剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
No nocturnal visitors?
我知道你很怀疑 但鬼魂确实存在
I know you're sceptical but the soul does go somewhere.
那个不是鬼魂 那些都是电化学反应
We are not 'souls'. We are electrochemical reactions.
-他看起来还活着 -但是他消失了
- He looked very much alive. - Except he disappeared!
走运的家伙
Lucky bastard.
上帝 这是真的
Christ, it's real.
早上好 来吃点美味的味增汤吧
Morning! Come have some lovely miso shiro.
还有烤鱼
With yakizakana.
白术 多毛的栀子花
Atractocarpus hirta - the hairy gardenia.
-拉丁语里这个意思是... -多毛的 我知道
- 'Hirta' being Latin for the... - 'Hairy'. Yeah. I get it.
说到这里 你那里有解宿醉的酒吗
Speaking of, have you got any hair-of-the-dog in there?
-不不不 -别这样
- No. No, no. No! - Come on!
不 这是我们在瀑布游完泳后喝的
No! This is for after our swim at the waterfall.
什么游泳
What do you mean, swim?
我都没带泳衣
I didn't pack any togs!
我也没有
Nor did I.
我也没有 就我们三个壮小伙难得有机会
Nor did I. Why do three strapping lads need togs
在大自然中展示我们强壮的身体 要什么泳衣
when we can celebrate our potent form in nature's pure beauty?
崎岖不平的的番樱桃木
The bumpy satinash.
这些关于植物的知识你从哪里知道的
Where did this knowledge of plants come from?
从我父亲那儿 他研究过
Oh, my father. He dabbled.
他对这些很感兴趣
He had the keen interest.
他在你十二岁的时候离开了你和你妈妈还有你哥哥是吗
He left you and your mother and brother, didn't he?
是的 在我十二岁的时候
When I was 12, yes.
我哥哥和我还有他
My brother and I and he
在他离开我们之前每个夏天都要到这里来
used to come here every summer, before he left.
菲尔利
Fairley...
出什么事了
..What's wrong?
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
等我们到瀑布的时候再告诉你
I'll tell you at the waterfall.
有信♥号♥♥了
Phone signal.
不不不 不要在这里看手♥机♥
No! No, no. No, not that here.
查一下
The search.
警方放弃搜查
"布兰奇·戈达德 植物学家
"Branch Goddard, botanist,
三年前失踪了"
went missing three years ago."
海关似乎在追捕他
It seems Customs was after him
因为他涉嫌引进非法植物
on suspicion of bringing in illegal plants.
"一起失踪的还有"
"He went missing along with..."
无网络 你的连接已超时
又没信♥号♥♥了
Lost the signal again.
我的天 他真的是鬼魂
Oh, my goodness. He was a ghost!
不 他不是鬼魂
No, he was not a ghost!
这个地方真特别
This place is very special.
对我来说没那么特别
Oh, well, it's not very special to me.
我的头痛死了
My head is as crook as Rookwood.
-我要回去睡一会儿 -别啊 别这样
- I'm going back for a kip. - Oh, no, no. Come on.
我们要完成菲尔利的心愿
Let's just get this done for Fairley.
什么心愿 登山吗 碰见鬼魂植物学家吗
Oh, what - mountain hikes, ghost botanists,
还有看你俩裸体吗
you two, naked?
-不 谢了 -布莱恩 你不能
- No, thanks. - Oh, Bryan, you...you...you can't...
没关系 我们俩去瀑布
It'll be fine. You and I will head on to the falls.
让布莱恩回露营地好好休息一下
Bryan will go back to base camp and rest his weary head...
快看 他停下了
Hey, look, he's stopped.
那是什么
What is that?
这不正常
It's not native.
你觉得这是什么
Well, what do you think it is?
我在缉毒队的时候好像看到过这个东西
I'm getting vague recollections from my time with the Drug Squad.
是的 是古♥柯♥
Yep. Coca.
你弄错了吧
That's insane!
古♥柯♥科原产于南美洲
Erythroxylaceae is native to South America.
