剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
现在又是谁在视奸别人的照片墙
Now who's Insta-stalking?
你闯入她房♥间 却奇迹般没有告你的
The woman who miraculously didn't have you charged
那名女子
for breaking into her room?
叶琳娜·格里谢科
Yelena Grishenko.
听起来还挺耳熟
That actually sounds familiar.
她是名俄♥罗♥斯♥记者 也是个环保主义者
She's a Russian journalist and an environmental activist.
对了 反对污染
Yeah. Anti-pollution.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥一个环境恶劣的煤矿小镇长大
Grew up in some horrible Russian coal town.
导致她儿时患上了肺气肿
Yes, which gave her childhood emphysema,
和她的小镇上其余30%的人一样
along with 30% of the rest of her town.
那她来这里做什么
So, what's she doing here?
公开演讲 但没人知道在哪里
Public talk but no-one knows where.
连持票者都是在她演讲前一小时
Even the ticket-holders don't know the exact location
才知道具体地址
until an hour before she speaks.
她显然收到过许多死亡威胁
Apparently she's had a lot of death threats.
我有种不好的感觉 你正在酝酿某种
I have a nasty feeling you're brewing some theory
把俄♥罗♥斯♥人和树莓联♥系♥起来的理论
that connects Russians with raspberries.
这样说得通
Well, it makes sense.
有人想要杀她
She's had attempts on her life
但没人能证明是谁
but no-one can prove who.
化石燃料企业想让她闭嘴
The fossil fuel industries want to shut her up.
她自己的政♥府♥也是
So does her own government.
这些树莓一定被下了毒
Those raspberries must have been poisoned
目标正是叶琳娜
with something intended for Yelena.
但它们没毒
Only they weren't.
实验室报告刚出来
Lab report just in.
没有毒品 没有酒精 没有毒物
No drugs, no alcohol, no poison.
加布里艾拉体内没有 她喉咙里那颗树莓中也没有
Not in Gabriella and not in the raspberries in her throat.
-一定有 -你看
- There has to be. - Look.
血清中IgE水平和肥大细胞类胰蛋白酶水平升高
IgE serum markers and mast cell tryptase has elevated levels.
典型的过敏反应
Classic markers for anaphylaxis.
我知道毒药 树莓还有神秘的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I know poison and raspberries and mystery Russians
更令人激动
are much more exciting
但看起来那可怜的丈夫
but it appears the poor husband
只是因为不幸才失去了他的妻子
simply lost his wife to bad fortune.
埃切弗里亚先生
Mr Echeverria?
所以是因为过敏吗
So, it was allergy?
但确实会这样
But it does happen,
哪怕有些人之前不过敏
even in people who previously were fine.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是海马吗
That's a hippocampus, right?
-你是谁 -路易
- Who are you? - Louie.
你这里有好多死的东西
You've got lots of dead things in here.
对 也有很多书和手工艺品
Yes, as well as books and artefacts.
毕达哥拉斯死后 我想把它做成标本
I wanted to have Pythagoras stuffed when he died.
-我妈不同意 -谁是毕达哥拉斯
- Mum wouldn't let me. - Who's Pythagoras?
我的豚鼠
My guinea pig.
你给你的豚鼠取名毕达哥拉斯吗
You named your guinea pig Pythagoras?
我妈叫它毕达哥拉斯 但这名字不错
Mum named it Pythagoras but it was a good idea.
真正的毕达哥拉斯不仅是位数学家
The real Pythagoras wasn't just a mathematician.
还有许多有用的人生建议
He had a lot of useful life advice too.
比如 "别让燕子在屋檐下筑巢"
Like, "Don't share your roof with swallows."
-还有"别吃豆子" -吃豆子有好处
- And don't eat beans. - Ah, beans have their place.
豆子会让我肚子疼
They give me a tummy-ache.
树莓更糟
Raspberries are worse.
反正 我妈不喜欢到处都是死的东西
Anyway, Mum doesn't like dead things hanging around.
你妈在哪里
So...where is your mother?
-路易 -她来了
- Louie! - Oh. Here.
-路易 -你好 妈妈
- Louie. - Hi, Mum.
沃灵顿
Warrington!
哈罗 你让我儿子到这里来干什么
Harrow. What on earth are you doing letting my son in here?
