剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事的 我没事的
No, no, look, I really don't think that's a good idea.
不 不 听着 我真心觉得这不是个好主意
I really don't think you're the one
我真的觉得不应该
That should be telling her that, Bill, do you?
由你来告诉她这件事 你觉得呢 比尔
There you are.
你在这里啊
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
I'm so glad you didn't leave.
我很高兴你没走
Hey, Alejandro.
嘿 亚历杭德罗
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
We were just saying that Jacqueline could stay with Heidi
我们正在说杰奎琳可以住在海蒂那里
If she needed to. I didn't agree to that.
如果她需要的话 我还没同意
Well... Well, thank you,
那么... 谢谢你们
But I don't really think that will be necessary.
但我觉得没这个必要了
At least, I hope not?
至少 我希望没有
It's not necessary.
没有这个必要
It's not necessary. Oh, okay.
没有这个必要 哦 好吧
Good. Good! I'm so glad you're staying.
很好 很好 我很高兴你决定留下
I would be so sad if you left.
如果你走了我会很伤心的
Look, we're gonna go up to bed,
我们要上楼去睡觉了
But we should still do that girls thing,
但我们三个还是可以做点
The three of us. Ooh, yeah.
只有女孩子一起做的事 喔 是啊
Tomorrow?
明天怎么样
I heard about this amazing hike,
我听说有一个超赞的徒步旅行
Like, through, what, a meadow or something?
要穿越一个草原什么的
What did I read?
书上怎么说来着
Or maybe we'll just drink.
我们也可以就喝喝酒
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
No boys allowed? Come on.
不能有男生参加吗 别这样
That's why it's called a girls thing, Bill.
叫"女孩一起做的事"是有原因的 比尔
Hey, Bill, do you play golf?
嘿 比尔 你玩高尔夫吗
Uh, yeah, I'm not bad.
呃 玩啊 我玩得不错
Whatever.
不管他怎么说
He's really good, actually.
事实上 他打得真的不错
Why don't we play nine holes tomorrow, huh?
不如我们明天玩九洞高尔夫吧 怎么样
Mm. If we can get a tee time, that would be great.
嗯 如果正碰上开球时间 这是个好主意
For $1,200 a night,
这里住一晚要1200美元
I think anything is possible.
我觉得什么都会有的
Yeah! I like you.
没错 我很欣赏你
Okay. Mm.
好吧
Here. Take a hit.
来 吸一口吧
I'm good.
我不用了
Thanks. All right. Thank you.
谢谢 好吧 谢谢你
Bye. Night.
拜拜 晚安
Night-night.
睡个好觉
You're on your own.
你要吃的话自己叫
You should chew your food before you swallow.
你应该先嚼一嚼再把食物咽下去
I got a tee time at 4:05.
我下午四点零五要去开球
That's pretty late.
这可真晚啊
You won't have time to play the whole course
日落之前你们没有时间
Before the sun goes down.
玩遍整个球场了
Right.
是啊
You don't have to kill him.
你不用非得杀了他吧
I do. It's my job.
用 我就是吃这口饭的
Uh-huh.
好吧
That's it?
就这样吗
It's your job?
靠杀人
To kill people?
混口饭吃
You don't care?
你一点都不在乎吗
I care.
我在乎
Oh. Good. That's a relief.
哦 很好 真让我松了一口气
I guess he deserves it then.
我想这也是他活该吧
If it wasn't me, it would be someone else.
即便我不杀他 还有别的杀手
Wouldn't be me.
反正不会是我
I'm not killing anyone. Ever.
我不会杀任何人 永远不会
Ever, ever, ever.
永远 永远 永远
Didn't say you were.
我又没说要你去杀人
I just need you to keep his wife occupied while we're out.
我只要你在我们外出的时候拖住他的老婆
That's all you have to do.
仅此而已
What would you do if I wasn't here?
如果我不在这里 你打算怎么办
Jerk off.
自行解决
Oh, I'm not having sex with you again.
哦 我再也不会和你上♥床♥了
Ever.
永远不会
I don't understand this.
我不是很懂
You'd have killed this guy
无论有没有我在
with or without me, so...
你都会杀死这个家伙 所以...
You are here because it would be very strange
你在这里是因为 如果不是和老婆一起
For me to be at this hotel without my wife.
我出现在这家酒店会很奇怪
So, you'd have had some other wife?
所以 你还有过其他的老婆
Or a husband.
可能也有过老公
Are you really from madrid?
你真的是从马德里来的吗
Buenos aires.
其实是布宜诺斯艾利斯
Trash bags, gloves...
垃圾袋 手套...
The kind that... - I know which kind you like.
要那种... 我知道你要哪种
More pedialyte.
再买♥♥点电解质水
I'm fine.
我没事
Gummy bears.
熊熊软糖也要
The ones in the room are $12.
那房♥间里的要十二美元
What the fuck is that?
那是什么玩意
What?
怎么了
It's all in the backpack.
你要的都在背包里
The backpack. I also bought toothpaste.
你还买♥♥了包 还有牙刷
I know those two things weren't on your list.
虽然这两个东西没在你的购物清单上
Are we gonna be okay?
但也不是什么大事 对吧
Change?
零钱呢
Well, thank you, honey.
太谢谢你了 宝贝
I bet you've never said that
我打赌你以前肯定没有
to a woman and meant it.
这么认真地和女人说过这话
I'll be back in a couple of hours, and it will be done.
我几个小时后就回来 那时候一切都会解决了
Letty, if you try to leave...
莱蒂 如果你敢逃...
I will find you.
我会抓住你的
Yeah, I get it. You know how to train a dog.
噢 我知道了 你训狗可有一套了
Whoa.
哇哦
Hell of a swing. Yeah.
这一挥真不错 是啊
I used to be better before I popped my shoulder out
我本来可以打得更好的 但是几年前
A couple years ago.
我把自己肩膀扭了
I won't tell you how. Okay.
我可不会告诉你原因 好吧
Way too embarrassing.
太丢人了
Okay.
好吧
Tubing. You know tubing?
滑水溜溜乐 你知道那个吗
It's like water-skiing, but you're in a big float.
它就像是滑水 但是你得坐在一个大充气物里
I know what it is.
我知道
I swear, this loser kid
我说真的 那个倒霉孩子
Running the boat was trying to kill me or something.
开着他的船 像是要杀了我一样
I mean, I'm there holding on, gripped tight as shit,
我就停在那 紧紧地抓住绳子
But he guns that boat and whips
但是他加快了船的速度
To the left and...wham!
直接把船转向了左边 哗一下
And my shoulder's like...bam!
然后我的肩膀就...喀嚓一声
I'll tell you what...
我跟你说...
That was the worst pain
那是我一生中
I have experienced in my life.
经历过最疼的事了
Really? And I'll tell you what else...
是吗 我还得跟你说...
I have never been so glad to be wearing a life vest.
这辈子从没因为穿着救生衣那么兴奋过
Wow.
哇哦
That right there might be the new worst pain of my life.
你刚打的那球又为我的人生增加一处痛点
You've had a pretty lucky life, Bill.
比尔 你的人生真的很幸运
You met Alejandro in a palace?
你居然在一个宫殿里见到了亚历杭德罗
In Madrid, yeah. Total fairy tale.
对 在马德里 就像是个童话故事
Of course, I didn't know it then.
当然啦 那个时候我并没有意识到
I was so drunk on champagne.
因为我喝香槟已经喝到醉了
Oh, my god, I cannot do champagne.
我的天 我反正是不能再喝香槟了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表