剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Previously on Harrow...
《神秘法医》 前情回顾…
Did you kill Robert Quinn? Yes.
你杀了罗伯特·奎因吗? 是的.
Why?
为什么?
You molested her. You abused my little girl!
你骚扰她.你虐待我的女儿!
She knew what she wanted.
她知道自己想要什么.
And now I knew Fern's secret,
现在我知道了芬的秘密,
I couldn't face the chance of being in jail.
我无法面对可能的牢狱之灾.
I wanted to be there for her.
我想和她身边陪着她.
So, I got to work.
所以,我去了研究所.
Does Mum know?
妈妈知道吗?
Well, that's not even bloody close, is it?
好吧,这差的也太远了,是吗?
They didn't cut that bone.
这不是剪断断指的工具.
You shouldn't have interfered!
你不应该干涉的!
You made your choice and so did I.
你做出了选择,我也是.
Now we're in it together.
现在我们在一起.
So, don't lie to me again.
所以,别再骗我了.
Call ahead and get blood ready.
呼叫总部,准备好血浆.
That was very expensive wine...
那是非常昂贵的酒…
You're OK. Stay with us.
你会没事的 你和我们在一起.
Keep the pressure on.He's losing a lot of blood.
保持压力.他流了很多血.
Hang in there, mate.
坚持住,伙计.
How many bullet wounds? One. But it's a bad one.
中了几枪?中了一枪.但情况很糟糕.
My God! Daniel... Daniel...
天哪!丹尼尔...丹尼尔...
Please, we have to get him in straightaway.
拜托,我们必须马上送他进去.
Try to get an art-line in.
试着切开一个切口.
He's lost too much. Into Trauma Bypass.
他失血太多了.开始体外循环.
I think his hepatic vein's been hit.
我想他的肝静脉被击中了.
We need five units of O neg now. Right now!
我需要五个单位的O型血.马上!
BP's dropping. We're losing him!
血压在下降.我们要救不了他了!
Hell is very floral.
地狱里也是充满花香的.
You're assuming hell would have you.
你以为地狱里会有你么.
Well, you're here.
好吧,你来了.
I'm beginning to wonder why.
我开始在想为什么.
Do you want water, juice?
你要水还是果汁?
Whisky.
威士忌.
Sorry.
对不起.
It's contraindicated by the morphine.
打完吗♥啡♥是禁忌饮酒的.
Morphine?
吗♥啡♥?
You were in an induced coma.
你当时处于昏迷状态.
So, if it was attention you were after, you missed it all.
所以,如果是你追求的关注,你就会错过一切.
Well, at least someone has a sense of humour.
嗯,至少还有人是有幽默感.
'Mister Lincoln' roses.
“林肯先生”玫瑰.
'Cause I was shot, too.
因为我也中弹了.
Clean through, apparently.
很明显,清理干净了.
You... no longer have a gall bladder.
你…不再有胆囊了.
I was rather attached to that.
我很喜欢这个.
So, what happened?
所以,到底发生了什么?
I imagine I rubbed someone up the wrong way.
我在想我和某人又有误会了.
Hard to believe.
很难相信.
Do you know who?
你知道是谁干的么?
I have no idea.
我一点头绪也没有.
Pretty funny, isn't it?
很有趣,不是吗?
Come here...
到这里来…
Ooh!
哦!
Ooh-ooh-ooh! I'm sorry.
哦-哦-哦!我很抱歉.
That's OK. It's OK. It's OK.
没关系.没关系.没关系.
What happened, Dad?
怎么了,爸爸?
It was probably just an accident.
这可能只是一个意外.
Someone shooting on the river.
有人在河边开枪.
I'm sorry I had you worried.
很抱歉让你担心.
I, I tried calling your mum.
我,我试着给你妈妈打电♥话♥.
She'll be OK now.
她现在会好起来的.
We both will be.
我们都会的.
I'm on my way to work, so I can't stay.
我还要上班,所有我不能久留.
I love you.
我爱你,爸比.
I love you too, bub.
我也爱你,宝贝.
It wasn't an accident...
