剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
我得去上班了 好了跟我说
OK. I gotta go to work. Let me know.
行
Ok.
证据 财物
有东西忘拿了吗
What did you forget?
为什么和丹尼尔说我死了
Why did you tell Daniel I was dead?
那你又为什么说你不知道他的名字
Why did you tell me you never knew his name?
你现在没什么可信度了 詹姆斯
It's hard to believe anything you say anymore, James.
不 我说的都是真的
No, that much is true.
我那样说 是不想你去找他
I told you that because I didn't want you going to find him.
我不想让你喜欢上
I didn't want you falling in love
他的为人和他的所作所为
with who he is and what he does.
我只是不想失去你
I didn't want to lose you.
你就没想过我可能想知道吗
You didn't think I'd ever want to know?
-你是觉得我很傻吗 -不是
- Did you think I was stupid? - No!
是我傻 我以为你不想去找他
I was the stupid one, thinking you wouldn't go looking for him.
直接告诉他不好吗
Could have just told him.
说谎 你懂的
You know how it is with lies.
或许你不懂
Maybe you don't.
一个谎 要用千千万万个谎去圆
After a while, they become so big, they just...
根本超出你的控制了
..they won't go back in the bottle.
不是吗 詹姆斯 阿德莱德大学
Right, James? University of Adelaide?
我想找到爸爸
I wanted to find my dad.
现在你找到了
And you have.
然后呢
What now?
然后 我要拿回手♥机♥
Now...I need my phone.
如果我拿到手♥机♥ 谁也不会继续缠着我了
If I get that, I get everyone off my back.
包括米拉·佐里奇吗
What, including Mila Zoric?
手♥机♥里有证据证明我没有杀麦克斯
My phone will prove I didn't kill Max!
拿回手♥机♥的唯一办法就是去自首
The only way you'll get it back is if you turn yourself in.
我能帮你请律师
I can pay for a lawyer.
假设你把手♥机♥拿回来了 然后呢
What happens then? What if... what if you get your phone back?
一切都解决后会怎样
All this goes away. What then?
你会留下来吗
Will you stay here?
那你为什么不告诉我他的名字
Why didn't you just tell me his name?
你脸色不好 妈妈
You look terrible, Mum.
去睡会儿吧
Go get some sleep.
你确定
Are you sure?
旅馆可能会更舒服些
You might be more comfortable back at your hotel.
你当初为什么不告诉他
Why didn't you tell him?
死人
It was the dead.
什么
What?
我不想自己的孩子在死人边长大
I didn't want my baby being raised around the dead.
昆士兰法医学研究所
在加班吗
Catching up on work?
快忙完了 你呢
Loose ends. You?
努力填平账目
Trying to balance the books too.
你儿子 在家吗
Your boy at home?
路易这周去他父亲那儿
Louie is with his father this week,
与其坐在家里想他 还不如工作
so rather than sitting at home missing him, I work.
你呢
You?
我就是在家想念工作
Seems I sit at home, missing work.
神秘的决斗者吗
The mystery duellists?
我知道是什么导致他们死亡
See, I know what killed them.
但我还是不知道
But I still don't know...
杀人动机
Why?
对
Yes.
据皮克先生妻子所说
See, according to Mr Peek's wife,
他患有不宁腿综合症
he suffered from restless leg syndrome.
所以他睡不好觉
So he had trouble sleeping too.
因此
Mm, and according to this,
医生给他开了一种叫普拉克索的药
he was prescribed a medication by the name of Pramipexole.
所以
And?
有报告称 它的副作用 包括性♥欲♥增强
It has reported side effects, including a heightened sex drive,
行事恍惚 以及赌博欲的日益增加
increased recklessness and an exaggerated desire to gamble,
这也就解释了皮克先生最近的种种行为
which would explain Mr Peek's recent behaviour.
这不是理由
It doesn't excuse him.
是的
No.
这是什么
What's this?
1-苯基
1-phenyl...
1-苯基-3-吡唑烷酮 菲尼酮
1-phenyl-3-pyrazolidinone. Phenidone?
-在哪里 -在他的手上
- Where was that? - On his hands.
火♥药♥的痕迹中含有少量这个
Traces of gunpowder with minute traces of that.
这是什么
What is it?
菲尼酮
Phenidone.
这是种暗室化学药品
It's a darkroom chemical.
一种显影液
Photographic developer.
但皮克家中并没有暗室
But Peek didn't have a darkroom at his house.
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -这位先生
- Hello! - Oh! Mr...
我叫哈罗
Harrow.
-这么晚还加班吗 -对
- Late night for you? - Yes.
为明天的总决赛
Just, um, getting ready for the big final tomorrow night
和后天的揭晓做准备
and the unsealing the next day.
真令人激动
Exciting.
怎么还有总决赛
How is there a final?
布里斯班法罗会
最终对决
霍格斯 E.梅利斯
所以 梅利斯女士要参加比赛
So, Ms Mellis is playing.
怎么会呢
How?
显然 章程里有个条款
Well, uh, apparently, there is a clause in the charter -
如果比赛中参赛人员不足
if there are insufficient players in a match,
守密人可以指定一名替代者
the treasurer can nominate a stand-in.
而梅利斯女士让你指定了她
And Ms Mellis asked you to nominate her.
让一个女人参加总决赛确实不寻常
Well, it is a bit of a change to have a woman in the final.
埃米琳是位很棒的销♥售♥经理
Emeline's been a wonderful marketing manager.
她真的很擅长抓人眼球
She's really got a nose for attention.
比如 让俱乐部网络化 制♥作♥俱乐部简报
You know, putting the club online and the newsletters.
说起简报
Oh, speaking of newsletters,
你知道这里有谁会冲洗照片吗
do you know if there was anyone here developing photographs?
自从五十年前
The darkroom's been here
俱乐部建立以来 暗室就一直在了
since the start of the club, 50 years ago.
皮克先生用过吗
Did Mr Peek use it?
马丁吗 没有 但埃米琳用过
Martin? No. But Emeline does.
她在文件里找到了些老照片
She found some old photos in the files.
她想把一些刊登在最新的简讯里
She thought she might put some in the latest newsletter
但显然 这些照片不太好
but, uh, they're not too good, apparently.
这些是来自之前埋下的时间胶囊
These are from the laying of the time capsule.
真的吗
Really?
有一帧不见了
There's a frame missing.
你知道她可能把它放在哪里了吗
Do you have any idea where she might have put it?
扬西不知道
Well, Yancy wouldn't know.
你好 我是来帮你做准备的
Hi. Came to help you set up.
看看我们在暗室里找到了谁
And look who we find in the dark!
他是警♥察♥
He's a policeman.
他是医生
Well, he's a doctor.
也许我们该叫扬西报♥警♥
Maybe we should get Yancy to call the police,
因为有人非法入侵
for trespassing.
是她让我进来的
She let me in.
来寻找秘密
Oh, looking for secrets!
你什么都找不到的
You won't find any.
是你告诉皮克先生的吗
Is that what you told Mr Peek?
决斗前 他也在这里吗
Was he in here too, right before the duel?
我想皮克先生没法亲口说出来
I gather Mr Peek can't kiss and tell.
是没法
No.
不见的那一帧在哪里
Where's the missing frame?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
真可惜
Shame.
我真的很想看看事情会如何发展
I really quite like seeing how things develop.
祝你们的比赛一切顺利
Good luck with your game.
来个幸运之吻
Kiss for luck?
恐怕我喜欢真♥相♥之吻
I'm afraid I do kiss and tell.
马丁和乔治的遭遇非常令人难过
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表