剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
我没有手铐
Robe belt. What?
浴袍腰带 什么
Robe belt.
浴袍腰带
Sit in the chair, Jeff.
坐在椅子上 杰夫
Sit!
坐下
Who are you guys?
你们是谁
Tie him to the chair. Read him his rights.
把他绑在椅子上 宣读他的权利
So, you have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say or do can and will be used against you
但你所说或所做的每一件事都会
in a court of law.
成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
If you cannot afford one of your own,
如果你请不起
one will be assigned to you.
法♥院♥会给你指派一位
Do you understand your rights as I've read them to you?
你清楚了吗
No. I...
没有 我...
Take it.
拿着
That was pretty good, Jeff.
计划不错 杰夫
The one thing they always think
人们一定以为
is that the money left the building.
钱已经运出了这栋楼
Yeah.
是啊
And no one will come looking for you
没人会来找你
except your friend Arnold tomorrow morning.
只有你的朋友阿诺德明早和你碰头
I think you guys deserve
我想你和你同伙
a little something to divvy up.
也该分到一点
Plus I hate odd numbers, so here's 11.
而且我讨厌单数 就给你留十一沓
Two, four, six, eight. This is bullshit.
二 四 六 八 这是什么鬼
You should be grateful you're getting anything.
没让你一无所获 你该心存感恩
And now I've lost count.
你还害我数乱了
Ten, eleven.
十 十一
Sorry about tonight.
今晚之约抱歉了
I really do think you're cute.
真觉得你挺迷人的
Juliette Lewis.
茱丽叶·路易斯
Shout out. Love her.
脱口而出 我的最爱
Bye, Jeff.
别了 杰夫
Bye, Jeff.
别了 杰夫
He had a gun. It happened fast.
他有枪 猝不及防
What the... did we just do?
我们刚才干了什么
Told you.
我就说了
Holy shit!
我的爷爷
60% me, 40% you.
六成归我 四成归你
No. 50-50.
不 平分
50-50.
那就平分
Hi.
嗨
Shit.
该死
I'll be right there.
我马上到
We have to go.
我们该动身了
Bye, Jeff! Bye, Jeff!
别了 杰夫 别了 杰夫
Bye, Jeff!
别了 杰夫
That's a $5,000 bottle of Scotch up there.
那有瓶价值五千美元的苏格兰威士忌
Where? Up there.
在哪 那上面
The tall one. Never tried it.
高的那瓶 没尝过
Don't want to. I do.
不想喝 我想喝
Why haven't you?
那怎么不喝
Well...
是这样...
Okay. Okay.
没事 没事
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
I think it's time for you to admit
现在你不妨承认
that your life has become unmanageable.
你的生活已经失控了
You know, you're right. You're right.
你说得对 完全正确
I know I am.
我就知道
Hi, my name is Christian, and I'm an alcoholic.
嗨 我叫克里斯蒂安 我是个酒鬼
Hi, Christian.
嗨 克里斯蒂安
I have negative two hours sober.
我酒醒两个小时就受不了
Well, you've come to the right bar.
那你来对地方了
Do you happen to know
你知道
if there's some kind of, like, power,
有什么力量
one that could restore my sanity.
能让我恢复正常吗
Whoa. Wait. You're insane?
等等 你精神失常了吗
Yeah, I've completely lost my mind.
是啊 我完全失去理智了
Have you tried turning your will and your life
你可曾试过将自己的意志与生活
over to the great ghost in the sky?
交付到上帝这个幽灵手中
Why would I let an invisible floating thing...
我为什么要让一个看不见的 飘来飘去的东西
In the sky... ...In the sky
在空中飘来飘去的东西... ... 在空中飘来飘去的东西
make all my decisions for me?
替我做出选择
Well, your best thinking got you here.
是你自己灵机一动 来到这里
I saw you spilled. Freshie on the house.
您的酒洒了 这杯免费
Oh, thank you.
多谢
FYI(For your information)
坦诚相告
The "Here" Your best thinking got you to is this bar,
你灵机一动 来到这间酒吧
richer than you were a few hours ago by $100,000.
几个小时赚了十万美元
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm gonna buy that bottle.
我要买♥♥下那瓶酒
Don't buy it.
别买♥♥
If you really want it, we can steal it.
你真想要 我们可以偷来
It seems like it would be cleaner
直接买♥♥下来
just to buy it.
简单明了
I mean, that's the point of having money, right?
不然有钱的意义在哪里
No. Then what's the point?
不对 那意义在哪
Getting things you really want but you can't steal.
得到你偷不到的挚爱
Like my son.
比如我的儿子
For good.
一劳永逸地得到
You can't buy your son from your mom.
你不可能从你妈妈那买♥♥到抚养权
Oh. I guess you can.
哦 也许可以
I know what you should buy.
我清楚你该买♥♥什么
You d-yeah?
你真的知道
Your freedom.
你的自♥由♥
My freedom.
我的自♥由♥
You really think I'm that miserable.
你真觉得我活得那么惨
Kinda. Yeah.
差不多 是这样
You never have to go back to your stupid job
你不用再做回那份苦差事
with stupid Gary...
继续忍♥受盖瑞那个蠢货...
Not ever again.
永远不用了
You don't have to try to get losers
你不用再费尽心力
to stop being losers anymore.
说服那些人生输家迷途知返了
You calling yourself a loser?
你管自己叫输家
I'm not a loser. I'm awesome.
我可没输 我可棒了
You are.
你是输家
What the hell would I do?
我到底该怎么做
Whatever you want.
想怎么做就怎么做
I just hope I don't have to take
我只希望我不用去
a fearless moral inventory of myself.
自查自省 痛悔前罪
I really don't want to do that.
我真不想这么做
That's the addict talking.
你太苛求自己了
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
Even if you are a stalker.
虽然是跟踪狂
Letty.
莱蒂
Look who's breaking the rules.
看看是谁在破坏规定
Hey.
嘿
As long as you know the rules,
规定一旦了解
you can break them every once in a while.
破坏就是一眨眼的功夫
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Is this...
这位就是...
This is the guy I've been, you know, whatever.
这就是我说的那个人
How are you? Christian.
你好 你好 我是克里斯蒂安
I've heard a lot abo...
我经常听她提起...
I... actually, I haven't heard a lot abo...
不 其实 我不常听她提起...
It's all been very nebulous.
我有点记糊涂了
Probably a good thing. Definitely a good thing.
也许不是坏事 绝对不是坏事
Christian's my parole officer, so...
克里斯蒂安是我的假释官 所以...
Was her parole officer.
曾经是她的假释官
I quit. I'm quitting.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表