剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
Is your boy Jordy home?
是她儿子 怎么了
Her boy. Why?
他是不是胃疼 肌肉酸痛还发烧
Does he have stomach pains? Muscle aches? A fever?
你好啊伙计
Hey, mate.
你最近在干什么
What have you been up to, hey?
什么也没干
Nothing.
-这是医生 -哈罗
- Well, this is Doctor... - Harrow.
我不会待太久的
I won't be a minute.
好 我们马上就要走了 所以
Yeah, well we gotta bounce in a minute, so...
是我妈叫你来的吗
Did, um...Mum call you?
不是
No.
我是病理医生
I'm a doctor of pathology.
我和死人打交道
I deal with dead people.
你想要什么
What do you want?
老鼠咬伤感染了
That rat bite is infected.
你得回医院去
You need to go back to hospital.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别
Don't.
别
Don't.
我知道你干了什么 乔迪
I know what you did, Jordy.
你杀的那个人叫彼得·莫罗
The man you killed was named Peter Morrow.
在你碰到他的时候 他在流血 对吗
He was bleeding, wasn't he, when you came across him?
这里
From here.
你当时是一个人
Were you alone,
还是和把你送去医院的朋友在一起
or were you with your friend who took you to hospital?
那么
So...
当时你看到一个受伤的流浪汉
..You saw a bleeding homeless man.
你可以无视他
You could have left him alone.
也可以去帮他 但是你那天过得一塌糊涂
You could have offered to help but you'd had a shit day.
你这样
This?
你就发泄在他身上了
So you hassled him.
你个老废物 滚开
You old useless prick. Stay away.
可能他朝你挥刀子了
Maybe he waved his knife at you,
但当时他唯一不该做的事
but that was the one thing that Mr Morrow shouldn't have done.
就是激怒你
Provoked you.
你情绪失控了
And you lost it.
你把他按在地上
You pinned him down.
抓起他的刀捅他
You grabbed his knife and you stabbed him.
我当时不明白为什么
What I didn't understand was why.
但是现在我明白了
But now I think I do.
你的继父
Your stepfather.
他打你
He hits you.
羞辱你 伤害你的母亲
Humiliates you, hurts your mother
但是你无法反抗
and you can't fight back.
你的愤怒一直在积累
And so your anger just builds and builds
在那个老流浪汉对你挥刀子的那一刻爆发了
until this homeless old man waves his knife at you
你失控了
and you snap.
你一刀一刀地捅他
And you stab and you stab again and again,
直到你意识到自己做了什么
until you see what you've done.
然后 他的老鼠
And then his rat.
它咬你了吧
Did it come at you?
它就在那
It was...it was just there.
然后咬了你一口
And it bit you.
你们中一个擦了刀上的指纹 然后一起逃跑了
One of you wiped the fingerprints off the knife and you ran away.
他不该挥刀子的
He shouldn't have waved that knife.
不
No.
你们本该救他的
You should have helped him.
但是你们杀了他
But instead you killed him.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们在路上
I've called the police. They're on their way.
我想在你被捕前 给你一个机会
I wanted to give you a chance to explain things to your family
向家人解释清楚
before you're arrested.
随机杀人
A random stabbing.
不是随机
It wasn't random.
迟早会发生的
It was inevitable.
他才是乔迪想害的人
He's the one Jordy wanted to hurt.
人们最卑劣的本能就是
But it's an unfortunate human trait
在最低谷时攻击比自己更艰难的人
that at our worst moments, we usually punch down.
这大概意味着那个女流浪者被排除嫌疑了
I guess that means your homeless woman's off the hook.
但她还不知道这件事
Only she doesn't know it yet.
黛 是我
Di, it's me.
彼得一年前就变奇怪了
Pete started going funny about a year ago.
那是在他被一群醉鬼打了之后
It was after he got hit by some drunk idiots.
我们也发现了能解释他性情大变的脑损伤
We found brain damage that would explain those changes.
后来他的情况越来越差
Well, he got worse,
最后 他变得只相信麦斯特罗
until the only thing he trusted was Maestro.
后来 几天前的晚上
And then...and then a few nights ago,
我听到他大喊有人换了麦斯特罗
I heard Pete shouting that someone had switched out Maestro.
他拿着刀 要杀了小鼠
He had his knife. He was gonna kill it.
所以我抢了刀 带着麦斯特罗跑了
So I...I grabbed the knife and Maestro and ran.
他追上来 开始抓我
Pete caught up and he started grabbing at me.
当时我拿着刀
Like, I had the knife.
我警告他离远点 但是他一直扑上来
I warned him to get away, but he kept coming at me,
我就刺到他了
and I got him.
所以我逃走了 躲起来了
So I ran and I hid,
后来尼尔告诉我
and then Neil told me that...
彼得死了
..That Peter had died.
我当时想 天啊 我杀了他
And I thought, "Oh, I've... I've killed him."
观察室
他看起来挺好的
He looks good.
这些本不该发生的
This didn't have to happen.
为什么他不搬来和我住呢
Why didn't he just move in with me?
你父亲给你讲过他小时候的故事吗
Did your father ever talk about when he was a boy?
我跟他的朋友黛聊了聊
I spoke to his friend Di.
你的父亲很少讲给别人
Your father didn't tell many people,
但是他的童年十分悲惨
but he'd had a terrible childhood.
他每晚都被锁在卧室里
He was locked in his bedroom every night,
等着他的继父虐待完他的母亲
waiting for his stepfather to finish with his mother
再来向他施暴
before coming in for him.
这大概就是他无法
I think that's why he couldn't
长时间待在任何一个屋子里的原因
stand being in a room, any room, for long.
他为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't he tell me?
显然 他为此感到羞耻
Apparently, he was ashamed.
因为他无法释怀
Embarrassed that he couldn't get over it.
因为他让你失望了
That he let you down.
爸
Dad.
有人得在它吃药的时候照顾它
Someone has to take care of it while it's on its medicine.
我只是很惊讶这个人是你
I'm just surprised that someone is you.
你知道老鼠
Did you know that rats
是通过尾巴来调节体温的吗
regulate their body heat through their tails?
-而且它们有... -你当然知道
- And they have... - Of course you did.
而且它们有肚脐
And they have bellybuttons
它们会笑 它们的牙...
and they can laugh, and their teeth...
过了
Don't push it.
那是我的咖啡杯
That's... my coffee mug.
好杯子
It's a nice one.
你可以用另一个吗
Might you use another mug?
我也想 但是杯子都在洗碗机里
I would, but they're all in the dishwasher,
还没洗
which hasn't been put on.
我已经看过厨房♥执勤表该轮到谁来洗
I did check the kitchen roster to see who should have done that.
-哈罗医生 -到底是怎么回事
- Dr Harrow? - What the hell is going on?
哈罗 你搞什么...
Harrow, what in the name of...
你好
Hello.
你把我的办公室怎么了
What are you doing to my office?
我的盆栽 是你干的吗
My bonsai. Is this your doing?
不是 但我希望是
No, but I wish it was.
-如果不是你 -莱尔叔叔 你有...
- Well, if you didn't... - Uncle Lyle, have you...
你找到他了
You found him.
这次不是我♥干♥的
Not me, this time.
好极了 你们全都在
Good. You're all here.
你们都知道 局里一直在筛选
As you all know, the department has been vetting
一些高层候选人来接替玛克辛·帕维什
a number of high-level candidates to replace Maxine Pavich.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表