剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Z-Stock helpdesk. How can I help you today?
很遗憾 但我们可以帮你解决
I'm sorry to hear that but we can fix that.
我需要远程控制你的电脑
I'll just need to take remote control of your computer,
可以吗
if that's OK?
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
合照真不错
Lovely family photo.
这是你的孙女吗
Is that your grand-daughter?
我来看看是否能找到你的问题
Now, let me see if I can find your problem.
我需要远程控制你的电脑
I'll just need to take remote access of your computer.
我有权限了 谢谢
Yep. And I've got access now. Thank you.
喂
Yes.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
《神秘法医》下集预告
Next, on Harrow...
你的儿子在耍你 别管他了
Your son is playing you. Cut him off!
他是我儿子
He's my son!
可以去取证物箱了
The evidence box is available for collection.
你还是愿意帮我的吧
You still want to do this, right?
-有什么问题吗 -等等 小姐
- Is there a problem? - Wait. Miss.
你让菲恩卷进了什么事里
What have you got Fern involved in?
你打算怎么做 揍我吗
What are you gonna do - hit me?
菲恩肯定会爱死你的
Fern's gonna love that.
帕拉迪诺先生和杰德有私情很久了
Mr Palladino and Jade were having an affair for quite some time.
-那又怎么了 -你杀了他
- What does it matter? - Did you kill him
-并掐死了你女友吗 -你伤害杰德了吗
- and then strangle your girlfriend? - Did you hurt Jade?
他根本无动于衷
He's completely unaffected.
有些人应对死亡的态度不一样
Some people react to death differently.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表