这不是意外…
was it?
是么?
Someone tried to kill you.
有人想杀你.
The police will find out who.
警♥察♥会找出是谁干的.
Shouldn't you be in bed?
你不应该躺在床上吗?
Shouldn't you be chasing people who like to shoot pathologists?
你不该找出是谁枪击病理学家么?
"A" pathologist.
“一个”病理学家.
You didn't happen to see your shooter, did you?
你就没看清到底是谁开枪打了你么?
I'm afraid not. It was dark.
恐怕不行.天很黑.
Right. No death threats?
好吧.没收到过死亡威胁?
No anonymous warnings?
也没有匿名警告?
No-one you pissed off...
或者惹谁生气了…
lately?
最近?
Soroya Dass wasn't happy with me.
索罗亚·达斯对我不满意.
Soroya Dass was boarding a flight to Melbourne at the time you were shot.
你被枪击时,索罗亚·达斯正在登机去墨尔本.
Will you pay me back like last time?
你会像上次一样报复我吗?
Unbelievable.
难以置信.
So, do you have any suspects?
那么,你有嫌疑犯吗?
Harrow, the list of people who'd like to shoot you
哈罗,名单上的人谁会想开枪打你
would stretch from here to Hobart.
从这里一直延伸到霍巴特.
And I'd be on top of that list myself,
我自己也会排在名单的最前面,
were I not in charge of this case
如果我不是这个案子的负责人
which, quite frankly, I need like a third armpit.
坦率地说,我根本不需要帮忙.
I am sorry. I didn't plan on getting shot.
我很抱歉.我可没打算挨枪子.
So, what about ballistics?
那么,弹道分♥析♥呢?
Well, we haven't found the bullet. We're looking.
嗯,我们还没有找到子弹.我们在找.
So, to recap -you have no bullet, no witnesses, no theories and no leads.
那简单点说,你没有子弹,没有目击者,没有理论,也没有线索.
I feel very safe.
我觉得很安全.
Look, we're watching your boat, your phone, your email,
听着,我们在监视你的船,你的电♥话♥,你的电子邮件,
and we are watching you.
我们在保护你.
And no-one's had another tilt at you.
不会再有人来攻击你了.
And are my family alright?
我的家人还好吗?
We're watching them too.
我们也在保护他们.
So, what am I supposed to do?
那么,接下来,我该怎么办?
Look, just...
这样,你只是…
go to bed and let us do our job.
回到病床上,剩下的事情交给我们来处理.
Sam, tell the divers to look further back.
山姆,告诉潜水员往深处在找找看.
Hi.
你好.
Daniel. Hi.
丹尼尔.你好.
It's raining. You can't sleep when it rains.
下雨了.下雨的时候你总睡不着.
Your memory's OK, then.
看来你的记忆没受什么影响.
Everything's OK.
一切都挺好.
I thought you might come visit.
我想你可以回来看看.
I spoke to Fern.
我和芬谈过了.
While you were in surgery. She...
你做手术的时候.她…
she told me what happened.
她告诉我发生的事.
She told me everything.
她把一切都告诉了我.
About Robert.
关于罗伯特.
What he did and what you...
他做了什么,你做了什么…
I don't know what to say to you. I...
我不知道该对你说什么.我.…
Dan, I... I...
丹,我.…我.…
I'm so grateful for what you did...
我很感激你所做的…
for our daughter, but...
为了我们的女儿,但是…
I don't know what to think about you.
我不知道该怎么面对你.
You don't have to think anything.
你什么都不用想.
I wanted to see you. I just...
我想见你.我只是…
I... I don't think I can yet, but I'm...
我.…我想我还不能,但是我…
I'm glad that you're OK.
我很高兴你没事.
I told you doctors make the worst patients.
我告诉过你的主治医生,你是最糟糕的病人.
Have you actually been discharged?
你真的出院了吗?
It's one thing to nearly die.
我的车快要挂了.
It's another to hear you killing my car.
看到你在摧残我的车
Have you been using the rest of my belongings, too?
你一直在蹭我的东西么?
No.
不.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表