剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
这个...
Now, this one...
米歇尔·范德霍斯特 也是十七岁
..Mitchell Vanderhaust, also 17.
也在黄金海岸
Also Gold Coast.
日落时分 在沙滩被拖拉机轧过
Run over by a tractor on a beach just after sunrise.
-被拖拉机轧过 -你想要这个吗
- Run over by a tractor? - You want this one?
不寻常
It's unusual.
菲尔利医生 你来处理这个好吗
Dr Fairley, can you please attend to this one?
莫利纽医生 你处理过车祸吗
Dr Molyneux, have you done a vehicle crash?
-没有 -你可以和菲尔利医生一起
- No. - You can work with Dr Fairley.
哈罗医生 这个年轻女孩由你来负责
Dr Harrow, you can look after the young woman.
沃灵顿女士 警官 你们最好去下休息室
Ms Warrington? Sergeant? You'd better come to the foyer.
...可悲 你女儿就是个酒鬼
..pathetic, and your daughter was nothing but a drunk!
你敢
How bloody dare you?!
警♥察♥
Hey! Police! Hey, hey!
分开
Leave it. Just move apart, please.
冷静
Calm down.
奥伯格先生
Mr Oberg?
范德霍斯特先生
Mr Vanderhaust.
先生们 我要和你们分别谈话
OK, gentlemen. Now, I need to speak to you separately.
我只想知道怎么回事
I just want to know what happened.
我来告诉你怎么回事
I'll tell you what happened!
我儿子死了 我知道是你女儿的错
Alright? My boy is dead and I know it's your daughter's fault!
她一个人在车里
She was in that car by herself!
我们还不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened yet.
我儿子从不喝酒
Well, my son never touched a drop
直到他开始和他女儿在一起
until he started hanging around with his daughter.
-卡拉不喝酒 -整个学校都知道她是酒鬼
- Kaara didn't drink. - Whole school knew she was a drunk!
-她不是 -现在我儿子死了
- She wasn't! - And now my son is dead!
-都因为你可恶的... -你
- All because of your pissy little... - You...
够了 够了 范德霍斯特先生 请跟我来
Enough! Enough. Mr Vanderhaust, you come with me, please.
范德霍斯特先生
Mr Vanderhaust!
-可以让我们借用一下这里吗 -可以 可以
- Can we use a room? - Please. Please.
好 好 好
Alright, alright. Alright.
好 我没事
Alright. I'm OK.
我没事 伙计
I'm OK, mate.
我没事
I'm ok.
奥伯格先生
Mr Oberg?
你想坐下吗
Do you want to sit down?
你女儿卡拉在里面
Your daughter, Kaara, is in there.
-你来见她吗 -我不知道
- Have you come to see her? - Oh, I don't know.
警♥察♥出示了足够的信息确认她的身份
The police showed me enough to identify her.
怎么回事
What happens?
对于非自然死亡
Well, with any unnatural death,
我们要验尸确定她的死因
we conduct an autopsy to confirm how she died.
她出车祸了
She crashed.
我的职责是找出原因
It's my job to find out why.
她没喝酒
She wasn't drinking.
再说一遍
Pardon?
别听他说的 他是错的
Don't listen to anything that he said. He's wrong.
卡拉不喝酒
Kaara wasn't drinking.
卡拉... 是怎么认识米歇尔的
Well, how did...Kaara know Mitchell?
他和卡是男女朋友
He and Kaz were boyfriend, girlfriend.
但她...
But she's...
她是个好孩子
She was a good kid.
她能照顾自己 不像我
She looked after herself. Not like me.
她.. 她吃得健康 从不喝酒
She...she ate well, she never drank.
不喝
No.
奥伯格先生
Mr Oberg,
和我一起进去...
why don't you come inside too and, uh...
...我们会照顾你
..we'll take care of you?
没有意义
There's no point.
一切好的都没了
Everything good's gone.
我... 不知道你什么时候来 所以...
I...didn't know when you were coming, so...
我在外面 和她父亲说话
I was outside, talking to her father.
根据警方报告
According to the police report,
出事的车是她父亲的
it was her father's car she crashed.
