剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Wh-what do you mean?
你早知道我要去我妈的房♥子
You knew I was going to Mum's.
我一到那 尼科尔斯就在那等着我了
When I got there, Nichols was there waiting for me.
我不蠢
I'm not stupid.
到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
我得确保尼科尔斯不在他的办公室
I needed to make sure that Nichols wasn't at his office.
为什么
Why?
这样我就能去警♥察♥总局
So I could go to police headquarters
试着拿回我的手♥机♥
and try and get my phone back.
结果呢
How'd that work out for you?
没成
It didn't.
我得做些什么
I had to do something!
去警♥察♥总局 你认真的吗
Going to police headquarters! Are you serious?!
-我需要拿回我的手♥机♥ -你又利用了我
- Well, I needed to get my phone back! - You used me again!
在你保证过不会那么做之后
After you promised you wouldn't!
我想帮你 但你一直骗我 让我怎么帮
I want to help you but I can't if you keep lying to me.
都还好吗
Everything OK?
没事
Fine.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
-也担心他 -别
- And him. - Don't.
小鱼
Fish...
他没人能依靠 卡
He doesn't have anyone, Cal.
我很幸运 我有你
I was lucky. I had you.
你对他太宽容了
You're cutting him way too much slack.
我就觉得这味道很熟悉
I thought I recognised the smell.
很提神 对吧
Invigorating, isn't it?
我不会那样形容
Not the adjective I would use.
和莱尔一起放松
这是什么
What's this?
我在做宣传
I'm spreading the word.
说你终于疯了吗
That you've finally lost it?
每日瑜伽冥想喝禅茶
That life can be transformed with a daily dose of yoga meditation
能改变你的生活
and Zen relaxing tea.
-听起来很上瘾 -非常
- Sounds addictive. - Highly.
所以怎么样 哈罗
So, what about it, Harrow?
你准备好四肢着地和莱尔一起放松了吗
You ready to get on all fours and loosen up with Lyle?
尽管听上去很诱人 但我真的该接这个电♥话♥
As inviting as that sounds, I, uh, really should be getting this.
那我就当你答应一试了
Well, I will take that as a tentative yes.
尼科尔斯
Nichols?
-早啊 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我昨晚见菲恩了
I spoke to Fern last night.
她对她哥有些疑问
She had some questions about her brother.
法医
我们都有 不是吗
Haven't we all?
有什么新的线索吗
Any new leads?
我正在查
I'm digging.
所以 到底发生什么了
So, uh, what's going on here?
莱纳德·汤普森 教师
Leonard Thompson. Schoolteacher.
死亡时间约为24到36小时
Dead for approximately 24 to 36 hours.
历史老师
History teacher?
最近被当地高中停课了
Recently suspended from the local high school
因为 和一名男学生发生了肢体冲突
after a...physical altercation with a male student.
《澳大利亚前线战事》
那个男生说汤普森在课堂上对他很粗暴
Boy claimed Thompson rough-handled him during class.
-是吗 -这还在调查中
- Did he? - Oh, it's still under investigation.
但这里有封这个
But there is this.
辞职信
Resignation letter.
-他准备离职 -看起来如此
- He was gonna quit. - So it seems.
这边
This way.
相同的症状
Familiar symptoms.
-没错 -这到底是怎么回事
- Yes. - How did this happen?
一枚炮弹
An artillery shell?
一战的毒气弹
World War I gas shell.
-他怎么得到的 -非法途径
- How did he get it? - Illegally.
网购
Online.
拆弹小组还找到了其他东西
Bomb squad found other items as well -
手榴弹 地雷 其他弹壳
grenades, mines, other shells.
大部分的炸♥药♥都被拆除了
I mean, most of them had their detonators removed
但还有一部分比较棘手
but there's a couple there that are still pretty bloody dodgy.
包括这一个
Including this one.
你看 绿色十字代表 窒息性毒剂
You see, the green cross means, uh, pulmonary agent.
