剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No, baby. I'm not mad,
没有 宝贝 我没有生你的气
but I'm confused.
但我有点不明白
Why wouldn't you talk to me out there?
刚才在外面你为什么不肯跟我说话呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yes, you do.
不 你知道
I don't want you to kill yourself.
我不想你自杀
Why would you say that?
你为什么会说出这种话
Who gave you the impression that I might kill myself?
谁跟你说的我会自杀
Dad.
我爸
Sean.
肖恩
So he sat you down and said,
所以他让你坐下 然后跟你说
"Jacob, did you know your mom might kill herself?"
"雅各布 你知道你妈妈有可能会自杀吗"
He said if you had to be my mom full time,
他说 如果你非要全职当我妈妈
you would probably kill yourself because of the pressure.
你很可能会因为无法承受这份压力而自杀
That is a lie.
这是骗你的
He told me you tried before.
他告诉我你曾经自杀过
Did you?
你有吗
Yes.
有
A very long time ago,
那是很早以前的事了
which has nothing to do with what is happening right now.
而且这跟现在发生的一切没有任何关系
See, this is what I'm talking about, Jacob.
明白了吗 这就是我一直想告诉你的 雅各布
Your father is not a good man.
你♥爸♥不是什么好人
For him to bring that up...
他提起这件事...
He... I'm sorry he brought that up to you.
他... 我很抱歉他跟你说了这些
I don't want you to hate him.
我不想你因此讨厌他
He told me good things, too.
他也告诉了我很多好的事情
Like what?
比如说
He said I can be the president if I want to be.
他说如果我想当总统的话 我就能当
Obviously you could be the president.
你当然能当总统
I could have told you that. But you didn't.
我也可以那么说 但你没有
Because it's a job for an egomaniac,
因为总统都是自大狂
and you're not an egomaniac.
而你不是
Do you want to go live with Sean?
你想和肖恩一起生活吗
Look at me.
看着我
Do you want to go live with him?
你想跟着他过吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
It's okay that you don't know.
你不知道没关系
My client hopes that...
我的委托人希望
...you consider what a significant loss it's been
您考虑到被剥夺做父亲的权利
for him to be robbed of the opportunity to know his son.
是一场多么大的遗憾
I would hope your conversation with Jacob granted you
但愿您从与雅各布刚才的谈话
some insight into how important Ms. Raines is to her son.
得知雷恩斯女士对她儿子的重要性
I appreciate all of your points of view.
我理解你们双方的立场
I know that you love Jacob.
我知道你爱雅各布
I know that you love Jacob,
我知道你也爱雅各布
but there are a few details that complicate this matter.
但是实际情况有点复杂
Though it is noted that Ms. Raines
即使雷恩斯女士刚被解除
was released from her sentence early,
人身限制令这一点不容忽视
it is also worth noting that Mr. Barron,
但更值得注意的是
while not a part of Jacob's life until recently,
拜伦先生虽然才走进雅各布的生活
may be the more natural parent in this case.
但他才是更真正意义上的亲生家长
And...
而且...
"The more natural parent"?
"真正意义上的亲生家长"
In my observation, Jacob may benefit
我认为有一位共同文化背景的
from a primary caretaker with whom he shares a common culture.
主要监护人对雅各布大有好处
What does that mean? "A common culture."
什么叫"共同文化背景"
I believe, honey, she's saying something along the lines of
亲爱的 我觉得她意思大概是
Blacks should stay together.
黑人应该一起生活之类的
No. No, that is not what I'm saying.
不 我不是说这个
She's saying Jacob needs a parent
她是说雅各布需要一个
who understands what it means to be black.
对黑人身份感同身受的家长
It could be very good for Jacob
如果雅各布多和一位切身了解
to spend more time with someone who has
黑人血统即他的真正来处的人呆在一起
a personal understanding of his heritage, where he came from.
他将受益颇多
You mean my vagina, because that's where he came from.
