剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
为什么你又突然开始在意这些
Why does all this suddenly matter to you?
因为我不想再失去你了
Because I don't want to lose you again.
你骗了我 妈妈
You lied to me, Mum.
不是一年或是五年 而是整整二十年
Not for one year or five years but for 20 years!
你从未想过要让我跟他见面
You never wanted me to meet him.
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
不论你是否相信
You know, believe it or not,
我实际上喜欢有个爸爸
I actually like having a dad.
和一个同父异母的妹妹
And a half-sister.
这感觉很好
It feels right.
但很抱歉 我之前没告诉你我要去哪里
But I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was going.
我在干什么
What I was doing.
但我想有其母 必有其子
But I guess I learnt that from somewhere.
签好了
There you are.
-他是你的了 -谢谢你 医生
- He's all yours. - Thanks, Doctor.
你要送走麦克斯·佐里奇的尸体吗
You're releasing Max Zoric?
为什么
Why?
因为今天下午已经通过了批准
Because the authorisation came through this afternoon.
但警方仍在调查他的死因
But the police are still investigating his death.
对 我们已收集了所有必需的证据
Yes, and we have collected all the evidence required.
布兰姆森做了双重确认
Bramson made double sure.
他的遗体会被交给他的近亲
His remains can be released to the next of kin.
-但你不明白 -没错
- But you don't understand... - No!
我不明白
I don't.
他又不是你儿子 这为什么对你来说如此重要
He's not your son, so why does it matter so much to you?
因为我担心我真正的儿子
Because I'm afraid my actual son
可能和这个男孩的死有关
might have something to do with this boy's death.
所以你确实有个儿子吗
So, you DO have a son?
怎么 你认为他可能杀了...
What, and you think he might have killed...
我不知道 希望没有
I don't know. I hope not.
我想留下麦克斯的尸体好证明我儿子没杀人
I wanted to hold on to Max's body to prove my son didn't.
你该告诉我这些吗
Should you be telling me this?
你是我朋友 莱尔
You're my friend, Lyle.
你最该知道这一切
You of all people should know this.
很抱歉 我没早点告诉你
And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
我不知道如何启齿 现在仍不知道
I didn't know how - I still don't.
恐怕我能力有限
I'm afraid my hands are tied.
米拉·佐里奇要求拿回她儿子的遗体
Mila Zoric requested her son's remains
我们没理由扣留
and we have no reason to keep them.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-詹姆斯在吗 -不在
- James here? - Nup.
昨天一整晚都没看到他
Haven't seen him all night.
-菲恩呢 -她还在上班
- And Fern? - She's still at work.
一切都还好吗
Is everything OK?
你能告诉詹姆斯
Will you tell James
麦克斯的妈妈把他的尸体从停尸房♥领走了吗
that Max's body's been collected from the morgue by his mother?
米拉·佐里奇吗
Mila Zoric?
你知道她干的事情肯定是一滩浑水吧
You know she's into some really dodgy shit, right?
起码会判终身监禁的那种
Like, 20-to-life dodgy?
而詹姆斯也牵涉其中
And James was involved as well.
你想告诉我些什么吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
你知道我爱你 伙计
You know I love you, man.
但你的儿子
But your son?
他在耍你
He's playing you.
他是个骗子 是个贼
He's a liar, he's a thief
我很担心
and I'm worried he's gonna
他会给你和菲恩带来一堆麻烦
bring a ton of shit down on you and Fern.
那你建议我该怎么做
Then what do you suggest I do?
跟他断绝往来
Cut him off!
菲恩也该这么做
And Fern has to do the same.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
菲恩是你女儿
And Fern is your daughter.
如果你想看她锒铛入狱 你可以什么都不做
If you want to see her behind bars, then don't do anything.
但我不能这么做
But I can't do that.
如果那会引起你我间的矛盾
And if that's gonna cause a problem between me and you, then...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但她才是最重要的
But she's what's important.
哈罗医生吗 我叫内奥米·夏普
Dr Harrow? My name's Naomi Sharpe.
我是艾伦·夏普的姐姐
I'm Aaron Sharpe's sister.
是的 我们昨天在房♥子里见过了
Oh, yes. We saw each other at the house yesterday.
