剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
She hasn't spoken to the police, though.
她也知道莫罗有刀吗
Did she know Morrow carried a knife, too?
黛没有杀彼得
Di didn't kill Pete.
那她为什么不找警方聊
Then why won't she talk to the police?
莫罗身上有两种伤口 这种...
Look, Morrow had two kinds of stab wounds, one here...
听着 我也不知道她到底有没有做什么
Listen, I don't know what she did or didn't do,
但你们应该做的不是指控我们
but what you guy have to start doing instead of accusing us,
而是要开始帮助我们
is to start helping us.
问题不在我们
We're not the problem.
所以请你离黛远一点 好吗
So please just leave Di alone, alright?
好吗
Alright?
你在干什么
What the hell were you doing?
你不应该跟潜在的目击证人谈话
You shouldn't be talking to potential witnesses.
但他说他已经被询问过了
But he said he'd already been questioned.
那他提到其他人了吗
Well, did he mention anyone else?
我们说到了莫罗的朋友黛 怎么了
We discussed Morrow's friend Di. Why?
这是在公园另一侧拍到的
This is from the other side of the park,
离莫罗被刺的地方大约两百米
about 200 metres from where Mr Morrow was stabbed.
黛·巴弗斯托克
Di Baverstock.
彼得·莫罗的朋友
Friend of Peter Morrow's.
被看见从莫罗被刺的地方匆忙逃离
Seen hurrying from the path where Mr Morrow was stabbed.
但是他的刀伤有两种
But stabbed two different ways.
如果她只是刺了轻伤的那一刀呢
What if she was only responsible for that light jab?
看看她 你敢说她看起来不害怕和内疚吗
Look at her. Tell me she doesn't look scared and guilty.
但她为什么要残忍♥地杀害朋友呢
But why would she viciously murder her friend?
-情侣吵架 -你也听到她女儿说的了
- Lovers' quarrel. - You heard his daughter.
自从他的大脑受伤之后
He hadn't been close to anyone
他再也没跟任何人亲近过
since he acquired that brain injury.
照你说的 如果他性格大变 谁知道他会怎样
Well, there you go. If he wasn't himself, who knows what he did?
-但我就是不明白... -不
- But I just don't see... - No, no, no.
哈罗 我们抓到了巴弗斯托克小姐
Harrow, we have Ms Baverstock
在恰好的时间出现在恰好的地点
at the right time at the right place.
她也认识受害者 她知道他有刀
She knew the victim. She knew he had a knife.
我已经发布了通缉令
OK? I've issued a POI.
你在英国那边有塔尼娅的消息吗
Have you heard anything from the UK about Tanya?
要查的有点多
There's a lot of addresses to check.
这都二十多年了
You know, it's been more than 20 years.
她有可能结婚 再婚 改了姓
She may have married, remarried, changed her surname.
肯定要花点时间
It's going to take a bit of time.
你在造船厂发现的车是他的吗
And the car you found at the shipyard, was it his?
车是本地一家股票经纪公♥司♥的
It belonged to a stockbroking firm in the city.
是公♥司♥用车 所以有很多指纹
It was a company vehicle, so, you know, lots of prints.
但其中有和你儿子的指纹匹配的
But among them were some matching your son's.
-你觉得是他偷的 -我们也不清楚
- You think he stole it? - Well, we don't know yet.
哈罗 我知道你想要真♥相♥ 我们会找到的
Look, Harrow, I know you want answers and we'll find them.
但暂时还是让我们来吧
But just leave things with us for now.
你到底在干什么
What were you doing?
是我 留言吧
It's me. Leave a message.
不一定会回
No promises.
你没看语♥音♥信箱吧
You don't check your voicemail, do you?
说来话长 怎么了
It's a pain. Why?
斯蒂芬在图文巴 她去面试
Steph's in Toowoomba. Job interview.
她在考虑搬家吗
What, she's thinking of moving?
我觉得她已经想好了
I think it's past thinking.
菲恩呢
And Fern?
找了家新的清洁公♥司♥试试
Trying out for a new cleaning firm.
我觉得她对你有点不满
I don't think she's happy with you.
是 说来话长
Yeah, well, it's a long story.