我的阴♥道♥ 那就是他的来处
Excuse me.
你说什么
I'm sorry. I-I didn't...
对不起 我不是那个意思...
My client is understandably emotional, Ms. Shane.
我的委托人有些激动 这情有可原 沙恩女士
Are you really making custody recommendations based on
你真的只凭肤色这种表面上的东西
something as superficial as the child's skin tone?
就推荐谁更适合获得抚养权了吗
I beg your pardon,
抱歉打断一下
but racial identity is far from superficial.
种族身份根本不是表面上的
You might want to rethink going down...
你得重新考虑
Okay, wait. Hold on.
等等 停一下
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I understand that Sean is his father, clearly,
肖恩是他的父亲没错
but I'm his mother.
但我是他妈妈
And seeing how I was robbed of the opportunity before,
想想看这么多年你都剥夺了我做父亲的机会
I deserve a chance to be his father.
我有权利获得他的抚养权
I think Mr. Barron makes a good point.
拜伦先生说的很有道理
Please listen to me. I know my son.
请听我说几句 我了解我儿子
He's kind and he's soft-spoken.
他生性善良 讲话都细声细语的
Competition and all that male bullshit make him anxious.
更受不了竞争较量和男人之间的插科打诨
He's smart, but he's fragile.
他很聪明 但也很脆弱
He gets that from me. I'm fragile.
这点像我 我就不堪一击
He's also very observant. He also gets that from her.
他观察力也很敏锐 这点也像她
I've made a lot of mistakes. Everyone knows that.
众所周知我以前做了很多错事
Jacob knows that.
雅各布也清楚
My mother...
我妈
My mother has done an amazing job raising him.
我妈把他养大真的很了不起
But now Jacob needs to know
但现在雅各布应该知道的是
that his own mother can take care of him,
他的亲生母亲有能力抚养他
that his own mother wants him,
想要抚养他
that his own mother gets him.
更会不惜一切代价把他留在身边
I get him because he's just like me.
因为我们是那么像 流着相同的血
And those ingredients we're made of aren't typical.
我们身上那些共通点无规律可循
They're hard to understand, but they're intuitive to me.
或许难以理解 但那是当母亲的直觉
I'm not trying to win an argument.
我不是要赢什么口舌之争
I love him and I want to be his mother.
我爱他 只是想当他的母亲
Please, let me be his mom.
拜托了 让我当他妈妈吧
I will pass my recommendations along to the family court,
我会把我个人的意见传达给家庭法♥院♥
and a judge will make a ruling by end of day Monday.
法官会在周一前作出最终判决
Until that decision is made,
直到结果下来之前
Jacob will remain in his grandmother's custody.
雅各布的抚养权仍归外婆
This meeting is concluded.
谈话到此结束
Thank you for your careful consideration.
感谢您细致全面的考虑
It is greatly appreciated.
我很感激
Yes. Yes, thank you.
没错 谢谢你
Unbelievable.
真是难以置信
This is about what is best for Jacob.
我认为这样对雅各布最好
Come on.
走吧
Let's go home.
回家
No, I just need to be alone for...
不 我要自己待...
Letty. No, I need to be alone for a second.
莱蒂 不 让我自己待会
Give me a minute.
稍等
Okay.
好
Congrats.
恭喜你
Looks like you got everybody convinced
你骗过了所有人
you're not who you really are.
装得跟个好人似的
Come on, now.
拜托
Don't be a sore loser.
别一副输不起的样子
No, no, no, no.
不不 我没有
It's really very impressive.
真的令人印象深刻
I mean, look at you.
看看你
It's like "He is risen." Am I right?
就像黑道家族里那集”浴火重生”
You came around, begging for those drugs,
那时候你求着我施舍点毒品
and then you begged me to take you...
求着我上你
"Take me, Sean. Take me, Sean."
"上我 肖恩 上我"
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表