剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表
是唯一一个碰过杰德颈部的人
the only person to have touched Jade's neck
然而我们知道他那时已经死了
and, yet, we know he was dead,
所以肯定还有别的隐情
so that can't be the whole story.
尽管我不知道该如何解释
Although I can't see how that would explain
那件外套上艾伦·夏普的指纹
Aaron Sharpe's prints on that jack.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你是警♥察♥吗
Uh, are you with the police?
我是法医办公室的
I'm from the Coroner's office.
我没干什么坏事
Well, I haven't done anything wrong.
我只是来还一些
I'm just returning some things
我之前借的烧烤用具
that I borrowed for a barbecue that we had.
你认为闯进犯罪现场
And you thought it appropriate
把它们放回来就合适吗
to break into a crime scene to put them back?
我可不希望别人觉得我偷了东西
Well, I didn't want anyone to think that I'd stolen anything,
尤其是在可怜的杰德出了那种事以后
not after what had happened to poor Jade.
我怕警♥察♥会觉得...
I thought the police might think that...
觉得你和罪案有关
Might think that you were involved?
你告诉警♥察♥
You told the police that
你经常听到那栋房♥子里传出叫喊声
you often heard yelling coming from the house.
艾伦的姐姐告诉我这种争吵通常是单方面的
Aaron's sister told me that the arguments were usually one way,
都是杰德在吼艾伦
that it was Jade yelling at Aaron.
是真的吗
Is this true?
应该是吧
Well, I suppose it's true.
她总是对他的工作和他的船模很不满
She was always going on about his work and his model boats.
谁把这些借给你的
Who lent you those?
-是杰德吗 -是艾伦
- Was it Jade? - Um, Aaron.
他看上去从没有多余的时间或钱
He never seemed to have time or money
但你要是需要什么 他总会第一时间借给你
but if you needed anything, he was the first to give it to you.
他会借东西给朝他开口的任何人
He'd lend anything to anyone who asked.
那是艾伦的夹克
It was Aaron's jack!
什么
What?
我们在托尼·帕拉迪诺车♥库♥找到的夹克
The jack we found in Tony Palladino's garage.
是艾伦的
It was Aaron's.
他借给托尼的 所以上面才都是他的指纹
He lent it to him, which explains why his prints are all over it.
所以呢
So?
所以他可能没杀托尼
So, there's a possibility he might not have killed Tony.
有点道理 但还是解释不了杰德怎么死的
Bit of a stretch. It still doesn't explain how Jade died.
是 但...
No, but...
这更不可能改变
It certainly doesn't change
艾伦没有否认的事实
the fact that Aaron's still not denying it.
-我理解 但... -抱歉 哈罗
- I understand that but... - Nah, sorry, Harrow.
我知道你不觉得是这小子干的
I know you're not convinced about this bloke
但你真的得
but you're really gonna have
拿出更有利的证据来
to come up with something better than that.
-牙刷 -没错
- A toothbrush? - Yes.
我想知道你的手下
I was wondering if your team
有没有在帕拉迪诺的浴室里发现一把牙刷
found a toothbrush in Mr Palladino's bathroom,
或是技术人员昨天来的时候
or perhaps collected it as evidence
当作证物收走了
when Scientific were at the house yesterday.
好的 我看看有没有登记
OK. Let me see if it's been logged.
抱歉 医生
Sorry, Doc.
没人登记了牙刷
Nobody's logged any toothbrushes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你不是已经检验完了吗 -是的
- Haven't you done that already? - Yes.
但这次我不是要找DNA
But this time, I'm not looking for DNA.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
十二烷基硫酸酯 山梨糖醇 氟化钠和薄荷
Lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, sodium fluoride and...mint.
牙膏
Toothpaste?
托尼·帕拉迪诺的牙刷从他家里失踪了
Tony Palladino's toothbrush was missing from his house.
所以呢
So?
你知道牙刷上有什么吗
Do you know what would be on a toothbrush?
牙刷和DNA
Toothpaste and DNA.
你觉得杀了杰德·弗里曼的人
So, you think the person who killed Jade Freeman
从托尼·帕拉迪诺家偷了牙刷
stole a toothbrush from Tony Palladino's house
并用这个把DNA转移到了她喉咙上
and used it to transfer DNA onto her throat.