这里才不会长这个
It wouldn't grow here.
除非是植物学家
Unless one was a botanist
发现了一种特别健壮的品种
and one found a particularly robust variety
然后把它带了回来
and one brought it back.
那位失踪的植物学家从哪里回来的
Where'd your missing botanist return from?
秘鲁
Peru.
看周围腐殖质的高度
Look at the height of the humus around it.
哈罗 你干什么
Harrow, what are you doing?
我们得抓紧时间去瀑布
We have to press on to the falls.
该死
Oh, shit.
是什么
What is it?
-那是 -人的骨盆
- Is that a... - Human pelvis.
你认为他的年龄是多少
How old do you make him?
成年人 三十到五十岁之间
Oh, I'd say adult, 30 to 50.
骨髓全部被吸收了
Bone marrow's all been consumed.
衣服和靴子和昨晚我们见到的家伙一样
Same clothes and boots as our bloke last night.
所以他在这里有几年了
So, he's been here a few years,
肯定在这里
which he would have to be because...
因为这棵树是从他的骨盆骨长出来的
Because the tree has grown through his pelvic bone.
这意味着什么
Meaning what?
意味着要么
Well, meaning that he either
他的口袋里有古♥柯♥树种子
had a coca plant seed in his front pocket,
但是不太可能会发芽 或者
which would be unlikely to germinate, or...
或者
Or?
或者他吃了一个
..Or he'd ingested one
然后通过他的消化系统
and it passed through his digestive system
在他死的时候快排出来了
and was almost out when he died.
肠道里的物质是非常好的起始肥料
The bowel material would have made excellent starting fertiliser.
等下
Wait a minute.
看这里
Look at this.
T7胸椎处有一枚子弹碎片
There's a chip in the T7.
第五节椎胸肋骨出有子弹的出口伤
And there's an exit break in his fifth vertebrosternal rib.
背后中枪 子弹完全贯穿
Shot in the back. Clear through.
好吧
Ok.
你们怎么看
What are we thinking?
我们这位植物学家去了南美
That our botanist went to South America
在他的肠胃里带回了至少一颗古♥柯♥叶种子
and brought back at least one coca plant seed in his gut
在这里被人开枪打死了
and was shot to death around here.
躲起来
Find cover!
他们从那边来的
They're coming from that way.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
没有信♥号♥♥ 我们得回到车子那里
No signal. We've gotta get back to the car!
好 走这边
Right. It's this way.
莱尔 我们被困在这了
OK. Lyle, we're pinned down here.
你认识路
You know your way around.
你得赶紧回到那辆越野车上
You've gotta get back to the 4-wheel drive.
-你们俩怎么办 -快走吧 找救援
- What about you two? - Just go. Get help!
好吧
Alright.
-一名枪手 -没错
- One shooter. - Yeah.
他朝这边过来了
- He's coming this way. - OK.
-你在这里待着 -什么 不 等等 布莱恩
- You stay here. - What? No, wait! Wait! Bryan!
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
喂
Oi!
把枪放下
Drop it.
好的
Ok.
好了好了
Ok. Ok.
我本来还担心你能不能找到好用的树枝呢
I suspected your ability to pick up twigs would come in handy.
-你是谁 -发生什么了 伙计们
- Who are ya? - Hey. What's going on, fellas?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
这个人
This guy...
是和我一起的
Is with me.
我警告过你们不要到这里来
I did try to warn you not to come up this way.
假冒国家动物保护局官员是一项重罪
Impersonating a state wildlife officer is a serious offence.
种植大量可♥卡♥因♥也是
And so is growing a rather large crop of cocaine.
你看起来像个警♥察♥
You look like a cop.
你看起来要坐十五年的牢
You look like 15 to life.
-文斯 -不要叫名字
- Hey, Vince... - Don't use names.
好的好的 对不起
Yeah, yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
我们要怎么办
Um...what are we gonna do?
这里一个是警♥察♥ 还有一个
'Cause...we've got a cop and a...
病理学家
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表