剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
《神秘法医》前情提要
Previously, on Harrow...
你不是刚签署了离婚文件吗
Didn't you just sign your divorce papers?
本来电
-他人真的很好 -那还缺什么呢
- He is a really nice guy. - So what was missing?
这么晚还能找到律师 你真幸运
You were lucky to find a solicitor this late in the day.
赛奇是我的未婚妻
Sage is my fiancee.
塔尼娅 我们真的很搭
Tanya. We really worked.
-你母亲呢 -她死了
- Where's your mother? - She's dead.
詹姆斯说过他从我公♥司♥盗走了2200万吗
Did James tell you he stole $22 million from my company?
-他永远不会放弃他儿子 -他会的
- He'll never give up his boy. - He might.
如果他必须在詹姆斯和他女儿间选择的话
If he has to choose between James and his daughter.
她玩你 偷她钱的人不是我
She's playing you. It wasn't me who stole her money.
而是麦克斯
It was Max.
我觉得哈罗的儿子和麦克斯·佐里奇之死有关
I think Harrow's son was involved in Max Zoric's death.
我想监听丹尼尔·哈罗的手♥机♥
I want to tap Daniel Harrow's phone.
你早知道我要去我妈的房♥子
You knew I was going to Mum's.
尼科尔斯就在那等着我了
Nichols was there waiting for me.
我需要拿回我的手♥机♥
Well, I needed to get my phone back...
上传监控录像
你又利用了我
You used me again!
-能帮我查一下它还在这吗 -抱歉 东西都被取出了
- Can I just see that it's here? - Sorry. It's been shipped out.
布莱恩·尼科尔斯高级探员
A Senior Sergeant Bryan Nichols.
神秘法医
第三季第七集
见了鬼了
The piece of...
-技术支持 -谢天谢地 请进
- Tech support. - Oh, thank Christ. Come in.
有什么问题
So, uh...what seems to be the problem?
这个 过去几天一直这样
This. Been doing it for the past couple of days now.
我需要花一点时间
Look, this is gonna take me some time.
好 需要多久都行
Yep. Take as long as you need.
我今天大部分时间都不在
I'll be gone most of the day.
警长 你想见我
Sarge, you wanted me?
对 需要你
Yeah, um, just need you to
把东西送回证物室
take something back to the evidence room.
网络犯罪部对船厂的打斗又有线索了吗
Cybercrime have another go at the shipyard fight?
对 没用
Yeah. No good.
毫无希望
Hopeless.
真的吗 那肯定用了不得了的加密方法
Really? There must be some serious encryption going on in there.
捕捉画面
我哪知道 现在我连邮件都发不出去
Buggered if I know. Can't even send emails at the moment.
对了 我们可能有哈罗儿子的线索了
Yeah, we might have another lead on Harrow's son.
-移♥民♥局吗 -对
- Immigration? - Yeah.
有个叫詹姆斯·里德的用学习签证入境了
Apparently, a James Reed entered the country on a study visa.
你的邮箱能用了吗
Is your email back?
我能用邮箱吗
Can I get into my email?
-当然 -太好了
- Yeah, sure. - Yeah, great.
我们在等他们发回的邮件
We're waiting on an email from them,
希望能有护照照片
so hopefully they'll have a passport photo.
对 那就太有用了
Yeah. Well, that'd be helpful.
有移♥民♥局的邮件吗
Anything there from Immigration?
没有
Don't think so.
-该死的 -抱歉
- Bloody hell. - I'm sorry.
我得晚点再来
I, um...I think I'm gonna have to come back to you
换个新的主板
with the new logic board.
行 好的
Yeah. Oh... Alright. Yep.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your time.
手♥机♥监听有其他消息吗
Anything further from the phone tap?
没有 没消息了
No, it's gone quiet.
布莱恩
Bryan?
你确定你能办这个案子吗
Are you sure you're OK to do this job?
你和哈罗一直都是好朋友
You've been mates with Harrow a long time.
所以我给了他很多机会
Well, that's why I gave him every chance.
视奸你的前夫呢
Stalking your ex?
才没有
No.
