剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
和现场发现的绳子宽度一致
consistent with a rope found at the scene.
只在她的脚腕上有 手腕上没有吗
Just her ankles, though? Not her wrists?
对
Yes.
所以是她自己投的河
So, she threw herself in?
如果是谋杀 她的手腕不也应该被绑住吗
If it was murder, wouldn't her wrists be tied, too?
除非她被扔进河里时已经死了 或者昏迷了
Unless she was already dead when she was put in, or unconscious.
-我们检查一下她的手指甲 -好
- Let's check under her fingernails. - Ok.
-找什么 -皮肉 挣扎的痕迹
- What for? - Flesh. Signs of a struggle.
是啊 咬的吗
Yeah. Chewed?
都咬秃了
Chewed down to the quick.
我以前也咬指甲
I used to chew my nails.
当然了 我五年级时的老师 杰拉奇老师
Of course, my fifth-grade teacher, Mrs Geracci,
一只眼是义眼 一条腿是瘸的
had a glass eye, a limp
还有当我的书写不整齐时
and an unhealthy predilection for hitting me on my knuckles
用尺子打我指关节的不良嗜好
with her ruler when my cursive was untidy.
那为什么你的字现在还那么烂
So, why is your handwriting so terrible now?
我想说的是杰拉奇老师会让我焦虑
My point is Mrs Geracci stressed me,
而焦虑会让人咬指甲
and stress can cause one to bite their nails.
所以她之前很焦虑 她患有重病
So, she was stressed, she had a terrible disease.
解释不了她是怎么死的
Doesn't explain how she died.
或者她是不是自己把绳子绑在脚腕上
Or whether or not she tied that rope to her ankles.
等一下
Wait.
看看这个
Have a look at this.
几乎要脱落了
That's nearly come right off.
那些是绳索纤维吗
Are those rope fibres?
可能是解绳结时留下的
Maybe from undoing the knot.
所以也许她在水中是清醒的
So, maybe she was conscious underwater.
我们检查一下她的肺
Let's check her lungs.
2点44千克
2.44 kilos.
-浸满了水 -是淹死的
- Waterlogged. - Drowned.
所以她入水时肯定还活着
So, she definitely was alive when she went in.
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
这个女人就快死了 还很痛苦
So, this woman was dying and in pain.
她想解脱是可以理解的
Understandable she might want to end it.
她给家人打了电♥话♥ 跟他们说她想和他们谈谈
She calls her family, tells them she wants to speak to them.
但在那之前 午夜时分
But before she does, in the middle of the night,
她步履蹒跚地走到栈桥
she trudges all the way out to a jetty,
把砖绑到自己脚腕上 然后投河了
ties a brick around her ankles and throws herself in.
然后在水下
But then, underwater,
她又改主意了
changes her mind again,
解开了她脚腕上的绳结
undoes the knots around her ankles,
但还是淹死了
and, yet, still drowns.
我们也猜不出她的想法 不是吗
..we can't know what was going on in her mind, can we?
让我们来看看她吃的东西
Let's see if what she was eating
是不是影响了她的想法
affected what she was thinking.
胶囊
Capsules.
没有完全消化
Only partly digested.
她的心脏停跳了之后 消化就应该停止了
Digestion would have ceased when her heart stopped.
那么她是溺水前不久才服用的
So, she took them not long before she drowned?
这些是什么
What are these?
雷米普利
Ramipril.
是一种降血压的酶抑制剂
It's an enzyme inhibitor that helps lower blood pressure.
她的用药清单在哪
Where's her medication list?
病症
多囊性肾病变 诊断于2016
在服药物
卡托普利 布洛芬
依他尼酸 尼卡地平
依那普利 扑热息痛
非洛地平 雷米普利
没错
Yes.
她过量服用了
She took more than she should have.
也许她是故意的
Maybe she deliberately overdosed.
但是雷米普利不是止痛药
But Ramipril is not a sedative.
如果你想要服药自杀
And if you were going to overdose,
为什么还要跳河呢
why throw yourself into the river as well?
