剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
- Hi, Grace. I'm Sage. - Hi.
这么晚还能找到律师 你真幸运
Alright. You were lucky to find a solicitor this late in the day.
赛奇不仅仅只是一名律师
Sage isn't just a solicitor.
她是我的未婚妻
She's my fiancee.
礼物
A gift?
你不用这么客气的
Oh, uh...you really shouldn't have.
真的
Really.
别胡说了 一天六杯能改变你的人生
Nonsense. Six cups a day will change your life.
还有你的衣橱
And your wardrobe!
没错
Yes.
你可以随便取笑我 哈罗
Well, you can make your jokes, Harrow,
但是你无法否认这对于心灵的升华效果
but there is no denying its effect on the mind.
你会觉得身体变轻 更加平静
You will feel lighter and more serene,
就像漂浮在云朵上
like you're floating on clouds.
我想我知道为什么了
And I think I know why.
"古巴裸盖菇"
"Psilocybe cubensis."
你知道这是什么吧
You do know what that is?
当然 这是一种在较冷环境下发现的蘑菇
Yes, it's a rare mushroom only found in the colder climates.
这也是一种很强的迷幻药
It's also a very potent psychedelic,
和摇♥头♥丸♥一样
not dissimilar to LSD.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我一直在吃魔幻菌子
I've been eating magic mushrooms?
还往国内走私了A级毒品
And importing class A drugs into the country.
我...这...
Oh, I... It...
但是我还给办公室里的每个人都发了一盒
But I've given a box to everyone in the office.
埃德温娜 格蕾丝和会计处的崔西和...我
Edwina and Grace and Trish from Accounts and...I...
我的天啊
Oh... Oh, my God.
卡兰
Callan.
哈罗 搞什么
Harrow, what the hell?
-你跟踪我 -对不起
- Are you following me? - I'm sorry.
但我很需要和詹姆斯聊聊 他在这里吗
But I really need to speak to James. Is he here?
你们俩聊吧
I'll leave you to it.
这地方不错
Nice place.
租金很高吧
Rent must be a killer.
你想要什么 爸爸
What do you want, Dad?
你上次说得很清楚了
You made it pretty clear last time
你不打算帮助我
you weren't interested in helping me.
我说得很清楚
I made it clear that
我不会为你闯进警方证据保管处
I couldn't break into a police evidence bay for you.
我和你说了我要什么 那会证明我...
I told you what I need. It will prove that I...
但是你隐瞒了原因
But you lied about why.
我和米拉·佐里奇聊过了
I spoke to Mila Zoric.
天
Jesus.
天 万一她找人跟踪你呢
Jesus! What if she's had you followed?
-因为她要找你 -是的
- Because she's after you? - Yes!
-因为她儿子 -对
- Because of her son? - Yes!
不是因为你从她手里偷走的2200万吗
Not because of the $22 million you stole from her?
看来你的确认识麦克斯
So, you did know Max.
你骗我 詹姆斯
You lied to me, James.
你知道吗
You know...
这么多年来
..All those years...
我都希望我父亲
..I hoped my father,
这个被我拼凑了一千多遍的神秘人
the mystery man I put a thousand faces to...
我还希望他是个聪明人
..I hoped he'd be smart.
她玩你
She's playing you.
那你...没有偷她的钱吗
So, you...didn't steal her money?
我一分都没偷
I didn't steal a cent.
她看起来很肯定
She seemed very convincing.
因为她是个罪犯 爸爸 和她儿子一样
Because she's a criminal, Dad! Just like her son!
偷她钱的人不是我
It wasn't me who stole her money.
而是麦克斯
It was Max.
麦克斯
Max?!
你以为他为什么会需要假护照
Why do you think he needed that false passport?
他拿了他妈妈的钱
He took his mother's money.
他本来打算逃出国 却摔了下去
He was gonna skip the country and then he fell.
她现在要把一切都怪到我头上
And now she's blaming me for everything!
看起来 你也一样
And it looks like you are too.
米拉要求对她儿子的尸体进行二次尸检
Mila requested a second autopsy on her son's body.
病理学家发现
The pathologist found evidence
麦克斯在摔死之前
that Max may have been in a fight moments
和人争斗过
before he fell to his death.
我发现他时
When I found him...
他已经死了
..He was already dead.
你手♥机♥上的足迹可以证明吗
And the footage on your phone will prove this?
所以我需要把我的手♥机♥拿回来
Which is why I need to get it back.
你要怎么拿回来 菲恩也参与了吗
And how are you gonna get it? Is Fern part of this plan?
-我不会让她有危险的 -你已经这么做了
- I would never put her in danger! - You already have!
不 我已经和她说了一切
No, I've already told her everything.
她和你不一样 她依然想帮助我
And unlike you, she still wants to help me.
她在乎
She cares.
你自己出去吧
Let yourself out.
上传监控录像
好了
Rightio.
完美
Lovely.
-怎么... -布莱恩
- What the f... - Bryan?
-嗯 -你有时间吗
- Yeah. - Have you got a moment?
进来吧
Come on in.
怎么了
What's up?
昨天下午
A call was intercepted
丹尼尔·哈罗的手♥机♥上拦截到了一则通话
from Daniel Harrow's phone yesterday afternoon.
嗨 请留言 但我不一定回电
It's me. Leave a message. No promises.
听着 我要跟你哥哥谈谈
Listen, I really need to speak to your brother.
如果他跟你在一起 让他给我打电♥话♥
If you see him, get him to call me.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next on Harrow...
你根本不在乎菲恩 你只是在利用她
You don't give a shit about Fern. You're just using her.
-我不是我父亲 -你的确不是
- I'm not my father. - No. You're not.
罪犯总是觉得自己技高一筹
Crims always think they're smarter than everyone else
但最后总是会被抓
but in the end, they all get caught.
那只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time.
他有没有和你说过他投了那死去男孩妈妈的钱
Did he tell you that he stole money from that dead boy's mother?
你想要什么
What would you like?
要一个价值2200万的答案
Something with 22 million answers in it.
树莓
A raspberry.
她丈夫说她不过敏
Her husband said she wasn't allergic.
我们要追踪加布里埃拉的踪迹
We need to trace Gabriella's movements.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表