剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
你有吗
Did you?
我跟警♥察♥说过了 当天我练跆拳道练到很晚
Like I told the cops, I was at kickboxing till late
然后在我女朋友家过夜
and then I spent the night at my girlfriend's.
我根本不在这里
I was nowhere near this place.
再试试 医生
Try again, Doc.
我觉得你该离开了
I think it's time you left.
这是黑曜石
This one is obsidian.
这是来自真实火山的真实熔岩
It's real-life lava from a real-life volcano!
真的很酷[冷]
It's really cool.
但熔岩就不同了 熔岩很烫 懂吗
But not when it's lava, because lava's really hot - get it?
这是玫瑰石英
This one is rose quartz.
这是我的最爱 如果你摩擦它
It's my favourite because if you rub it,
他们说你可以预见自己的未来
they reckon you can see your future.
看起来很玫瑰
Looks pretty rosy!
玫瑰 懂吗
Rosy! Get it?
因为这是玫瑰石英
Because it's rose quartz!
我为你骄傲 哈罗
I'm proud of you, Harrow.
人生中所有的痛苦
All of life's miseries
都源自无法在房♥间里安静地独处
derive from one's inability to sit quietly in a room alone,
但你已经做到了
yet here you are.
对 是的 我做到了
Yes. Yes, here I am.
-那你呢 -在我的归属
- Where are you? - Where I need to be.
在心中
Right here.
这是什么
What is that?
是我的特调茶
It's my special tea.
你现在在吃
You're eating it now.
这会让你的口气很臭
It does nothing for your breath.
但是能打开你的眼界 来 试试看
But it does open the mind. Here. Try some.
就像是森林棒棒糖
It's like little forest lollies.
棒棒糖
Lollies.
布兰达超♥市♥
冷饮
这些都是他的最爱
Those were his favourites.
如果我每个袋子里没放对口味
If I didn't have the right ones in each bag,
他就会不开心
he'd get into a sulk.
但他是个好孩子 真的很乖
But he was a sweet kid, really.
真是可惜
Such a shame.
他最后一次来这是什么时候
When was he last here?
两天前
Two days ago.
买♥♥了一袋棒棒糖就走了
Bought a bag of lollies and left.
摄像头能用吗
Is that working?
很挤啊
Tight squeeze.
我发现了
I noticed.
这里 那是迈尔斯
There. That's Myles.
就这么多
That's it.
不不不 等一下
No, no, no, wait. Wait.
那是谁
Who's that?
是他的朋友库珀·布赖恩特
That's his friend, Cooper Bryant.
布赖恩特太太
Mrs. Bryant?
库珀
Cooper?
迈尔斯是你朋友对吧
Myles was your friend, wasn't he?
他死的那晚你和他一起
You were with him the night he died.
你们一起去了老师家
You went to the teacher's house together.
是为了报复他那样对待亚历克斯吗
Was it to get back at him for what he'd done to Alex?
还是你们想给你哥哥留下个好印象
Or were you just trying to impress your older brother?
你们是打算伤害汤普森先生吗
Were you going to hurt Mr. Thompson?
不 我只是想在他家捣乱而已
No. I just wanted to trash his house.
所以你们溜了进去
So... you broke in...
你说服迈尔斯和你一起去
you convinced Myles to go with you...
但他的武器收藏分散了你的注意力
but you got distracted by his weapons collection.
是迈尔斯捡到毒气弹的吗
Was it Myles that picked up the gas shell?
库珀 过来看看这个
Cooper, come and have a look at this.
汤普森就是在那个时候发现你们的
And that's when Thompson caught you.
你们不知道他在家
You didn't know that he was there.
迈尔斯吓坏了
Myles freaked out.
他把炸♥弹♥掉在地上
He dropped the bomb...
炸♥弹♥裂开了
And it cracked open.
-你要做什么 -放回去
- What are you doing? - Put that back!
放回去
Put that back!
迈尔斯 他做了什么
And Myles, what did he do?
你捡起来了
He picked it up.
快走 迈尔斯 快走
Come on! Myles, come on!
汤普森想要帮他吗
Did Thompson try to help him?
他想救他
He tried to save his life.
迈尔斯
Myles!
迈尔斯
Myles!
所以你们使劲跑回家
So, you ran home, as fast as you could.
跑到泳池
To the pool.
迈尔斯看不见 也无法呼吸
Myles couldn't see or breathe.
他吓坏了
He was so scared.
来 来 躺下 迈尔斯
Come on. Come on. Come... come on, Myles.
你说得对
You're right.
来 这样能让你降温
Come on. This'll cool you down.
他停止呼吸了
He stopped breathing.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
别死 别死
Come on. Come on, man.
迈尔斯 别死
Myles, come on.
迈尔斯
Myles...
所以你把他推进了泳池
So, you pushed him into the pool.
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
迈尔斯根本不想进汤普森家
Myles didn't even want to go to Thompson's house.
是我逼他的
I made him.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你要告诉警♥察♥
You have to tell the police.
我有想过 但我不想坐牢
I've thought about this. I don't want to go to jail.
库珀 这不是你的错
Cooper. This isn't your fault!
是我的错 他们俩是因为我而死的
Yes, it is! They're both dead because of me!
那只是一场悲剧
What happened was a terrible accident.
把手榴弹给我
Just give me the grenade.
迈尔斯不会希望这种事发生的
Myles wouldn't want this to happen.
我想你也不希望
And I don't think you do either.
库珀 别这样
Cooper, please.
请把手榴弹给我
Please give me the grenade.
给我吧
Please.
小心点
Be careful.
现在你去树后面
Now get behind the tree.
引爆装置肯定是已经被拿掉了
The detonator must have been removed.
昆士兰法医学研究所
发现特里·佩恩在南博的一个房♥车停车场里
Found Terry Penn holed up in a caravan park in Nambour.
他将面临两项挪用公♥款♥
He's looking at two counts of embezzlement
以及一项拒捕指控
and one of resisting arrest.
那库珀呢
And Cooper?
他可能会被指控非法闯入
Well, he's likely to be charged with B&E
以及挪动尸体
and interfering with a corpse
但我们希望少年法庭能对他轻判
but we're hoping the children's court will go easy on him.
谢谢你 布莱恩
Thanks, Bryan.
你给他梳了头发
You combed his hair.
你知道这个州会将他火化吧
You do know he's being cremated by the state.
并不代表我们不应该在乎
Doesn't mean we shouldn't care.
格蕾丝
Grace.
要找到你可真不容易
You're a hard one to catch.
我给你打了一天电♥话♥
Been trying to call you all day.
抱歉 我累瘫了
Sorry. I've been flat out.
本 有件事我一直想问你
Ben, there's something I've been meaning to ask you
是关于你要搬来布里斯班的事
about your move to... to Brisbane.
能等等吗 我们真的要把这些文件给签了
Can it wait? We really need to get these papers signed.
现在吗 但是好吧
Now? But... OK.
我们不需要律师见证吗
Don't we need a solicitor to witness?
我带了律师来
I brought one along.
好吧
OK.
-你好格蕾丝 我叫塞奇 -你好
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表