什么 我根本不知道你有儿子
What? I didn't even know you had a son!
在你今晚离开这里前
You still have five PMs to complete
还要完成5个尸检
before you leave here tonight!
我以为是4个
I thought it was four.
那是你离开大楼时发生的事
Well, that's what happens when you leave the building.
一直有人 死亡
People continue to... die.
一直需要做尸体解剖
And autopsies continue to be required.
我能看看尸体解剖吗
Can I see an autopsy?
-当然不行 -当然可以 路易
- Absolutely not! - Of course you can, Louie.
我们走吧
Let's go.
呼叫 菲恩
詹姆斯不在家 爸
James isn't at home, Dad.
-你知道他在哪里吗 -不知道
- Do you know where he is? - No.
我不想插在你们之间
Don't want to get in the middle of you two.
我不想让你最终惹上大♥麻♥烦
And I don't want you to end up in serious trouble.
那就帮帮他
Then help him.
他只想让你帮他
That's all he's asking you.
我试过了
I've tried.
有多努力
How much?
你哥不想要我想提供的帮助
Your brother doesn't want the sort of help that I want to give.
相反 他撒谎 私闯民宅
Instead he lies, he breaks into places.
伪造护照
Makes fake passports.
你为我做过很多
You did a lot for me.
我知道需要帮助是什么感觉
I know what it's like to need help.
我想帮他
I want to help him.
如果那会害你俩都进监狱呢
And what if that puts you both in jail?
菲恩 他是一起凶杀案的嫌疑犯
Fern, he's a person of interest in a murder investigation.
爸 他不是天使 但也不是坏人
He's not an angel, Dad, but he's not a bad person.
詹姆斯只是需要一个相信他的人
James just needs someone who believes in him.
一个敢于帮助他的人
Someone who's not afraid to help him.
如果你做不到 我想你就该别去管他
If you can't do that, I think you should just leave him alone.
他告诉过你他偷了从那个死去男孩母亲的钱吗
Did he tell you that he stole money from that dead boy's mother?
有2200万
$22 million.
菲恩 我想帮他
Fern, I want to help him
但他不能再跟我说一套 跟你又是另一套了
but he's got to start by telling both of us the same story.
好吧 再见 爸
Alright. I'll see you, Dad.
哈罗 天啊 你看起来
Harrow, goodness - you look...
算了
Never mind.
你终于解剖完了 太好了
You finally finished! Well, that's good.
-我待会去看一下 -你有什么烦心事
- I'll look over them later. - What's the bee in your bonnet?
一具勒死的尸体要检查
I've got a garrotting.
什么 真的是勒死的
What, GARROTTING-garrotting?
我也觉得稀奇
I know. Unusual.
-哈罗 -尼科尔
- Harrow. - Nichols.
确定死因应该不会太难
Well, cause of death shouldn't be too difficult to confirm.
-钢琴丝 -看起来好像是
- Piano wire? - That's what it looks like.
口袋里什么都没有 无名尸
Nothing in his pockets. No ID.
查过指纹 无记录
We fingerprinted him. No record.
可能这里有线索
I mean, we might get something from that.
不知道是什么
I've got no idea what it is.
看起来像阿尔法刺青
That looks like a Spetsnaz tattoo.
阿尔什么
Spets-whats?
俄♥国♥特种部队
Russian special forces.
你还会俄语
Now you speak Russian?
只会两句
I only know two things.
[俄语]
"Skol 'ko stoit pivo?"
[俄语]
and, "U menya gemorroy."
意思是...
Which mean...?
"啤酒多少钱"
"How much is that beer?"
"我有痔疮"
And, "I have haemorrhoids."
总之 他一定是俄♥国♥人
Regardless, I know THAT is Russian.
还有其他异样吗
Anything else unusual?
就只有手了 瞧
Only his hand. Have a look.
罪案现场调查员不确定 但他们推测可能是
SOCOs couldn't be sure but they thought it might have been a...
咬痕
A bite.
脖子上的瘀伤符合
The bruising on his neck matches
喉咙周围内部瘀伤
the internal bruising around the larynx.
哈罗 你来这干吗
Harrow, what are you doing here?
莱尔叔叔
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表