剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
可能马丁正经历...
I'm afraid Martin was going through...
...中年危机
..a bit of a mid-life crisis.
刚好是哈罗医生的专业领域呢
Rather Dr Harrow's area of expertise.
他其实不是这种人
It wasn't like him, though.
他向来责任心很强
He was always a very responsible man.
他是税务师
He was a tax accountant!
但后面几个月 他变了
But the last few months, he changed.
他变得鬼鬼祟祟 满口谎言
He became secretive, deceptive.
也是哈罗医生在行的呢
That's also Dr Harrow's area.
皮克女士 您丈夫有不宁腿综合征吗
Mrs Peek, did your husband have restless leg syndrome?
-是新得的病吗 -不是
- Was this something new? - No.
不 不过最近这个病发展成...
No, but, uh, more recently, it had become a sort of a...
不宁手综合征还有其他部位...
..well, restless hand syndrome and restless other...things.
他那方面的需求...
His, uh, marital appetite...
再加上赌场失意和...
And then there was the gambling losses and...
你不是说他不赌钱吗
But I thought you said he didn't gamble for money.
是这次法罗大奖后才开始的
Not until this recent Faro championship
然后就开始网上扑克 网上体彩
and then it became online poker, online sports,
网上马彩
online horses...
你想让他停手吗
Did you want it to end?
是 我当然想
Yes! Of course I did.
他把枪放哪了 皮克女士
Where did he keep his guns, Mrs Peek?
都是彩弹 没有铅弹
There's paint balls but no lead shot.
有这个柜子的钥匙吗 皮克女士
Do you have a key for this, Mrs Peek?
只有马丁有钥匙
Martin was the only one who had a key.
警长
Sarge?
谢了 米克
Thanks, Mick.
"恶徒"
"Ruffian."
我得坐下
I need to sit down.
皮克女士 今天早上对决之前
Mrs Peek, this morning, before the duel,
你跟丈夫吻别了吗
did you kiss your husband good luck?
我... 可能吧
I, uh...I think so.
那就只剩下仲裁员了
Then I guess that just leaves our referee.
杜格尔德·霍格斯 仲裁员
Mr Dugald Hogarth. Our referee.
他为什么逃离对决
Why did he run from the duel?
他惊慌失措
Well, he was upset,
看到两位俱乐部成员在眼前横死
seeing two club-mates die unexpectedly in front of him.
在大对决中与他对抗的两位俱乐部成员
Two club-mates he was playing in the grand final.
有没有可能他在枪上动了手脚
Well... Could he have tampered with the guns?
他没钥匙 有确凿的不在场证据
No key, solid alibi
而且他还有严重的海鲜过敏
and a severe allergy to seafood.
很强的过敏反应
Anaphylaxis-bad.
他碰皮克先生的渔具肯定会
There's no way he could have touched Mr Peek's fishing kit
引起癫痫反应
without having a seizure.
不 霍格斯先生可能有动机
No, Mr Hogarth may have had the motive
但他有完美的不在场证据
but he has a watertight alibi.
皮克女士可能有途径但无动机
Mrs Peek may have had the means but no motive.
不 不 现在有两具尸体 手握扳机
No, no - we have two dead men with their fingers on the trigger,
其中一人拥有两只枪和铅弹
one of whom owned both the guns and the sinkers
此人显然一直很斤斤计较
and had clearly been taking things a little bit too seriously,
连纸牌的挑衅之词都不放过
including card-game insults -
我说得对不对
am I right so far?
那就好 如果有新进展通知我
Righto. Well, if you find anything new, you let me know.
否则 这可能又要成一宗杀人案调查
Otherwise, I have another potential murder investigation
我就得继续查了
that I need to continue.
我猜他们死得其所
Tell me they died for something worthwhile.
为爱 为财
Love? Fortune?
其实是会员纠纷 菲尔利说不定都不会这么冲动
A schoolyard taunt that, frankly, Fairley could do better.
刚才有你的电♥话♥
You had a phone call earlier.
你接了我的电♥话♥
You answered my phone?
你办公室无线信♥号♥♥好
Your office has good wi-fi.