-有什么可以帮你的吗 -他们指控他谋杀
- How can I help you? - Th-they've charged him. For murder.
他们认为艾伦杀了杰德
They...they think that Aaron killed Jade
现在他们说
and now they're saying
他可能还杀了托尼·帕拉迪诺
that he might have killed Tony Palladino as well.
-对 我听说了 -你必须再次验尸
- Yes. I heard. - You have to...check the body again.
一定是搞错了
There must be a mistake.
艾伦不是凶手
Aaron's not a killer!
他爱杰德 而托尼是他朋友
He loved Jade and Tony was his friend.
他没理由伤害他们
He had no reason to hurt either of them.
事情可能并非如此
That... may not be the case.
我们找到了
We found evidence
杰德出轨帕拉迪诺先生的证据
that Mr Palladino and Jade were having an affair.
那可能是托尼杀了她
Well, then maybe it was Tony that killed her.
恐怕不可能
I'm afraid that's not possible.
帕拉迪诺先生在杰德死亡的数小时前也死了
Mr Palladino also died hours before Jade.
不
No!
听着 请坐下
Look, please, sit down.
我
I...
听着 你跟艾伦聊过
Look... you've spoken to Aaron.
你见过他是什么样的人
You-you've seen what he's like.
他 他沉默寡言 非常害羞
He's... he's... quiet. He's shy.
他不是暴♥力♥的人
He's not a violent person!
邻居说
The neighbours said that
他们听到房♥中传来争吵声
they heard arguing coming from the house.
那是杰德在吼艾伦
That would have been Jade yelling at Aaron.
她总是骂他
She was always on his back,
逼他不停地工作 这样她就不必工作了
making him work all the time so she didn't have to.
但杰德没法工作 对吗 因为那场车祸
But... Jade couldn't work, could she? Because of the car accident.
她不喜欢干活 喜欢一切都让我弟做
She liked not working. She liked that my brother did everything.
听着 我了解他
Look, I know him.
他绝不会伤害她 他爱她
He would never hurt her. He loved her.
在警方看来
As far as the police are concerned,
这看起来就是艾伦干的
it looks like Aaron did it.
所以你必须再次验尸
Then you have to check again!
求你了
Please.
一定是搞错了
There must be a mistake.
哈罗 我不知道你对蛆这么感兴趣
Harrow! I didn't know you had such a keen interest in maggots.
没错 蛆 蛞蝓 蟑螂 臭虫
Oh, yes - maggots, slugs, cockroaches, bedbugs...
我父亲曾经不让我养狗
My father didn't let me have a dog.
那也是件好事
Well. A good thing too.
因为看起来你是对的
Because it seems you were right.
根据你收集到的幼虫大小
Based on the size of the larvae you collected,
昆虫学确定
Entomology have confirmed
帕拉迪诺先生
that Mr Palladino died
在他尸体被找到的至少十九小时前就死了
at least 19 hours before his body was found.
如你所说 它们刚孵化出来
They were hatchlings, just as you said.
所以他不可能杀死杰德·弗里曼
So, there is no way he could have killed Jade Freeman.
正确
Correct.
鉴识科的人在那件外套上发现任何指纹了吗
Did Scientific find any fingerprints on that jack?
发现了 上面有很多帕拉迪诺先生的指纹
Yeah, there were several of Mr Palladino's on there
但上面还有另一组指纹
but there was another set as well.
-是谁的 -艾伦·夏普的
- Whose? - Aaron Sharpe's.
听着 我知道你想看到这个年轻人无罪开释
Look, I know you want to see this young man acquitted...
不 我只想找到真♥相♥
No. What I want is to find the truth.
杰德·弗里曼被残忍♥地谋杀了
Jade Freeman was murdered brutally
如果是艾伦·夏普干的 他应该解释清楚
and if Aaron Sharpe did it, then he should account for it.
但如果其他人干了 却逃脱了罪责
But if someone else did it and gets away with it,
那将让这本就很可怕的凶案变得更加糟糕
then that would make an awful death even worse.
你也找到了证据
Well, you also found evidence
证明托尼·帕拉迪诺
that Tony Palladino was
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表