剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
你知道 如果她被指控过失杀人
You knew...if she was charged with manslaughter,
她就再也不能去上艺术学院了
that she would never go to art college.
而且我知道 一大早
And I knew that in the morning,
拖拉机就会横穿过主海滩
the tractor would be going across the main beach.
所以 你把他的尸体搬到了另一个海滩
So, you moved his body to the other beach,
把他埋在沙子里 离开了
buried him in the sand and left him.
一切都是为了救卡拉
All to save Kaara.
我以为我可以
I thought I could.
她很好
She was so good.
真漂亮 你应该把它放进你的申请画册里
It's beautiful. You should put it in your folio.
是啊 但就算我进了
Yeah, well, even if I get in...
我该怎么去呢
..How can I go?
什么意思
What do you mean?
谁来照顾爸爸呢
Who's gonna look after Dad?
如果你又是来鞭打我的
If you've come to give me another 50 lashes,
能等到明天吗
can it wait till tomorrow?
-今天事够多的了 -你今天又不在
- It's been a big day. - You've been out again.
几乎都不在
Most of the day.
克劳利探长打电♥话♥给我
Inspector Crowley rang me.
一名叫麦迪逊·惠勒的年轻女人
Apparently, a young woman named Madison Wheeler
去警局自首了
presented herself to police,
承认她移♥动♥了米歇尔·范德霍斯特的尸体
admitting that she moved the body of Mitchell Vanderhaust
而且卡拉车里的酒瓶是她父亲的
and the bottles in Kaara's car were her father's.
说到酒瓶
Speaking of bottles...
不太合适吧
Not quite appropriate.
可能吧
Probably not.
但很值得
But well earned.
现在我要没收它了
And now I'm confiscating it.
如我所说
Like I said,
工作场所禁止饮酒
alcohol-free workplace.
干得不错
Nice work.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
沃灵顿偷走了我的威士忌
Warrington stole my whisky.
所以 我想再去买♥♥一瓶
So, I was thinking of going to buy one.
那你
Are you...?
行 我应该可以 来一杯
Yeah, I could do...A wine, maybe.
-格蕾丝 -本
- Grace. - Ben.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你是来见我的吗
Are you here to see me?
本杰明 本杰明 本杰明
Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin!
莱尔
Lyle!
给你 随你想用多久
Here you are, as long as you need it.
你叔叔让我在安顿下来前 在他车♥库♥里
Your uncle's letting me store some things in his garage,
放点东西
till I get settled.
不管怎样 格蕾丝和我正要去喝一杯
Anyway, Grace and I were just off for a drink.
那么 好极了 我们一起
So, uh... Great! We'll join you.
有太多事要聊了
So much to talk about.
我能不能给你们推荐一个我找到的小酒吧...
Can I suggest a cheeky little sake bar I've discovered...
菲尔利医生 莫利纽医生 幸好赶上你们了
Dr Fairley. Dr Molyneux. I'm glad I caught you.
法务部现在正在开会
There's a meeting now at the Department of Justice.
你们俩最好都去一下
I think it'd be good if you both came.
你也是 哈罗医生
You too, Dr Harrow.
为什么要我来
Why exactly am I here?
他们指名要你来
You were asked for.
医生们 来得正好
Ah, doctors. Just in time.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
我们正要一起看
We were just going through the results
我对佐里奇太太的儿子 麦克斯的尸检报告
of my review post-mortem examination of Ms Zoric's son, Max.
佐里奇太太 我们可以继续吗
Ms Zoric, are you OK if we continue?
如果你无法接受 我也能理解
I...I understand completely if it's too difficult.
请
Please.
我们应该都很想知道你所得到的结果
I think we all want to know what you've found.
首先
Uh, well, firstly,
我要表扬菲尔利医生和莫利纽医生
I'd like to commend Doctors Fairley and Molyneux
做出的初步尸检报告
on their initial post-mortem.
他们做到了事无巨细
They demonstrated a commitment to detail
极大地帮助了州里
that admirably reflects the State's determination
对事实真♥相♥有初步的了解
to reach an impartial understanding of the facts.
