剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Or is it just my lucky day?
还是我运气好才遇到你
It's more like my lucky day.
是我运气好才对
I mean, you're very...
你真的很...
I... I don't usually meet women like you.
你跟我见过的女人不一样
Why not?
为什么
I'm not really in your league.
我跟你很不搭
Bullshit. I decide that.
乱讲 你说的不算
What's your name?
你叫什么
It's, uh... It's Jeff.
我叫杰夫
Well, I decide that, Jeff.
我说的才算 杰夫
And you are in my league.
咱俩很搭
Do... Uh, do you want to...
你想不想...
Should we get a drink, or...?
能一起喝杯酒吗 还是...
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
No, don't be sorry.
不用道歉
How would you know?
你又不知道
Right.
也是
But I'm going to the spa in a minute to get a facial.
不过我等会要去水疗中心做美容
You free later tonight?
你晚上有空吗
Yeah.
有空
I mean, yeah, I'm staying here, so...
我是说 我会一直在这 所以...
Great.
太好了
Give me your phone. I'll give you my number.
手♥机♥给我 存下我电♥话♥
Yeah, okay.
好
Oh, what's your passcode?
密♥码♥是什么
Uh, it's, uh, 7273.
Stupid auto-correct.
自动更正功能真烦
I know how to spell my own name.
我知道自己名字该怎么拼
That's me.
这是我的
Juliette Lewis?
茱丽叶·路易丝
I know. I'm the other one.
我知道 同名而已
Text me later.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
Hi. We're staying with you tonight,
你好 今晚我会入住你们宾馆
and I was just wondering
我想问问
what's the earliest we can check in?
最早能几点办理登记手续
It's under Sanderson.
登记名是桑德森
4:00.
四点吗
Great. I'll see you then.
好的 那待会见了
I did not make any trouble for you!
我没找你麻烦
Security is on their way.
保安马上到了
Ah, maybe you never spilled anything.
可能你从没搞砸过什么吧
Congratulations.
恭喜你
No, no, I mean it.
没有 我说真的
Good for you.
你真能耐
Christian?
克里斯蒂安
My favorite client. New hair.
我最爱的委托人 新发型啊
Did you follow me?
你跟踪我吗
Of course not.
怎么可能
I come to the Riverhouse Cafe all the time...
我常来水岸美居喝咖啡的
Hey. Hey. I got him. I got him. I got him.
放着我来 我来
It's okay.
没事
Okay, come on.
没事 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
来 我们走吧
Jesus, Christian. Come on.
天啊 走吧 克里斯蒂安
No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't lay down.
别 别躺下
You have to sit up.
你坐好
Can we get a couple of coffees?
麻烦来两杯咖啡
Is he gonna be a problem? No.
他没事吧 没事
Because you can clean up the vomit.
要是吐了 你得负责打扫干净
Won't be the first time.
我有经验
Christian!
克里斯蒂安
You followed me to Savannah?
你跟着我来萨凡纳的吗
Look, I'm sorry, but I don't want to... you.
很抱歉 但我不想... 你
You're so arrogant.
你也太自恋了
So you didn't come here to... me?
你不是为我来的吗
No, I didn't come here to... you.
对 我不是为你来的
I have 24 hours to find you and send you back to prison.
我有二十四小时找到你并把你送回监狱
But it only took me six.
可我只花了六个小时
Impressive.
真厉害
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
I meant to do that.
我故意的
Cry for help? Apparently.
需要帮助吗 显而易见
Glad I can be there for you.
真高兴能帮你
Christian, what the hell? What is this?
克里斯蒂安 你搞什么 到底怎么了
I have the same question about this coffee.
我倒想问问这咖啡是怎么了
Why are you drunk?
你怎么喝醉了
Because I didn't want to come here.
因为我不想来这
I don't want to have to turn you in.
我不想告发你
Then don't.
那别告发啊
I'll get fired. Then turn me in.
我会被开除的 那去告发吧
Do whatever you want to do.
按你想法去做
But you might want to wait
但可能要等你
until you stop slurring your words.
说话利索点再去
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
Oh, this really does taste like shit.
这咖啡真难喝
You have violated your parole so many...
你已经违反假释规定很多次了
You know what it means
你知道如果你出面办登记
not to show up for your check-in?
会有什么后果吗
My reunion was a shit show.
上回跟家人碰面太糟心了
I needed a vacation.
我需要度假散心
Why are you doing this to me?! To you?
你怎么能这样对我 对你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Tell me.
说说吧
Okay, I wanted to come back and tell you I got a job,
我是想当我回去时 可以告诉你我有工作了
a place to live, and Jacob.
有地方住了 雅各布也在我身边了
I have this thing going with my mom.
我跟我妈谈了这事
I give her $1,000,
我给了她一千块
and she lets me spend a day with him.
她只同意让我陪小孩一天
No shit?
扯淡呢
I thought I could try and make a life there
我以为我能试着在那谋生
and keep it going, but I can't.
好好过日子 可我不行
I can't be there.
我不能待在那
Why are you dressed like this?
你干嘛穿成这样
I look good. You look great.
这样漂亮 非常漂亮
Hmm. And you look like absolute shit.
可你这样真邋遢
So which would you rather talk about?
你到底想说什么
Still you. The wig, the clothes...
还是说你 你的假发 衣服
When I want to get high...
我犯毒瘾时...
When I want to get high,
我犯毒瘾时
the only thing to replace that need
那种欲望只能通过
is doing other crazy shit.
做其他疯狂的事来满足
Like stealing.
比如盗窃
I'm familiar with your rap sheet.
我很清楚你的前科
So like an hour ago, I stole a $20,000 ring.
就在一小时前 我偷了枚价值两万的戒指
But I didn't buy drugs.
但我没买♥♥毒品
I didn't get high. I didn't drink.
我没吸毒 也没喝酒
Well, I had a few sips of champagne,
好吧 我喝了几口香槟
but that was part of it.
但这是她的一部分
Part of what?
哪个她
Brittany.
布列塔尼
The woman I was pretending to be with the sales guy.
在销♥售♥员那儿我伪装成的女人
That's half the high...
那能得到一半快♥感♥
Pretending, dressing up.
伪装 乔装打扮
Can't you just go to the movies?
你就不能去演电影吗
Movies aren't good anymore. Or a meeting?
现在的电影越拍越烂 或者去开会
An A.A. Meeting? No. Not my thing.
匿名戒酒会吗 我不喜欢
Me, neither,
我也不喜欢
but neither is breaking the law.
但我也不喜欢违法
Oh, slow clap.
讽刺我啊
Look, I can smoke all the meth in the world and kill myself,
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表