剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
干脆把这个鬼地方烧了
Make this a lot easier.
事情就简单多了
Just tell me if someone's looking.
如果有人看告诉我一声
I'm looking.
我就在看
If someone else is looking.
有没有别人看
Nobody's looking.
没人看
No one cares about you.
没人在乎你
Oh. Christian.
哦 克里斯蒂安
Yes?
怎么了
You're the man I'm looking for.
我正找你呢
It seems that way.
看出来了
Ha!
哈
You're always so funny.
你总是这么逗
Remember how you said you had a check-in
还记得你说今早七点
with that woman this morning at 7:00?
有个女的跟你签到吗
Letty? Right. Letty.
莱蒂 对 莱蒂
But as I was doing the time sheets,
不过我做时间表的时候
I realized you weren't in at 7:00 A.M.
发现你早晨七点不在这
I don't do time sheets,
我不填时间表
Of course not. I know.
当然 我知道
But I was looking at everybody else's time sheets,
但我在统计别人的表时
and I was checking on something with Rashida.
在拉什达的表上发现了异常
And Rashida said you rode the elevator with her this morning.
拉什达说你今早和她一起坐的电梯
Okay.
嗯哼
Meaning you and Rashida got here at the same time.
就是说你是跟拉什达同时到的
At 8:00 a.m.
八点
you're checking up on me?
你调查我
No, I just couldn't read
不 我只是看不懂
Rashida's handwriting on her time sheet.
拉什达的笔迹
So I asked her, and she said
我就问了她 结果她说
"I got here at 8:00 A.M."
"我早上八点到的"
And you can ask Christian
你可以去问克里斯蒂安
"'cause we rode up the elevator together."
"因为早上我们一起搭电梯上来的"
Are you doing a black voice?
你在故意压低声音说话吗
I'm gonna use the bathroom now.
我要去洗手间了
Okay.
好
He looks like you.
他长得像你
Don't be a dick.
别吵
You have the same eyebrows.
他眉毛跟你一模一样
I want to get him back.
我想和他重聚
I know.
我知道
I think you can.
我觉得你可以的
You do?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
If you stop screwing up,
假如你配合点的话
I'm trying.
我尽力了
Try harder.
还不够
Well, I'm trying real hard to get away from you.
我想尽办法远离你
I think that would be a step in the right direction, don't you?
你不觉得这才是对的吗
Young man, Come on.
来啊 小子
Come on!
来啊
We leave now. We can't.
我们得走了 不行
It's only been charging for 15 minutes.
才充了十五分钟电
The police will be here.
警♥察♥很快就会来
It needs to charge for at least an hour.
至少要充一个小时才够
What you got?
你要怎样
I've already called the cops.
我已经叫警♥察♥了
So, what's the plan?
接下去怎么办
The charging station is 40 miles away.
充电站还有四十英里远
40 or 50.
四五十英里吧
We'll stop at the next gas station.
我们在下个加油站停车
And charge it in a regular outlet.
找个插座充电
But if they don't have a 240-volt.
可万一没有240伏电压的插座
If it's just a regular plug,
只有常规插座呢
We only get 3 to 4 miles per hour of charging.
充一小时电只能开三到四英里
Then we will stop many times.
那我们路上就多停几次
Can you just please let me go?
你能不能放我走
No.
不能
There.
看那
Ah, come on.
天啊
How'd you get so good at this?
你怎么这么会玩
I'm not so good. You're just so bad.
不是我玩得好 是你技术太差了
Hello?
你好
Is this Estelle Raines?
请问是埃斯特尔·雷恩斯吗
Yes, it is. Who's this?
是的 请问哪位
I'm your daughter's parole officer.
我是你女儿的假释官
Okay.
怎么了
I can't seem to track her down.
我找不到她了
Um, it doesn't mean anything is terribly wrong.
其实情况也不是很糟糕
Sure it does.
的确很糟糕
I'm sorry?
您说什么
How well do you know my daughter?
你对我女儿有多了解呢
Any idea where she might be?
您知道她可能在哪吗
Not a clue.
不知道
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Give me my money!
把我的钱拿来
This doesn't look good.
情况不妙
It said gas and food in five miles.
五英里外才有供应油气和食物
You saw the same sign I did.
我们都看到那个路标了
Maybe it was five miles to the exit.
也许五英里外的是出口
But then the station was further.
充电站还会更远
I know as much as you do.
不用你说
Hello?
你好
Hi, there. I'm looking for Letty.
你好 我找莱蒂
Letty. Yes.
找莱蒂 对
Letty Raines?
是莱蒂·雷恩斯吗
Yes.
是
I haven't seen her in years.
我好几年没见她了
She still alive?
她还活着吗
Hope so. Anyway, sorry to bother you...
希望是吧 抱歉打扰了
whoa. Who the hell is this?
搞什么
I thought you were meditating!
你不是在反省吗
I mean, I talked to her a few weeks ago.
几个礼拜前 我联♥系♥过她
She seemed good, like she was getting back on her feet.
她看起来不错 似乎重新振作起来了
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Well, that's what I'm trying to find out.
我也想知道她好不好
You're Christian, right?
你是克里斯蒂安吧
I mean, not like in the Jesus way.
我不是说你是基♥督♥徒
Like, your name is Christian?
你叫克里斯蒂安吗
Yes.
是
Letty told me about you.
莱蒂跟我提过你
She, uh... she really likes you.
她 呃... 她很喜欢你
That's nice to hear.
听你这么说我很开心
If you talk to her,
如果你联♥系♥上她了
will you please tell her to call me?
能麻烦你叫她给我打个电♥话♥吗
For sure. Yeah.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Your call has been forwarded
您的来电已被转至
to an automatic voice message system.
自动语♥音♥系统
There.
那里
Get your phone charger to see if there's power.
用你手♥机♥试试看有没有电
Whoa. Smart.
真聪明
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
No juice.
没电
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Can we just bury the bodies out here somewhere?
我们就不能随便找个地方把尸体埋了吗
We? No. You.
我们吗 不 就你
Obviously, you.
明显是你
No one will see...
没人会看见...
I can't believe I'm saying this.
不敢相信我竟说出这种话
Yeah, me neither. Stop talking.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表