对的
Yes.
那个人把托尼·帕拉迪诺的DNA
That person planted Tony Palladino's DNA
弄到了弗里曼女士的身上
on Ms Freeman
让我们误以为他是凶手
to make us think that he was the killer
但他忽略了一件事
but there was one little thing they missed.
他们不知道他已经死了
They didn't know he was already dead.
你觉得会不会是艾伦干的
Do you think Aaron could have done this?
这需要一些筹备
Well, it would have taken some planning.
他做了那些船模
Well, he built those boats.
他显然有能力完成 而且他知道托尼住哪
He's clearly capable and he knew where Tony lived.
而且他有动机 没有不在场证明 还认识两名被害人
And he had motive, no alibi and knew both victims.
但你仍然不确定是他
But you're still not convinced about him.
我不确定我们是否发现了真♥相♥
I'm still not convinced we've found the truth.
而杰德·弗里曼值得真♥相♥
And Jade Freeman deserves that.
艾伦·夏普的医疗记录
A·夏普医疗记录
关系 内奥米·夏普(姐姐)
双亲都已去世
你漏了这一颗
You missed that one.
什么
Sorry?
你脖子上的珠子
The bead from your necklace.
你把杰德·弗里曼勒死的时候
The one you were wearing
戴的那一串
when you strangled Jade Freeman to death.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你脖子后面的伤痕就是这么来的
It's how you got the mark on the back of your neck.
我在杰德的手上发现了一样的伤痕
I found the same mark on Jade's hand.
她抓住了你的项链 对吗
She grabbed your necklace, didn't she?
在你用手勒住她脖子时
Ripped it from your neck
她把它从你脖子上扯下来了
while you had your hands around her throat.
你为什么杀了她 内奥米
Why did you kill her, Naomi?
因为她对待你弟弟的方式吗
Because of the way you thought she treated your brother?
让他打三份工 而她自己什么都不做
Making him work three jobs while she did nothing.
你讨厌这样 你讨厌她
You hated that and you hated her
当你发现她和托尼·帕拉迪诺睡在一起的时候
and when you found out that she was sleeping with Tony Palladino,
这超出了你的承受范围
well, that was too much.
你做了什么
So what did you do?
你等在他们家门口
You waited outside their house
等到杰德回了家
until Jade got home,
看着她怎样背叛了你弟弟
seething about how she mistreated your brother,
当她终于在凌晨四点回到家
and when she finally did get home, around 4:00 in the morning,
你当面质问了她
you confronted her.
你是不是威胁说要告诉艾伦你发现了这些事
Did you threaten to tell Aaron what you knew?
是的
Yes.
她让我滚开
She told me to piss off.
她说这不关我的事
She said that it was none of my business.
他是我弟弟
He's my little brother.
我不会让她就这么轻易地算了
I wasn't gonna let her just... get away with it.
-我知道你和托尼的事 -你在说什么
- I know all about you and Tony. - What are you talking about?
我知道你一直冲我弟弟喊
I know you've been screwing. Hey!
她生气了
She got angry...
然后我...
..And then I...
我就失控了
I just lost it.
接着她开始反抗
And she fought back.
但你的怒火迸发了
But all your anger flooded out.
一切都太晚了
Then it was too late.
你本可以报♥警♥
You could have called the police,
告诉他们你做了什么
told them what you'd done.
但没有 你不会让自己的余生因为她
But, no - you weren't gonna spend the rest of your life in jail
就在监狱中度过
because of her.
于是你开始忙活了起来
So, you got busy.
你去了托尼·帕拉迪诺家
You went to Tony Palladino's house.
你以为他在车♥库♥里忙 你就溜了进去
Thought he was busy in the garage, so you snuck inside,
找到了你需要的东西
found what you needed
还掩饰了你的踪迹
and covered your tracks...
把杰德身上你的DNA换成了他的
..Replacing your DNA on Jade's body with his.
你掩盖的很好
You did a very good job.
你差点就能脱罪了
And you almost got away with it.
剧集 | 神秘法医 | 导航列表