balance the desk.
-我能坐下吗 -请坐
- May I sit? - Please.
你今天早上有点不高兴
You were upset this morning,
因为我没把拖拉机事故的案子给你
when I didn't give you the tractor-crush case.
有一点
A little.
我把你不想要的案子分配给你
I assigned you the PM you didn't want
是因为我想知道你能做好自己的工作
because I just needed to see you could do your job.
然而 你花了一整天时间
And instead, you spent the whole day
试图证明其中另有隐情
trying to project a mystery into it.
你找到真♥相♥了吗
Did you solve it?
她爸爸发誓说她不喝酒
Her father swears she didn't drink.
还没有
No. Not yet.
这是你自1998年以来的工作表现
Your work performance, dating back to 1998.
你做了和其他病理学家一样多的尸检
Now, on average, you perform just as many, if not more,
甚至更多
PMs as any other pathologist here.
但是你工作不按顺序
But you don't do them in order.
不准时
You don't do them on time.
你可能只一个案子上花两天时间
You might spend two days on one
然后再熬一周的夜来弥补
and then a week of all-nighters making up for it.
你几乎从不待在办公室
You are hardly in your office.
没人知道你在哪 什么时候能做完工作
No-one knows where you are or when your work will be done.
-那是什么 -昆士兰医学研究所的运营成本
- And that one? - QIFM's running costs.
超支了
Slightly more than half a million dollars...
五十多万澳元
..Over budget.
必须得解雇一些员工
People have to go.
我应该先从谁下手呢 组织学的罗莎米吗
So, should I start with Rosamie in Histology?
她能按时完成工作
She does her job on time
还是一个有两个孩子的单亲妈妈
and she is a single mum with two young kids.
维修部的杰罗姆吗 他都54岁了
Jerome in Maintenance? He's 54 years old.
你觉得我如果解雇他 他还能找到新工作吗
How do you think he'll fare getting a job if I let him go?
还是
Or...
我应该考虑一下
..Do I look closely at the employee
工作随心所欲
who does his job in his own way,
不考虑对其他人的影响的员工呢
regardless of its impact on everyone else?
你会选择谁
Who would you pick?
有需要的话可以仔细看看这些
Look over these, if it helps.
该死的
Damn it!
如果你想做家务的话
Well, if you want to do some light housekeeping,
不如去整理一下我的办公室
my office needs some.
看这个
Look at this.
杰克
Jack.
好一位老师
What a teacher!
好一位病理学家
What a pathologist.
如果是杰克的话 他会怎么做
What would Jack do?
做什么
About what?
菲尔利
Fairley...
你拿着这些旧档案做什么
..What are you doing with your old files?
我在找错误
I'm looking for mistakes.
你还记得我们野营时讨论过的
Remember that...private thing
那件 私事吗
that we discussed on our camping trip?
你睾丸上的水蛭
The leech on your testicle?
我的退休
My retirement.
沃灵顿刚才来找我
Well, Warrington just came to see me and...
你说对了 布拉姆森把我吓到了
You were right. Bramson has got me spooked.
我花了半个下午的时间查看我
You know, I spent half the afternoon going over my notes
-关于麦克斯·佐里奇的尸检笔记 -然后呢
- on the Max Zoric post-mortem and... - And...?
然后我不知道
..And I don't know whether...
我是不是搞错了什么
..I might have got something wrong.
在做尸检的时候 我们以为他是你儿子
When we were doing it, we thought he was your son
我以为我不在意这一点
and I thought I'd be fine with that
但实际上不是这样的
but I wasn't.
我太害怕搞砸你儿子的尸检了
I was so afraid of messing up your son's autopsy
以至于我担心自己的思维被限制了
that I fear I was blinkered.
我担心 我可能遗漏了什么
I fear I...I might have missed something.
我肯定你的工作做得不错
Look, I'm sure you did a very good job...
布拉姆森在审查 我不能辞职
I can't quit while Bramson is going through this review.
如果这是一起罪案 可能要花好几个月
If this turns into a crime, it could take months
如果他真的发现我遗漏了什么
and if he finds that I did miss something,
我不希望这是我退休前的绝唱
then, well, I'm not leaving with that as my swan song.
我明白
I understand.
我很确定 没什么值得你担心的
Look, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
你是一位杰出的病理学家 菲尔利
You're an excellent pathologist, Fairley.
杰克会以你为豪的
Jack would have been proud.
我们当时真的为你感到十分难过
We were so very upset for you.
我很高兴他不是你的儿子
I'm glad he wasn't your son.
来了
Here we go!
-我们在庆祝什么 -我们啊
- What are we celebrating? - Us!
我 终于找到了失散多年的妹妹
Me, finally getting to meet my long-lost sister!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不如把真♥相♥告诉你失散多年的妹妹吧
What about telling your long-lost sister the truth?
什么真♥相♥
About what?
那个死掉的 大家都以为是你的男孩
The dead boy who everyone thought was you,
护照上有我爸的名字
who had Dad's name in his passport.
现在真的是讲这个的好时机吗
Is this really the right time?
好吧
Alright.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
他的名字叫麦克斯
His name was Max.
以前我在一家很大的软件公♥司♥替他母亲工作
I worked for his mother at a pretty big software company.
总之 麦克斯是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Anyway, Max was a bit of a lad. You know?
他喜欢跑车 美女
He liked the fast cars and the pretty people
到处扔可♥卡♥因♥
and the marching powder.
他想要出国
And he wanted to leave the country.
我没问原因 但他需要一本护照
I didn't ask why but he needed a passport.
所以你伪造了一本
And you made it,
因为你不在乎是否合法
'cause you don't care if things are legal or not.
我养成了一些坏习惯
I've developed some... bad habits.
但对于一个要照顾病重妈妈的十四岁孩子来说
But a 6,000 medical bill is a lot for a 14-year-old kid
六千块的医药费是很沉重的
trying to look after his sick mum.
所以是的
So, yeah,
我自学了一些骗人的招数
I've taught myself some dodgy shit.
但我和麦克斯的死没关系
But I had nothing to do with Max's death.
那他是怎么死的
Then how did he die?
我不知道 所以我需要我的手♥机♥
I don't know! That's why I need my phone.
我从来都不相信麦克斯
You see, I never trusted Max.
所以我把船厂的监控摄像头
That's why I diverted the security cameras
转接到我的手♥机♥上
at the shipyard to my phone,
因为他以前搞过我
'cause he stabbed me in the back.
结果 我到那里给他护照的时候
As it turned out, when I got there and gave him his passport,
他说他没有现金
he said he didn't have any cash.
所以我回到车上 因为手♥机♥在车里
So, I went back to the car, where my phone was,
但是车子被警♥察♥拖走了
and it was being towed by the cops!
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表