她在事故照片中是赤足
And she was barefoot in the accident pics,
所以确实看起来她是直接从沙滩上把车开走的
so it does look like she drove straight from the beach.
那是酒驾了吗
So, drink-driving, huh?
她爸说她没喝酒
Father said that she wasn't drinking.
拜托 十七岁 刚放假
Come on! 17, end of school?
他看上去很确定的样子
He seemed very convincing.
你没去过多少海滩派对 对吗
You weren't invited to many beach parties, were you?
我去过好多海滩派对
I was invited to heaps of beach parties,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
但我的派对指的是
But when I say 'parties',
玩《龙与地下城》
I mean Dungeons & Dragons bouts
海滩是指
and when I say 'beach',
学校的象棋俱乐部 如果阮老师心情好的话
I mean the chess club at school if Mrs Yuen was in a good mood.
但我可以告诉你
But I will have you know
瓦诺斯·芬利珀是个令人敬畏的半精灵战士
that Valnos Fenleaper was a formidable half-elf fighter.
但这看上去确实像是
But...it does look like
她在离开海滩不久后 车失控了
she lost control of the car soon after leaving the beach.
-有她的病历吗 -上面没多少东西
- Do we have her medical records? - There's not much.
只有她医保医疗中心的基本资料
Just a basic summary from her bulk-billing medical centre.
多次去门诊问自己是否有肠易激综合征
Repeat visits querying whether she had irritable bowel syndrome.
她已经挂上了专家号♥ 还有
She was on a waiting list to see a specialist and...
医生有标注怀疑她可能有饮食失调症
..doctor's note concerned that she might have an eating disorder,
而她否认了
which she denied.
她爸说她能照顾好自己
Her father said that she looked after herself.
那你也信吗
And you believe that too?
他好像没理由骗我
It didn't seem that he had a reason to lie.
但父母不总是清楚他们的孩子是什么样的
But parents don't always know what their kids are actually like.
她的手呢 指甲里有东西吗
How about her hands? Anything under her nails?
-有没有挣扎的痕迹 -没有
- Any sign of violence? - No.
但有这个
But there is this.
油漆
Paint.
CT好了吗
Is the CT ready?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
颈椎C2和C3之间断了
A clear break between C2 and C3.
横向剪切力吗
A lateral shear?
看上去像是在撞击时
Looks like, on impact,
她的头撞到了硬窗上
her head slammed into the hard window
然后身体的惯性让这个脆弱的关节断开了
and the weight of her body snapped this fragile joint.
还有一些照片
Here are more photos.
她没系安全带
She wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
为什么
Why?
这就是答案
There's your answer.
刚放假
Ended school,
和她的朋友和男友在海滩派对庆祝
celebrated with her friends and boyfriend at the beach party,
喝太多了
drank too much.
准备体液做一个全面毒检
Well, let's prepare fluids for a full tox.
-她男友在哪 -还在尸检中
- Where's her boyfriend? - His PM's still going.
-不可能 一小时内不可能 -那可不一定
- Nope. No way within an hour. - We don't know that.
-我们能估计 -我们不是来估计的
- Yeah, well, we can guess. - We're not here to guess!
什么事
Can we help you?
-还没开始检查内脏吗 -我们在争执
- Haven't started internals yet? - We've been arguing.
-是讨论 -别让我打扰你们
- Discussing. - Don't let me interrupt.
你们乡下人的家庭争端可能会变得很难看
Family disputes can get very ugly between you hillbilly types.
也许你能帮我们评判一下
Maybe you can help settle it.
沙子中的散热
Heat loss in sand.
好
Ok.
米歇尔·范德霍斯特被一辆沙滩清理车碾过
Mitchell Vanderhaust was run over by a sand-grooming tractor.
罪案现场组在司机
The Scenes of Crime arrived an hour
报♥警♥后一小时到的现场
after the tractor driver phoned 000,
但在那时 他的体温已经降到环境温度了
but in that time, his body temperature had dropped to ambient.
-一小时之内吗 -是可能的
- In an hour? - It's possible.
沙子是湿是干
And was the sand wet or dry?
当时有没有下雨 有没有风
I mean, was there rain, was there wind?
-他的衣服是潮的吗 -这些我都说了
- Had his clothes been damp? - All of which I said.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表