双光气吗
Diphosgene?
氯气
Chlorine.
拆弹小组认为汤普森正在处理外壳
Bomb squad think Thompson was handling the shell.
掉在了地上 易碎的外壳裂开
He drops it, the brittle casing cracks open,
释放了一些残留的液体
releasing some residual liquid that was still inside...
与空气接触
Which, on contact with air,
转化为了氯气
turned to chlorine gas.
这是迈尔斯·芬尼的肺部组织
So, this is the lung tissue we took from Myles Finney
而这是莱纳德·汤普森的肺部组织
and this is the lung tissue from Leonard Thompson.
损伤几乎一致
Ooh, the damage is almost identical.
他们都吸入了氯气
They both inhaled chlorine gas.
在同一晚的同一个郊区
On the same night, in the same suburb.
不可能是巧合
Hardly a coincidence.
他们住得近吗
Did they live near each other?
大概就半公里的距离
About half a kilometre away.
但迈尔斯死前从未靠近过汤普森的住处
But Myles was nowhere near Thompson's house when he died.
不代表他们没有交集
Doesn't mean they didn't cross paths.
你说汤普森是名教师
You said Thompson was a teacher.
或许他是从学校认识了迈尔斯
Perhaps he knew Myles from school.
不 迈尔斯没在我们学校上过学 抱歉
No. Myles never attended our school. Sorry.
汤普森先生有没有可能认识他的途径
Was there any other way that Mr Thompson could have known him?
体育教练 私人家教
Sports coaching, private tutoring?
据我所知 没有
Not that I'm aware of.
但如果他认识 他会告诉我的
But he would have told me if he had.
你们认识多久了
How long have you known each other?
30年
30 years.
你不会认为他是自杀吧
You don't think that he did this to himself, do you?
你为什么这么问
What makes you say that?
他喝得比往常多了...
He was drinking more, um...
自从被停课后...
..And after the suspension...
本来他不会因为喝酒影响工作
It never affected his work,
但被停课后...
um, but after the suspension,
他酗酒越来越严重
I know his drinking was getting worse.
跟我说说那个投诉的学生
Tell me about the student who made the complaint.
那个男孩一直很难相处
That boy has always been difficult.
他因暴♥力♥行为被前一所学校开除
He was expelled from his previous school for violent behaviour
但他母亲...
but his mother...
在她眼里 这孩子不会犯错
In her eyes, the boy could do no wrong.
她似乎执意要求解雇莱纳德
She seemed determined to have Leonard sacked.
你知道那男孩的名字吗
Do you have the boy's name?
地址
His address?
警♥察♥有
The police have it.
我没有
I don't.
你好 亚历克斯·布赖恩特住在这里吗
Oh, hello. Does Alex Bryant live here?
妈妈
Uh, Mum?
库珀 回你房♥间去
Cooper, go to your room.
你是警♥察♥吗 我们已经提供过证词了
Are you a cop? Because we've already given statements.
我不是警♥察♥ 我是法医办公室的
I'm not the police. I'm with the Coroner's Office.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是丹尼尔·哈罗 病理学家
I'm Daniel Harrow, a pathologist.
那事是真的吗 汤普森自杀了
Is it true? Did, um... did Thompson kill himself?
我们还没下结论
We haven't figured that out yet.
如果是真的倒也不奇怪
Wouldn't surprise me if he did.
内疚会让人变得奇怪
Guilt does funny things to a person.
我来这儿不是为了汤普森先生
I'm not here about Mr Thompson.
那你想干什么
Then what do you want?
亚历克斯 你和迈尔斯·芬尼是朋友吗
Alex, were you friends with Myles Finney?
我 我不和精神病一起玩
Uh, I...I don't hang out with mentals.
但你认识他 他也住在这里
But you did know him. He lived in this complex too.
附近的人都知道他
Everyone around here knew him.
什么 难道你觉得我跟他的死有关系吗
What - you think I had something to do with his death?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表