剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
好的
Hey, hey. Who are you right now?
等等 你现在是谁
I don't know.
不知道
Just don't...
别...
Just be careful.
小心点
Mm! Oh, my God!
嗯 哦 天呐
Ahh!
啊
Mmm!
嗯
That was amazing!
太棒了
Yeah, just make sure that your PayPal account is up to date.
好的 确保你的贝宝账户更新了就行
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 拜拜
What's with the red wine?
红酒里面兑的什么
I cut down to two glasses a day.
我减到一天两杯了
Well, there's an AA rule I haven't heard.
好吧 没听说过匿名戒酒会还有这种规矩
How does phone sex still even exist?
为什么现在还有人电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Well, not everyone has a computer.
不是所有人都有电脑的
Yeah, they do.
是个人都有
Well, people still call.
好吧 大家还是会打电♥话♥
Besides, it pays well, and I get to give back,
而且 报酬不菲 而且我善于回应
it being a mostly geriatric clientele.
通常都是些上了年纪的客户
You're a true Samaritan.
你可真乐善好施啊
Hey! I make my own hours,
嘿 我自食其力
and I'm there to pick up Jacob after school, so...
我还得靠这个养活雅各布呢
Does Rob know what you do for a living?
罗布知道你以此为生吗
Yes, he knows what I do for a living.
嗯 他知道
Because when that third guy you married...
因为你的第三任丈夫
What was his name... Joe? Jeb.
叫什么来着 乔吗 杰布
When he found out, he smacked you around pretty good...
他发现后 可是把你狠狠打了一顿
broke your arm, as I recall.
手骨折了吧 我记得
Rob is different.
罗布不一样
He likes what I do.
他喜欢我做的事
Says it's a turn-on.
他说这很有情趣
Sometimes he calls and pretends to be somebody else.
有时候他会假装别人打给我
Okay.
打住
I know you think I'm insane
我知道你觉得我
for getting married again,
一定是疯了才会再婚
but he's good to me.
但他对我很好
And he doesn't try to control me.
他不想控制我
He is the first guy I have been with
他是第一个能完全接受我
who just totally gets me and lets me be me.
让我做自己的人
Wait. You're gonna ruin your pedicure.
等等 你会把指甲油弄花的
Here, let me put some...
我帮你
You need to shave your legs.
你得修修腿了
Remember when you told me in sixth grade
还记得我六年级的时候你跟我说
I was too young to shave?
我还太小不能刮腿毛
And of course you did anyway.
你不还是照做无误
And you took off like 10 layers of skin.
你刮破了十层皮
And you still wouldn't let me
还不肯让我
drive you to the emergency room.
送你去急诊室
You weren't home.
你当时不在家
I did the best I could.
我已经竭尽所能了
I know.
我知道
I mean, I guess I could've done better.
我是说 我可以做得更好的
We all make our choices.
路都是自己选的
See, it wasn't my fault that you dropped out in 10th grade.
你高一辍学不是我的错
I never said it was.
我没说过是你的错
I tried to get you to go back.
我尽力想让你回到正轨
I know.
我知道
You were just such a goddamn handful.
你这孩子真是太他妈难管教了
So were you.
你也是个不称职的妈
Yeah.
是的
I guess I was.
我猜也是
You never visited me in prison.
你从没来监狱探过我一次
You told me not to.
是你让我不要去的
You should've anyway.
你也要来看看我啊
I'm trying to do better.
我一直努力想做得更好
So am I.
我也是
I know you are.
我知道
Have you ever thought about
你有没有想过
lifting the restraining order?
解除禁令
Yeah, of course I have.
有 当然有
I'm not giving you any more money.
我不会再给你钱了
I gave you over $100,000.
我已经给了你十几万了
Baby girl.
乖女儿
Your money is not gonna get me
我不会拿了你的钱
to lift that restraining order.
就把禁令解除的
I sat in some kind of homeless cum pool in that cell,
以前我总沉迷于
and it won't come out.
风花雪月的日子
Now I'm gonna have to get married in sweatpants.
现在我却要穿着运动裤结婚
You must have another dress.
你肯定还有别的衣服
No, I've lost so much weight nothing fits.
没了 我瘦了很多 衣服都不合穿
Come upstairs.
上楼
It's too tight. It'll zip.
太紧了 可以拉上的
It'll break the zipper. It'll zip.
拉链会坏的 没事
Fine. Do the breathing thing.
好吧 深呼吸
Exhale more, more.
呼气 再呼气
Blow out every breath in your body.
所有气都吐出来
Told ya.
搞定
It's perfect.
完美
Fine. It's perfect.
对 很完美
I'm keeping custody of Jacob.
我会保留对雅各布的抚养权
But I lifted the restraining order.
但我已经解除禁令了
When?
什么时候
Couple days ago.
几天前
But I just asked you to lift it, and you...
那刚才我让你解除禁令 你却...
I said that your money
我刚才的意思是
would not be the thing to get me to lift it.
我解除禁令并不是因为你的钱
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
You got big-time issues, baby girl,
乖女儿 你虽然麻烦多多
but I know you love that boy,
但我知道你爱那孩子
so maybe he'll be the incentive
也许他可以
for you to get things right.
让你重回正道
Thank you.
谢谢你
I need you.
我需要你
You got me.
你有我
Keep fallin' on my face
# 雨打在我脸上 #
'Cause I'm such a disgrace now
# 因我如今颜面全无 #
Well, they all been sayin'
# 大家一直都说 #
That I would never fly
# 我不可展翅高飞 #
Until the day I die
# 直至死亡 #
I had a job at a shit bar in Georgia...
之前我在佐治亚州的一家破酒吧工作...
doorman.
看门的
Bouncer stuff.
算是门卫
I had nothing in my life,
我生命中一无所有
no family...
没有家人...
only Ava, but she was busy raising two girls.
除了埃娃 但她一直忙着照顾两个女儿
One night at the bar,
一天晚上 在那酒吧
the boss wanted me to throw out this drunk asshole.
老板让我把一个醉鬼赶出去
But the guy put up a fight... good one.
那家伙却跟我打架... 可凶了
I ended up hitting him one too many times with a pool cue.
最后我就用台球杆不停地打他
And he died.
把他打死了
I felt very bad.
我很难受
It made me... sad.
这让我很... 难过
But because of what happened,
但因为这事
my boss asked me to go see this other guy who owed him money.
老板让我去见另一个人 那人欠了他钱
He said he would pay me, so I did.
他说那人会给我钱 我就照办了
It was easy money, and this time I didn't feel bad.
这钱赚得容易 这次我没有难过
I felt...
我觉得...
in control.
一切都在掌握之中
No one died.
没有人死
This went on for awhile until one day the boss says
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表