只是 那是他的未婚妻
It's just...that's his fiancee.
我都不知道
I didn't know.
我也是
Neither did I.
你在看他们的社交平台 为什么
And you're looking at them, why?
哈罗 你会说西班牙语 对吧
Harrow. You speak Spanish, right?
我知道这很难 但你必须试着...
I know it's hard but you just have to try...
他是卡尔·埃切弗里亚 来自委内瑞拉
His name is Carl Echeverria, from Venezuela.
他的妻子在车里心脏病发作
His wife had a heart attack at the wheel
他不肯离开 除非见到她
and he won't leave until he sees her.
心脏病 他妻子跟他年纪一样大吗
Heart attack? Was his wife his age?
谁来做尸检
Who's doing the PM?
菲尔利 今天最后一个任务
Fairley, last thing today.
她不能让他在这里等一天
Well, she can't leave him here all day.
-我只想见她 -你不能 抱歉
- I just want to see her. - You can't. I'm sorry.
现在不行
Not yet.
你好 我是丹尼尔·哈罗医生
Hola, Soy Dr Daniel Harrow.
谢谢
Gracias.
我的妻子怎么死的
How did my wife die?
这就是我们在这想查明的
Well, that's what we're here to find out.
今天晚些时候
Later today.
一开始他们说是车祸
First they say it was a car accident,
现在又说是心脏病
now a heart attack?
她怎么可能有心脏病 她才28岁
How could she have a heart attack? She was 28!
她家族有心脏疾病的病史吗
Well, was there any history of heart problems in her family?
没有 她的双亲都建在 祖父母也是
No. No, both her parents are alive. Her grandparents are alive.
她的曾祖母还在发布
Her great-grandmother still posts
还在照片墙上放西红柿的照片
photos of her tomatoes on Instagram!
我来做尸检
Let me do the PM.
你单子上还有四项任务要做
You've got four other jobs on your list.
现在不是时候
This is not a great time.
埃切弗里亚先生...
Mr Echeverria...
不行 我还在工作...
Well, I can't! I'm still at work...
...我会竭尽所能
..I am going to do everything I can
查出你妻子到底发生了什么事
to find out exactly what happened to your wife
但是... 要花点时间
but...it is going to take some hours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们还在上学时就在一起了
We've been together since we were at school.
我现在不能离开她
I cannot leave her now.
你妻子叫什么名字
What was your wife's name?
加布里艾拉
Gabriella.
好了 CT好了
Ok. CT's up.
没有中风或动脉瘤的迹象
No sign of stroke or aneurysm.
嘴鼻有伤口
She has injuries to her mouth and nose
但可能是撞击导致的
but they could be from the collision.
我们有车子的照片吗
Do we have any photos from the vehicle?
车没有受损
There's no damage to the vehicle.
现场警♥察♥认为
Police at the scene think it was
车撞上垃圾桶时几乎没怎么动
barely moving when it hit the bins.
血的颜色很奇怪
This blood is an odd colour.
-能取个样本吗 -当然
- Can you take a sample? -Sure thing.
嘴唇里面还有伤口和淤青
More cuts and bruising to the inside of her lips.
舌头和喉咙肿大...
Her tongue and throat are swollen and...
这是什么
What's this?
这是什么
What is that?
某种...
Some sort of...
...水果
..fruit.
把内窥镜给我
Pass me the endocam.
她咽喉肿大 几乎完全合上了
Her larynx is swollen, almost completely closed.
开口这么窄
Well, she'd barely get any air
空气几乎进不到肺里
into her lungs through that opening.
好多黏液
There's so much mucus!
覆盆子吗
A raspberry?
不止一颗
More than one.
都没有嚼 整颗吞下去的
Not even chewed - swallowed whole,
也就是说不止是血 还有覆盆子汁
which means that's not just blood - that's raspberry juice.
那她是被覆盆子噎到了
So she choked on them.
如果是的话 就不会有黏液了
If she had, there'd be no mucus,
而且覆盆子没有大到堵住呼吸道
and the raspberries aren't large enough to block the airway.
更像是...
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表