剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
About your sick sense of humor?
你的冷笑话吗
Yeah, I picked up on that pretty quickly.
是的 我很快就领略到了
Nah.
不
Do you know what your boyfriend does
你知道你的男朋友开启他的旅程以来
when he goes on his little trips?
所做的事情吗
He's a private chef.
他就是一位私厨
I think we should go.
我认为我们该走了
I agree. Let's go.
同意 走吧
Do you know this guy?
你认识这个人吗
He died of a heart attack.
他死于心脏病发作
He looks in pretty good shape to me.
但我看他身体还不错
This woman... She fell in the shower.
还有这名女士... 她洗澡的时候跌倒了
The coroner said that it was an accident.
验尸官说这是意外
Too bad.
太惨了
Ah, this guy died of natural causes.
这个人自然死亡
Perhaps not so natural, huh?
但也许没那么自然吧
Who are these people? What's happening?
这些人都是谁 发生了什么事
Maybe Papa didn't have a heart attack, Ma.
妈妈 也许爸爸之前没有心脏病发作
I think it was a stroke.
我认为他当时中风了
Be a man and tell the truth!
像个男人一样说出真♥相♥吧
Tell your mother and your sister
告诉你的母亲 妹妹
and your brothers and little girlfriend!
兄弟们 以及你的小女友
Tell them so I don't have to listen to them
告诉他们 那样他们就不会再
begging me to let you back into the family.
求着我让你回家了
I always knew, and now they all know.
我一直都知道 现在他们也都会知道
You were a killer at 16, and you're a killer now.
你十六岁那年杀了人 现在又成了杀手
You're evil.
你罪大恶极
And if you don't tell the truth, Silk will!
你不老实交代的话 那希尔科来说
Tell them!
告诉他们
I have nothing to say. Sure, you do.
我没什么要说的 肯定有的
Leave him alone.
放过他
Come on, tell them.
来 告诉他们
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
David!
大卫
Oh! David!
噢 大卫
Talk.
说
David, put down the gun!
大卫 把枪放下
Put it down!
放下
What is going on?
这到底是怎么了
I will tell the truth...
你要先把手♥枪♥放下...
after you put down the gun.
我会坦白一切的
David, put down the gun!
大卫 放下枪
Javier, what is this?
哈维尔 这是怎么回事
How many people did you kill?
你杀了多少个人
Unh-unh. This is not about me.
现在可不是在翻我的旧账
That's what all of this is about.
你可脱不了干系
You sit there accusing me of murder,
你坐在那儿控诉我谋杀
when you are responsible
而你自己
for killing thousands of innocent people!
却杀害了成千上万的无辜民众
Aah! Stop!
啊 住手
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Javier's about to kill another one of your sons.
哈维尔要把你另一个儿子杀掉
You forced me out of my family.
你把我赶出家门
You left me with no one.
你让我孤立无援
I was invisible.
没人理我
Because of you, I've been totally alone since I was a kid.
就是因为你 我从小就孤独一人
Not because of me.
这不能怪我
Because of you.
都是拜你所赐
If it weren't for Ava...
要不是埃娃...
I am here tonight because Ava told me
我今晚在这里 是因为埃娃跟我说
that I could have my family back.
我可以和家人团聚
All of the beautiful people in this room.
既然一家人都在这里
And I thought if there was a chance
我还在想会不会有一线希望
that you would let me back in...
你会让我回家...
if you would really forgive me...
我想如果你真的原谅我...
then I would forgive you.
那我也能对你既往不咎
I don't need forgiveness for anything.
我不需要任何原谅
I will never see you again.
我不会再见你了
Well, finally, we agree on one thing.
好吧 我们终于有件事能达成一致了
Well...
好吧...
is everybody ready to go?
大家都要走了吗
Yes?
怎样
My ice cream has melted.
我的雪糕都融掉了
So? I'll go get the little ones.
那 我去拿些小的
Stay, Mama. I'll go get them.
慢着 妈妈 让我去
Find the girls.
去找下孩子们
Why isn't everybody standing up?!
大家为什么不站起来
Ava.
埃娃
Are you coming with your family?
你不是跟家人一起来的吗
Or are you staying with Javier?
还是你要留在这里陪哈维尔
Poor Javier. Like always.
可怜的哈维尔 一直都这么可怜
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我不会跟你走的
Well, as one of your investors,
好吧 作为你这家店的投资人之一
I recommend switching chefs,
我建议你换一下厨师
because the meat was overdone and the peaches were burnt.
肉都煮得太熟了 桃子都焦了
Other than that, it's a beautiful restaurant.
除此之外 这家餐厅还是挺不错的
You're welcome.
不用谢我
What is going on?
发生什么事了
Someone will explain it to you.
有人会跟你们说的
Or I will explain it to you...
或许有一天...
one day.
我会跟你们解释
I'll be in the kitchen.
我去一下厨房♥
Is it true?
是真的吗
You're not a private chef?
你不是私厨
No.
不是
Look, I got into this life because...
我活成这样是因为
What life?!
你是怎么活的
A life of ending other people's lives?
靠了结他人性命而活吗
Yeah, but these people, they're not...
但是这些人 他们并不...
Not what? Innocent?
并不什么 无辜吗
You kill people?
你杀人吗
No, you don't.
不 你不会的
I know you don't do this.
我知道你干不出这事
You believed him when he said you were a killer
他说你十六岁的时候杀了人
when you were 16.
你就信了
Ava...
埃娃...
And he turned you into this.
是他害你变成杀手
Ay.
哎
No.
不要
Ava.
埃娃
Go. Please... go.
你走 求你了... 走吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会走的
Here.
来
Take the car. I don't need it.
把车开走 我不需要了
Okay.
好
I will.
我会的
And I'll take you.
我还会带上你
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表