正如我刚才所说
As I was saying,
是的 詹姆斯在澳大利亚
yes, James is here, in Australia.
他跟我说他被阿德莱德大学
He told me he'd been accepted into computer studies
计算机研究专业录取了
at the University of Adelaide
但在家里 我收到大学的一封邮件
but at home, I got an email from the university
说费用逾期未交
about overdue fees.
我打电♥话♥问了 显然
I rang and apparently,
詹姆斯一堂课都没上过
James had never attended one lecture.
我尝试联♥系♥他 电♥话♥没人接
I tried to call him. Got no answer.
我打电♥话♥给领♥事♥馆♥ 做好了最坏打算
I rang the consulate, thinking the worst
还好他没死
but he wasn't dead,
所以我来了
so I came out.
-你觉不觉得... -不
- Do you think... - No.
-你先找的谁呢 -他父亲
- And where did you start? - With his father.
-这样 -是的 其实...
- Ah. - Yes. See...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我昨晚到 去了丹尼尔的船上
I arrived last night. I went to Daniel's boat.
他告诉我有个男孩死在船坞
He told me there was a boy who died in a shipyard.
-好吧 我其实... -哈罗
- OK. Here, I really... - Harrow.
丹尼尔说曾一度以为死者是詹姆斯
Daniel said it seemed for a while this might be James.
他告诉我 在DNA测试证明不是他之后
Then he told me that after the DNA proved it wasn't,
詹姆斯...
that James...
失踪了
...was nowhere to be found.
丹尼尔到处找遍 没找到
Daniel looked everywhere. No luck.
不知道是詹姆斯本就不在镇上
So, I don't know if James is not in town after all
还是说丹尼尔
or if Daniel's just a bit...
无能
..useless.
这是你儿子吗
Is this your son?
没错
Yes.
你俩都没看见过他
And neither of you have seen him.
这就是我一直在跟你说的
That's what I've been telling you.
那请解释一下
Then explain to me...
这又是什么
..why you left this.
听着 我必须要和你哥哥聊聊
listen, I really need to speak to your brother.
如果你看见他了 让他给我打电♥话♥
If you see him, get him to call me.
是你说 确定詹姆斯在这儿的
Well, you convinced me James was here.
我的护照
My name in that passport,
还有尸体上的字条 我就以为是留给我的
the note on the body that seemed to be for me.
所以我才留言的
So, I left a message.
那她有联♥系♥过吗
And she's had no contact?
这我也不知道啊
I mean, if she has, I don't know.
你不是一直在监听我的电♥话♥吗
You've been listening to my phone.
请直说 我儿子到底在不在这儿
So, just tell me straight, have I come to the right city?
如果他不在布里斯班
If my son is not in Brisbane,
我不想再在这里浪费时间了
I am not going to waste any more time here.
抱歉 现在还不能透露其他信息
Well, I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything else at the moment.
那等你真找到他了
Well, when you do find him...
请给我打电♥话♥
..please call me.
很高兴再见到你 丹尼尔
Nice to see you again, Daniel.
那么 你还
So, do you still...
不 去送她吧
No. Go see her out.
"无能"
"Bit useless"?
应该能甩掉他们了
Should get them off our backs.
登上了
And we are in.
昆士兰法医学研究所
丹尼尔·哈罗医生
现在该做什么
OK. So now what?
现在找看看
Now we look.
找什么
For what?
那些即将交还给亲属的尸体
For bodies due to be released back to their next of kin.
为什么
Why?
因为把尸体交还给亲属时
Cause sometimes, when bodies are released to next of kin,
遗物也会一起交还
so are their possessions.
看 劳伦斯·保罗·舒曼
Here. Lawrence Paul Schumann.
在疗养院死亡 鉴定为自然死亡
Nursing home death, determined to be of natural causes.
刑侦部门扣留了舒曼先生的遗物
Mr Schumann's belongings are held in
现在能归还了
police CIB and can now be released.
好吧 那有案例编号♥吗
Right. Right. And is there a case code?
问题来了 你能把案例编号♥
The question is, can you swap the case code
和你手♥机♥上的交换一下吗
with the one attached to your phone?
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表