剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously on Harrow...
-我想找到爸爸 -现在你找到了 然后呢
- I wanted to find my dad. - And you have. What now?
我需要我的手♥机♥
Now I need my phone.
手♥机♥里有证据证明我没有杀麦克斯
My phone will prove I didn't kill Max!
詹姆斯有麻烦了吗
Is James in trouble?
我不确定他和那男孩的死有没有关系
I'm not sure he wasn't involved in that boy's death.
你要搬去布里斯班吗 你打算告诉我吗
You're moving to Brisbane! Were you gonna tell me?
我们在离婚
We're divorcing.
这么晚还能找到律师 你真幸运
You were lucky to find a solicitor this late in the day.
赛奇是我的未婚妻
Sage is my fiancee.
菲尔利医生 我需要你承担一些职责
Dr Fairley, I need you to take on more duties.
监管职责
Supervisory duties.
你将会监管哈罗医生
You'll be supervising Dr Harrow.
你根本不在乎菲恩 你只是在利用她
You don't give a shit about Fern. You're just using her.
我一分钱都没偷
I didn't steal a cent.
如果她以为是你偷的 她会怎么做
If she thought you did, what would she do to you?
我觉得她会杀了我
I think she'd kill me.
因为把尸体交还给亲属时
Sometimes, when bodies are released to next of kin,
遗物也会一起交还
so are their possessions.
舒曼先生的遗物现在能归还了
"Mr Schumann's belongings can now be released."
你能把案例编号♥和你手♥机♥上的交换一下吗
Can you swap the case code with the one attached to your phone?
他到底惹了什么麻烦
What sort of trouble is he really in?
你不用相信他 相信我就行了
You don't have to trust him. You just have to trust me.
我知道你很努力想找到我们
I know how hard you tried to find us.
为什么不让我找到你
Why didn't you let me?
你会说服我回来
You would have talked me back.
谢谢你 帕特
Thanks for this, Pat.
我不明白他为什么不接电♥话♥
I don't understand why he's not answering.
他可能还在工作
He's probably still at work.
你兄弟工作非常努力
He works very hard, your brother.
但是杰德的车也在这里 她为什么也不接
But Jade's car's here, so why isn't SHE answering?
艾伦
Aaron?
杰德
Jade?
杰德
Jade?
神秘法医
第三季第九集
-布莱恩 你好 -你来上班了吗
- Bryan. Hi. - Are you at work?
马上来 怎么了
On my way. What's up?
我找不到哈罗了
Well, I can't find Harrow.
给他打了一早上电♥话♥都找不到人
Been calling him all morning but he's not picking up.
那你来找我是因为...
And that's my problem because...?
我要让他来看看一个犯罪现场
Well, there's a crime scene I'd like him to take a look at.
你也是 你能去一下贝蒂号♥ 看看他在不在吗
And you too, so can you drop by 'The Bettie', see if he's there
我会把详细信息发给你
and I'll text you the details?
-我不该那么... -谢谢你
- Well, that's not really something... - Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
门开着
Door was open.
格蕾丝
Grace!
抱歉 我敲了门 但是...
Sorry. I knocked but the...
丹尼尔 能帮我拿一下毛巾吗
Daniel? Did you take the towel?
尼科尔斯要我们去犯罪现场
Nichols wants us at a crime scene
但是...你现在还很忙
but...I can...see you're still busy,
所以我...我等一下把地址发给你
so I'll...I'll text you the address.
格蕾丝 听着
Grace, listen...
你听懂我说的话了吗
Are you hearing what I'm saying?
那边坐着好几排的骗人接线员
There were rows and rows of operators ripping people off.
你哥哥就是干这种事的
That's what your brother was into!
你到底是怎么进去的
How'd you get in there, anyway?
-这是从他背包里找到的 -你偷来的吗
- Got this from his backpack. - You stole it?
小鱼 这家伙没干好事
Fish, this guy is into some shady shit.
我想知道他到底想干什么
I want to know what he's up to.
我想知道他给我们惹了多大♥麻♥烦
I want to know how much trouble he's bringing our way.
卡兰
Callan!
你还记得我们住在街头
Do you remember when we were living on the streets?
入室偷窃的时候吗
Breaking into houses?
你还记得我当时有多么害怕吗
Do you remember how scared I was?
你看上去并不害怕
You didn't look scared.
他也一样 但这不代表他不害怕
Neither does he but that doesn't mean he isn't.
拜托 小卡
Come on, Cal.
没错 他是做过一些坏事
Yeah, he's done some shady shit.