我...我同意他们的发现
And I, uh...I concur with their finding
佐里奇先生的死因
that the cause of Mr Zoric's death
是从6.5米高处坠落
was a fall of some 6.5 metres,
他的头敲到了地上
his head striking the ground,
造成第三到第四关节脊柱断裂
breaking the spine between the 3rd and 4th cervical vertebrae.
不好意思 我想请问一下
If I may respectfully ask,
如果布兰姆森医生同意我们的发现
if Dr Bramson concurs with our findings,
那为什么还要我们过来
then why are we here?
是这样的
Well...
你正确地辨认出佐里奇先生右手的伤
..You rightly identified damage to Mr Zoric's right hand,
是掌指背关节骨折
a fracture of the dorsal metacarpophalangeal joint,
或指关节骨折
or knuckle.
是的 显然是因为撞击到地面而受伤的
Yes, obviously from his impact with the ground.
这是我们的分歧所在
Well, that's where we disagree.
你可以从我们对佐里奇先生坠落的过程重现中
As you can see from our reconstruction of Mr Zoric's fall,
看到其实不存在手指受伤
were there any finger injuries,
否则只可能是指尖出现的
it would have been hyperextension fractures,
过度伸展骨折
with the impact marks on the tips.
指关节上的伤不可能是因为坠落造成的
That knuckle injury couldn't have been caused by the fall.
那...
Well...
我觉得这伤是所谓的...
I believe the injury is what is also known as a...
拳击手骨折
..Boxer's fracture,
这不是在佐里奇先生坠地时受伤的
and happened not when Mr Zoric hit the ground
而是在他打人的时候受伤的
but when he hit someone else.
有可能
It's possible,
但那可能是那晚的任何时候发生的事
but that could have happened any time in the evening.
但是轻微的肿胀
Except the minimal swelling
说明是在死前不久造成的
says it occurred very shortly before death.
佐里奇先生脑部伤口的角度
Also, the angle of the head wound on Mr Zoric
也说明他是受到巨大的推力
suggests that he was carried over the rail
才翻出栏杆的
by as significant forward momentum.
你想说什么 医生
Yeah. What are you saying, Doctor?
我是想说 佐里奇先生要么是故意冲向栏杆
I am saying that either Mr Zoric ran deliberately at the rail
或者根据关节上的伤
or as the knuckle injury suggests,
他在摔下去的时候正在跟某个人缠斗
he was fighting someone up there when he fell.
哈罗 哈罗
Harrow? Harrow!
你怎么想
What do you think?
关于布兰姆森提出的
About Bramson's theory
船上可能有其他人吗
that there might have been someone else on the boat?
有可能
It's possible.
有可能也是那个人
Yeah, and it's possible that person
在麦克斯护照背面写下了你的名字
also could have written your name on the back of Max's passport
也是那个人留下了一封给你的信
and that person left a letter intended for you.
你在船坞说过
Look, you said at the shipyard
麦克斯·佐里奇死时
that the security cameras were off
监控摄像头都关掉了
in the hour when Max Zoric died.
你觉得这可能和那个手♥机♥有关吗
Do you think that phone might have anything to do with that?
网络犯罪部尝试破解 确实白了
Cybercrime tried to unlock it. Couldn't.
丹 你有你儿子的消息吗
Dan, have you heard from your son?
没有
No.
我先走了
I have to go.
去找指纹部的人
I want you to get in touch with the Fingerprint Bureau.
他们在船栏杆上发现了部分指纹
They found a partial print on the ship rail here...
还在那辆奔驰车的杂物箱上发现了
..And they also found a smudged thumbprint here,
一个脏兮兮的指纹
on the glove box of the Mercedes.
在杂物箱的手♥机♥上发现的清晰指纹
And a solid index print on the phone they found in the glove box
与他们在信上提取的指纹一致
that matches a print that they lifted off that letter.
这些指纹 绝对不是麦克斯·佐里奇的吗
And...and these prints - definitely not Max Zoric's?
这些是另一个人的指纹
These belong to someone else.
第二次解剖后的假设很合理
The second autopsy's theory holds water.
好
Right.
所以 麦克斯·佐里奇死的时候 身边还有其他人
So, someone else was with Max Zoric when he died.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表