你有过一个儿子
You had a boy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不会问你好不好 因为你不可能好受
I'm not going to ask if you're OK, because you can't be.
你怎么知道这种感觉的
How do you know what it's like?
我也有过一个儿子
I had a boy, too.
没错 我那时十七岁
Yeah, I was 17.
我女朋友十六岁 然后他...
My girlfriend was 16, and he...he...
他只撑到了十五周
..He made it to 15 weeks.
然后就没有心跳了
Then there was no heartbeat.
我们因此分手了
It broke us.
我们愤怒 伤心 觉得都是这个世界的错
We were angry at the world, heartbroken at the world.
但我们都发泄在对方身上
But we just sent it at each other.
我很羞愧
And I'm so ashamed.
我应该陪在她身边的
I should have been there for her.
但我才十七岁
But I was 17.
你当时多大
How old were you?
二十三
23.
我不可能回去 但我可以做好现在
I can't go back, but I can be here now.
为了我现在的唯一
For the one in my life now.
为了菲恩
For Fern.
让菲恩打电♥话♥给我
Ask Fern to call me.
我会说的
I'll ask.
但突然有个死去的哥哥
But a dead brother?
这不是能一时半会儿说开的事
That's a lot to talk about.
我拿来鼠粮了 你来放进去 艾德
塔尼娅·里德 英国
想你主人了吗
Are you missing your owner?
你还以为他会回来吗
Are you thinking he's coming back?
抱歉 他不会了
I'm sorry, he's not.
他不在了
He's gone.
但至少你和他相处过
But at least you got to spend time.
你怎么不吃东西
Why aren't you eating?
鼠咬热有多严重
How bad is ratbite fever?
老鼠还是被咬的人
For the rat or the one bitten?
第二个
Let's go with column B.
发热 皮疹 呕吐 如果不及时治疗的话
Well, fever, rash, vomiting and, if untreated,
有可能发展为脑部感染和心脏衰竭
could progress to brain infection and heart failure.
我们之后再检查麦斯特罗
But we'll check Maestro after...
我们先检查这个
..We check this.
彼得·莫罗当时全身都是血
Oh, Peter Morrow was covered in blood.
-可能是他的血 -有可能
- That's probably his. - Maybe.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
血型检测卡
-莫罗先生的血型是 -B型RH阴性
- Now, Mr. Morrow was... - B negative.
老鼠身上的血呢
And the blood on the rat?
O型RH阳性
O positive.
是其他人的血
Someone else's blood?
你觉得老鼠咬了袭击者吗
You think the rat bit his attacker?
是啊
I know.
但如果它咬了 而它确实有鼠咬热
But if it did, and it does have ratbite fever,
那个人可能会感觉很难受
that person might be feeling very ill.
圣卡瑟琳医院
黛·巴弗斯托克
Di Baverstock.
有流感症状的中年女性
So, middle-aged woman with flu-like symptoms.
头痛 恶心 关节痛
Headache, nausea, joint pain.
还能再缩小范围吗
Can you narrow it down?
她身上应该还有动物咬伤
She'd also have an animal wound.
-狗吗 还是猫 -老鼠
- Dog? Cat? - Rat.
没有中年女性符合条件
No middle-aged women.
谢了 简
Thanks, Jean.
但昨晚有个表现出流感症状的十六岁男孩
But last night a 16-year-old boy presented with flu symptoms,
他的一位男性朋友说他是被什么咬了
with a male friend who revealed he'd been bitten by something.
他就诊了吗
Was he treated?
不知为何 他们没就诊就走了
For some reason they left before treatment.
有记下他的个人信息吗
Did they get his details?
坐下吃你的早饭
Hey, sit down and eat your breakfast!
坐下 你在干什么 赶紧准备好
Sit down! What are you doing? Get yourself ready.
你个小杂种
You little shit!
现在就坐下 否则我要你哭
Sit down now or I'll give you something to cry about!
你以为你要去哪
And where do you think you're going?!
如果你是来推销的 现在不是个好时机
If you're selling something, now's not a great time.
不 我不是 我
Ah, no, I'm not. I...
什么事
What's up?
我是丹尼尔·哈罗医生
Yes, my name's Dr. Daniel Harrow.
你儿子乔迪在家吗
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表