剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
when the phone rings after 9:00 at night.
那你为什么用不真实的约会照片
So, why use dating photos that aren't the real you?
我不知道 莱尔
I don't know, Lyle.
天啊 谁想找个没前途的53岁的警♥察♥
God, who wants a washed-up 53-year-old copper
不仅有失眠症 膝盖还有病
with insomnia and a dicky knee?
我以前以为找到了我的真命天女
And anyway, I thought I had someone special.
但她不像看起来的那样 所以
But she wasn't what she seemed, so...
没人是自己看起来的那样 布莱恩
No-one is as they seem, Bryan.
你也好不到哪里去
You're no better.
你前妻搬去图文巴就是为了躲开你
Your ex just moved to Toowoomba to escape you.
你有艘旧船 有辆旧车
You've got an old boat, old car.
孩子几乎不跟你说话
Children that hardly talk to you.
一个孩子会跟我说话
One child who does.
你呢 莱尔 你为什么一直不结婚
What about you, Lyle? How come you never got married?
或者 你会结婚吗
Or...are you gonna get married?
有个女人
There was a woman.
一名舞者
A dancer.
她叫泰坦尼亚
Titania.
我们本来打算私奔
We were going to elope.
我在登记处等了一整天
I waited all day at the registry office
才发现她不来
before I realised she wasn't coming.
之后 我发现了字条
Later, I found a note.
写着你身上一股甲醛味
"You smell like formaldehyde."
但她的甲里面有两横
But she'd spelt it with two F's.
好了 不说了
Anyway, over that.
这份破工作
These bloody jobs?
但我们得到什么别人没得到的东西
But what do we get that others don't?
免费手套
Free gloves.
权限
Authority.
没错
Exactly.
我们得到别人得不到的权限
We get the authority to go where others don't.
我们可以问活人或死人问题
We're allowed to ask questions of the living and the dead.
问别人不允许问的问题
Questions that no-one else is allowed to ask.
你在哪 你和谁一起
"Where were you?" "Who were you with?"
为什么
"Why?"
如果这么多年之后
If, after all these years,
我们还能足够聪明去问正确的问题
we're still smart enough to ask the right questions,
也许我们能让这个世界变得不那么可怕
maybe we make the world a slightly less awful place.
我有一些后悔
I have regrets.
但我不后悔做这份工作
But I don't regret that.
我也是
Not that.
我也是
Not that.
我忘了带煤气炉
Well, I forgot the stupid bloody gas stove
但我记得带这个
but I remembered this.
*走在拉雷多市街头*
*As I walked out in the streets of Laredo*
*有天走在拉雷多市*
*As I walked out in Laredo one day*
*看到一个年轻牛仔*
*I spied a young cowboy*
*穿着一身白色亚麻*
*Wrapped all in white linen*
*穿着一身白色亚麻*
*Wrapped in white linen*
*像泥土般寒冷彻骨*
*As cold as the clay*
*请慢慢地敲响鼓声*
*So beat the drum slowly*
*慢慢地吹响小横笛*
*And play the fife lowly*
*唱着死亡的进行曲 带着我一起向前进*
*Sing the death march as you carry me along*
*请把我带去山谷里*
*Take me to the valley*
*把草皮铺在我身上*
*And lay the sod o'er me*
*我是一个年轻牛仔*
*I'm a young cowboy*
*但我知道我做错了*
*And I know I've done wrong*
*看你一身牛仔打扮*
*I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy*
*他边说我边迈向前*
*Those words he did say as I walked boldly by...*
*过来坐在我身边吧*
*Come sit down beside me*
*听听我的伤心往事*
*And hear my sad story*
*胸口中枪*
*Got shot in the breast...*
*我很清楚*
*And I know*
*我要死了*
*I must die...*
兄弟们
Lads.
我很喜欢这首歌♥
Love the song.
谁想听听我是怎么死的
Who wants to hear how I died?
好
Sure.
喝酒吗
Drink?
嗯
Well...
喝酒没用
it'll do me no good,
因为我已经死了
being dead.
被人谋杀
Murdered.
被抢打中
Shot.
不是你歌♥里唱的胸口中枪
Not in the chest, like your song.
而是后背中枪
But shot in the back.
懦夫
Cowards.
谁开枪打你
Who shot you?
他们开枪打我
THEY shot me.
在哪
Where?
我说了 后背中枪
Like I said, in the back.
不 我是说在什么地方
No, I mean... where, geographically?
我还没找到我的尸体
I haven't found my body yet.
注定要游荡吗
Doomed to wander?
注定要游荡
Doomed to wander.
我叫布兰奇
Name's Branch.
我叫哈罗
Harrow.
这是尼科尔斯和菲尔利
Nichols, Fairley.
我不会记得你们的名字的
I... I won't remember.
为什么开枪打你的人要开枪打你
Why did whoever shot you shoot you?
你是矿工吗
You were a prospector?
植物学家 非常危险的职业
Botanist. A dangerous profession.
是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
很久以前
A long time ago.
准确点
Specifically.
我们中有两位都是医生
Look, two of us are doctors.
不如让我们看看你吧 布兰奇先生
Why don't you let us check you over, Mr. Branch?
他们还在追我
They're still after me, you know?
布兰奇先生 也许你最好跟我们待在一起
Mr. Branch, it's probably best if you stay with us.
神灵瀑布
Spirit Falls.
我应该知道的
I should have known.
名字说明了一切
It's all in the name.
布兰奇先生
Mr. Branch?
那是什么东西
What the bloody hell was that?
神灵瀑布
Spirit... Falls.
你不是真的相信
You don't really believe
那是植物学家布兰奇的鬼魂吧
that was the ghost of a botanist named Branch?
现在回家还来得及吗
Is it too late to go home?
詹姆斯
Hey, James.
你找到工作了吗
Did you find a job?
我和一些人有联♥系♥
I connected with some people.
-你做什么的 -工作
- What did you do? - I worked.
你有测过自己的智商吗
Have you ever had your IQ tested?
做清洁工并不代表我傻
Cleaning doesn't make me stupid.
当然
Sure.
但这份工作很难赚到钱
But it's hard work for small bucks.
-是老爸吗 -工作日吗
- Dad? - On a work day?
假装我不在这里
Hey, I'm not here.
给詹姆斯·里德的快递
Hi. Delivery for James Reed.
肯定弄错了 这里没有这个人
Must be a mistake. No-one called that here.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确实
- You sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
我一直住在这里 没听说过詹姆斯·里德这个人
Lived here my whole life. No James Reed.
好的 没问题 祝您今天过得愉快
OK. No probs. Have a good day.
他妹妹在
His sister's there.
无法确定他在不在
Couldn't tell if he is.
我们回头再来
We'll come back.
下次我会持久一点
Next time I'll last longer.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning! - Well, it's morning.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
我睡得可香了 新鲜的空气 在星空下
I slept like a baby. Fresh air, under the stars.
没有夜间访客吗
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表