做一个全面毒检
Order a full tox,
试试看能不能找到她以前的病历
and see if you can get her older medical history.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我去看看是不是有遗漏的药物
I'm going to see if we missed any medication
没记录在处方单上
that was not on the prescribed list.
我能理解 我明白发生了什么
I understand all that. I know what happened.
我之前来过的 这是我父母的家 我在这长大
I was here before. It's my parents' house. I grew up here.
对不起 先生 除非有其他的命令 闲人免进
Sorry, sir, but until I hear otherwise, it's sealed.
-医生 -帕特
- Doc. - Pat.
-杨先生 -我为什么不能进去
- Mr Young. - Why can't I go inside?
我相信斯隆警员已经解释得很清楚了
Well, I'm sure Constable Sloane explained well.
你为什么想进去
But why do you want to go inside?
我以为
I was under the impression you didn't
你和你母亲关系不太好
get along well with your mother.
她从来都不喜欢我
She never liked me.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你为什么那么想进去
Then why are you so keen to get inside?
你是验尸房♥的人 对吗
You're with the morgue, right?
我想你应该明白
Then you know.
当死亡降临的时候 人是会变的
When death's in the picture, people change.
我觉得当死亡降临的时候
I think when death is in the picture,
人们会为自己犯下的错而感到后悔
people regret their mistakes.
我只是想
All I wanted was to...
内特 你是不是有事想告诉我们
Nate, is there anything you want to tell us?
算了
Forget it.
尼卡地平
雷米普利
雷米普利
一号♥检查室
Exam 1.
找找看有没有鸦♥片♥类药剂
Check for opioids.
检查你的办公室还是
Your office or...?
哈哈 艾琳·杨
Ha-ha. Erin Young, please.
我要申请对你的限制令了
I can get a restraining order.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我正躺在马提尼克岛的沙滩上
Well, I'm lying on a beach in Martinique,
幻想着没有你给我打电♥话♥的一天
just dreaming of the day that you don't call me.
我在给艾琳·杨的丈夫录口供
I'm getting a statement from Erin Young's husband.
怎么了
Why?
我在她家里
I'm at her house.
哈罗
Harrow.
我刚找到了一大堆羟吗♥啡♥酮药片
I just found a large stash of oxymorphone tablets.
我们检查过她的药物
But we checked her meds.
你不是说都是些低效止痛药吗
I thought you said low-potency painkillers.
她没有这些药的处方
But she didn't have a script for these,
一定是从别的什么地方弄来的
so she must have gotten them from somewhere.
她的身体差到无法出门去弄药物
Now, she wasn't well enough to travel to get them,
一定是有别的人弄来给她的
so someone must have brought them in and...
然后呢
And?
然后呢
And?
我找到了一份艾琳·杨的遗嘱
And I've just found a copy of Erin Young's will.
更改遗嘱 什么时候
Changed? When?
杨先生 你的妻子来自一个富有的家庭
Mr Young, your wife came from a substantial amount of money.
是的
Yeah.
你能告诉我她最初遗嘱的主要内容吗
Can you tell me the nature of her original will?
我想一切财产都会分给
Well, I believe everything was going to be divided
我和我的孩子
between me and my children.
怎么了 她改了什么
Why? What changed?
这位哈罗医生帮了大忙 找到了这个
Well, the very helpful Dr Harrow here has found this.
一份新的遗嘱
A copy of a new will.
她要把所有的财产都留给你的儿子 内特
She's left everything to your son, Nate.
我们和你的家庭律师联♥系♥过了
Now we've contacted your family solicitor
两个星期前 内特带着你妻子去拜访过他
and, apparently, Nate took your wife to see him a fortnight ago.
内特带她去的
Nate took her?
我们找到了一些藏起来的强效吗♥啡♥片
We found a cache of high-potency morphine tablets
藏在你妻子的药物里
hidden among your wife's medicines.
但是艾琳并没有在服用强效止痛药
But Erin wasn't on heavy painkillers.
显然她在服用
Apparently, she was.
刚拿到她的毒理学报告
Just got a toxicology report
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表