但你我也一样
But so have you and so have I.
你都忘了吗
Did you forget about that?
如果你不想帮助詹姆斯 没关系
If you don't want to help James, that is fine.
但他是我哥哥 我一定要帮他
But he's my brother and I'm going to help him.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 等等 等等
Grace! Grace. Wait. Wait, wait.
听着 塔尼娅的事...
Look, uh, about Tanya...
不 你不需要解释
No, no. No need to explain.
你找谁上♥床♥不关我的事
Who you invite between your sheets is none of my business.
-看来你找到哈罗了 -当然了
- I see you found Harrow. - Yeah, certainly did.
一切都还好吧
Everything alright?
很好
Fine.
好了 什么情况
So, what have we got here?
杰德·弗里曼 35岁
Jade Freeman. 35 years old.
今天早上她的邻居和男友的姐姐发现了她的实体
Found this morning by her neighbour and the boyfriend's sister.
-掐死的吗 -看上去是的
- Strangulation? - Looks that way.
没有尸僵
No rigor mortis.
-罪案现场调查员测量提问了吗 -还没有
- SOCOs take her temperature? - Yeah. Not yet ambient.
我们认为她是在四点左右遇害的
We think she was killed around 4:00am.
看起来经过了激烈地挣扎
After a violent struggle, it seems.
-是入室抢劫吗 -没有强行入室的痕迹
- Was it a break-in? - No signs of forced entry.
东西好像也没有丢
Nothing seems to be taken.
我们找邻居聊过了 没有人看到或听到什么
And we spoke to the neighbours. No-one heard or saw anything.
他们还说几乎平静得不寻常
In fact, they said it was unusually quiet.
弗里曼小姐和她的男友显然平时会弄出不少动静
Ms Freeman and her boyfriend used to row quite a bit, apparently.
就是他
And, uh, that's him.
艾伦·夏普
Aaron Sharpe.
-他在哪里 -还没找到他
- Where is he now? - Haven't been able to track him down.
他是上夜班的送货司机
He works nights as a delivery driver.
长官 死者的男友来了
Senior? The deceased's boyfriend's just arrived.
-艾伦·夏普吗 -让他待在外面吗
- Aaron Sharpe? - Should we hold him outside?
不 不 带他进来
No. No, bring him in.
夏普先生 你能确认
Mr Sharpe, can you confirm that
这是你的女友 杰德·弗里曼吗
this is your girlfriend, Jade Freeman?
她砸烂了我的船
She smashed my boat.
-他还说别的了吗 -什么都没说
- Has he said anything else? - Not a peep.
甚至不愿意看我的眼睛
Won't even look me in the eye.
我们要对他进行进一步的询问
We're taking him in for further questioning.
他可能受惊了
He could be in shock.
这种情况下 可以理解
Understandable, considering the circumstances.
也许吧 但你也看到他的反映了
Yeah, maybe. But you saw his reaction.
不管怎么样 有消息就告诉我
Anyway, let me know how you get on.
好了 走吧
OK. Let's go.
他看上去很无动于衷啊
He seems completely unaffected.
真瘆人啊
Gives you the creeps, doesn't it?
有些人对死亡的反应就是不一样
Some people react to death differently.
那回头见了
Well...see you back there.
杰德·弗里曼 理发师
Jade Freeman. Hairdresser.
上一份工作是在春山的一家理发沙龙
Last employed at a salon in Spring Hill
但是都没干满一年
but hasn't worked in nearly a year.
她和艾伦·夏普同居了将近两年
She's been living with Aaron Sharpe for almost two years,
刚买♥♥下一幢房♥子 马上要订婚了
just bought a house and about to be engaged.
是幸福的一对吗
What, the happy couple?
扫描图出来了吗
Have you got her scans?
她的甲状腺软骨断裂了 喉咙也断了
Her thyroid cartilage is fractured. The larynx too.
她的舌骨断裂 说明是人力挤压造成的
And the hyoid bone, suggesting death by manual compression.
是掐死的
Strangulation.
她脖子上的伤的严重程度
Given the severity of these contusions around her neck,
以及这些抓挠的伤痕
as well as these scratch marks,
袭击她的人当时很可能是徒手和她搏斗
it's highly likely her attacker used bare hands.
我们应该检查伤口 运气好的话也许能查到DNA
We should swab the wounds. With any luck, we'll find contact DNA.
并且看看她指甲里有没有皮肤 纤维或血肉
And we should look under her fingernails for skin, flesh, fibres.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表